Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Summer Soleil Emerald Dusk swatches

IMG_1183.png

IMG_1184.png

Oh this is great. Thx @Mochapj . 🌹❤️ I keep thinking this quad looks familiar. How quickly I forget things when the brand drops new releases left and right. 😘

IMG_0215.jpegIMG_0210.jpeg
Smallest lipsticks in the word arrived. I slapped on real fast. I’m wearing Open Back. Please excuse the gray hair cray cray look. Open Back is closest to my wrist and the other one is Iconic Nude. Tagging @Winthrop44 @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB @itsfi . These are very pigmented and comfortable aka standard TF cream quality but extremely extremely extremely expensive . PS I’m wearing Dior Rose Maximizer on the cheek in case you need enabling 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014, both shades look lovely on you!! I like the sheen that these lipsticks have. I'm intrigued but the quantity and price cause me pause. Maybe if they're in the Sephora sale, I'll pick up one. Most likely if I see them at the Cosmetics Company Store on a deeper discount!

Hahaha @TraceyEB I secretly hope no ones buy these and they would be 50% off end of year. If it is the case, I will buy all of them 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014, I will be with you in line! 😂 Suspect they will make their way to the CCS in a couple of months. 🔎

@blackkitty2014  Thank you! They are really beautiful on you!  Agree of course on the crazy price. What in the world is up with that? 1/4 the amount of lipstick as the WA and Chanels for the same price?!  👿

Ooh @blackkitty2014 those shades look beauteous on you thanks for showing us ! 😍  Ha, smallest lips in the world ! 😆 I hope others don’t vie for this title!! 😭 Is the small tube tricky to apply? 

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I would be lying if I say I’m not careful when I apply. @Sunnysmom . The colors are so pretty. I’m conflicted of whether I should go down this overpriced rabbit holes 🕳😂🤣

lol smallest lipsticks in the world is too accurate! Looks pretty on you!!

Thx you @jenniferc21 🌹

Beautiful @blackkitty2014😍 I lol'ed at the "smallest lipsticks in the world" comment. The price never really reflects that, does it? The lip color (and the Dior blush) look magnificent on you! 

Thx you @itsfi 🌹

IMG_0936.png

Soo many good colors here. Thx @Mochapj . Are you picking up any?

@blackkitty2014  Probably not. I like a few of the shades but im not a huge fan of slim style lipsticks

IMG_2518.jpeg

Tagging @itsfi @Mochapj @Sunnysmom @Winthrop44 @TraceyEB . Not sure why only 4 shades. I assume these will drop everywhere pretty soon. For the love of science I ordered Iconic Nude and Open Back. Tom, you’re better not letting me down 😘

Of course for science @blackkitty2014 ! Good shades for you I’m sure! 😍

@blackkitty2014, can't go wrong funding science! Paws crossed you love them!!

16,842 Replies
testing