Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

RB-Logo-Brand-Tab.jpg

Welcome to the Rare Beauty thread!

Our founder Selena Gomez believes everyone is unique and rare. But today, too many people feel trapped by unrealistic expectations that are impossible to achieve. Rare Beauty is about accepting who you are – and finding the beauty in your imperfections.

Rare beauty is more than a beauty brand.

Our mission is to shape conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. We will work to help people get more access to support and services. We want to help people feel more authentically connected to one another and less alone in this world, which is why we are so excited to open this Community thread on all things Rare Beauty.

This thread will be a place where we share sneak peeks of product, show off swatches, go behind the scenes, and more. This will also be a space to check in with each other and connect beyond our love of beauty, so please share your questions and any feedback with us - don't be shy.

We are just getting started. This is makeup made to feel good in—let’s do this together.

What are you most excited to see from us? Please hit the "Reply" button below and let us know - we would love to hear from you!

RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

I’m so excited for this line! I love Selena Gomez. She is such an inspiring woman

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

I love where you wrote for us to connect together and to feel less alone. Because I do feel alone all the time.... constantly.

RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

I’m looking forward to seeing the line

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

im interested to see what products are put out, but I'm not going to lie, I am kind of getting sick of all of these celebrities creating makeup brands for a quick cash grab. Hoping Rare Beauty isn't like the others, I am highly optimistic with this one!

The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

Very wise for someone so young! This is wonderful to see as a core approach to a beauty line. We are living in such a plastic beauty time where TV and film makeup with false eyelashes, heavy makeup and corrective contour have become everyday makeup. I think it's beautiful for women to enhance and play up their features but not not feel beautiful without those artificial add ons. Looking forward to seeing the products

Please be cruelty free! I'm really excited for this brand Smiley Very Happy

Hi! Is Rare Beauty going to be cruelty-free? 🐇🐒🐶🐱❤

@RareBeautybySG  I really appreciate the mission statement regarding mental health. Increased social dialogue about mental health can do so much to promote awareness, decrease stigmatization, and ultimately increase the number of individuals willing to seek treatment. Not sure what the packaging plans are, but it would be nice to see some sort of inspirational message to promote the mission statement.

Any plans for sensitive skin and/or acne? I have stubborn cystic acne on top of sensitive skin thanks to Psoriatic arthritis. Always looking for new techniques and technology to try!💄

I’d buy from this line because Selena Gomez has great taste and style. Her red carpet looks are always so elegant and beautiful. She does everything well and seems like someone who would be hands on, cares about what she stands for, and not just slap her name on a label. I’d love to see some good quality blushes and creamy lipsticks in a shade range that is versatile for everyone including those of us who prefer that dewy more natural but pigmented look.

Very intrigued by this brand as the mission sounds incredible! @RareBeautybySG I'm curious to know if it will be cruelty free?

@RareBeautybySG , I am interested to see how the brand mission will translate into brand campaigns, advertisements, etc. There's a lot of potential for Rare Beauty to expand the definition and image of beauty. Looking forward to the products and content to come!

@RareBeautybySG  I absolutely love the mission of this brand. I saw the IG video and I’m so excited to see what this brand will carry! I’m hoping for a great mascara and maybe foundation and especially a great red lipstick!!! I’m so excited it’s going to be carried at Sephora!!!

@RareBeautybySG  Oh wow, I am so excited to hear that she is coming out with a line. She always has beautiful looks, and I would love to see her come out with eyeliners, and also what steps she uses to apply her makeup.

@RareBeautybySG  Selena has done some great work for the mental health community and I am looking forward to seeing what kind of products the brand comes out with!!! 🤗

@therarebeauty I feel like Selena is such an icon fashion wise so I’m excited to see what this line has in store, hoping for natural but noticeable eyelashes! (Fingers crossed)

Oh, I like the mission! Looking forward to seeing the products.

I absolutely love the message of this brand! I fellow Selena on instagram as I sure many of you do and have been loving how honest she has been with her struggle to Except Herself and her own beauty in today society and what is considered the standards of beauty. I am Personally excited to see what this brand comes out with for products but also how they handle the media and social aspect of there brand. I am also happy to see it will be available at Sephora a large chain that will share in there concept that we are all beautiful 💜 because we are!

@RareBeautybySG Love a makeup brand that really cares for making people feel great with themselves and not try to achieve a standard. I would look forward seeing makeup that enhances our own unique features such as tinted moisturizer, glowing primer, blushes, tinted brow gel, mascaras... Also hope it will be cruelty free Smiley Happy 

@RareBeautybySG this is very exciting! I am most excited to start seeing the products revealed! I love how positive and supportive the brand mission is, I will  e keeping my eyes on everything to come for Rare Beauty! 

23 Replies
Conversation Stats