Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

[Updated 9/3] The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

RB-Logo-Brand-Tab.jpg

Welcome to the Rare Beauty thread!

Our founder Selena Gomez believes everyone is unique and rare. But today, too many people feel trapped by unrealistic expectations that are impossible to achieve. Rare Beauty is about accepting who you are – and finding the beauty in your imperfections.

Rare beauty is more than a beauty brand.

Our mission is to shape conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. We will work to help people get more access to support and services. We want to help people feel more authentically connected to one another and less alone in this world, which is why we are so excited to open this Community thread on all things Rare Beauty.

This thread will be a place where we share sneak peeks of product, show off swatches, go behind the scenes, and more. This will also be a space to check in with each other and connect beyond our love of beauty, so please share your questions and any feedback with us - don't be shy.

We are just getting started. This is makeup made to feel good in—let’s do this together.

What are you most excited to see from us? Please hit the "Reply" button below and let us know - we would love to hear from you!

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

rarebeautyblush.jpg

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez is now available to shop at Sephora, and @TeamBIC couldn’t be more excited to share some of our favorite brand-new product picks, fresh off the shelves! Pretty packaging, feel-good shade names, and formulas that are vegan and cruelty-free are just a few of the reasons we’re proud to be filling our basket with all the Rare goods. Check out some of our favorites from the new line below:

@GeorginaBT's Picks:

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation 400W  – As soon as I saw “weightless” used to describe this foundation, I said “sign me up!” I’m someone who likes to cover any dark spots or discoloration around my cheek area, so it’s nice that this foundation provides medium-to-full coverage without feeling too heavy on the skin.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Bliss – I’m so happy to see Rare Beauty launch with a liquid blush! I’ve been all about non-powder blush recently, and think it’s pretty unique that these liquid blushes come in both matte and dewy finishes. I’m loving the shades offered – such a pretty range!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Lip Soufflé Matte Cream Lipstick Fearless – I definitely dabble in glosses every now and then, but at the end of the day I’m a matte lip kind of gal. I appreciate that Rare Beauty has created a hydrating formula, because matte tend to be pretty drying. The shade “Fearless” is calling for me… (did I mention that I love the inspirational shade names?)

@AlexBT's Picks:

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit – This oily donut needs all the help she can get, and that’s okay! Rare Beauty is here to help. This handy 2-in-1 compact contains blotting papers and a powder puff to combat that mid-day shine on the go.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight Mesmerize – Just because I don’t like looking oily doesn’t mean I don’t like to *sHiNe*… and by that, I mean I’m a major highlighter fangirl. Liquid highlighter is having a major moment, and all eight shades are too pretty to pass up! But if I *had* to choose, the rose-gold Mesmerize, Selena’s go-to shade, seems like the best place to start my collection!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm Thankful – Ask my vanity: I can never have enough lip balm, so of course Rare Beauty’s is on my list. I love that this one has that dewy wet-shine look without being sticky (especially important under a mask!) and *just* enough color to help you feel a little more put-together. I’m partial to the mauve-y shade Thankful, but all eight shades are sheer enough to pull off!

Which Rare products are you most excited to try first? Let us know by hitting the reply button below!

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

@TeamBIC Honestly, the concealer brush is calling to me. And the concealer. But the blushes are super pretty too. Lol. Maybe all of it.

@TeamBIC How am I supposed to pick one thing that I'm the most excited about? c: I'm thinking the first things I'm going to try are probably going to be the concealer, the blush or the highlighter, and the tinted lip balm. I love that everything seems to be dewy and cream based, it's very on trend right now but totally my preference. Give me all of the creams.

@TeamBIC  I'm really excited about the blush also.

@TeamBIC  That glow touch up kit looks super cute and chic

RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

Hi! So I wear the shade 440 in fenty’s foundation and pecan in Estée Lauder. I was wondering what shade I would be in rare beauty foundation and what shade for a concealer used to brighten my under eye? 😊

Re: RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

@jazztaylor Thank you for your message! We recommend the shade 530N in our Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation and 1-2 shades lighter in concealer if you're looking to brighten which would be 500N in our Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer. Please let us know if you have any other questions ❤️

I am a huge fan of Selena Gomez and makeup! I can't wait for September 3rd ❤️

@AllyGaul Thank you for your message! Rare Beauty is now available in store and online *YAY*

We hope you love it as much as we do ❤️

Anonymous Insider

i've been literally OBSESSED w/ selena since i was a kid like ughhh

im sooo excited about the line and can't wait to own everything!!!!!!
is it going to be expensive or cheap ??

im anxioussssssss i neeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd themm 

i hope it releases before school starts anddddd ye

@Anonymous Thank you so much for your message! We are so happy Rare Beauty is now available online and in store and we hope you love it as much as we do! All our products are under $30, Vegan, Talc and Cruelty free ❤️

So EXCITED!!! Hopefully, it comes out soon??? 💅💄💋

My questions tho: 

when exactly is it releasing? I want to purchase before school starts again. 

Is it going to be vegan? I would prefer it to be

and are there many shades to choose from? i do like the choice

XOXO

Selenator

@BennytheRascal Thank you for your message! We are now available online and in store. The entire line is Vegan, Talc and Cruelty free. We also carry 48 shades in our Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation and our Liquid Touch Brightness Concealer along with various other products with shade options for all skin types and skin tones ❤️

I know it's been stated that it's releasing Summer 2020 but we are more than half way through Summer and still nothing. I am getting antsy! I just want it to drop already! Can we get a more precise date?

@Sue7572 Thank you for your message! We are now available online and in store and we hope you love it as much as we do ❤️

@Sue7572 

I can't wait for it either!  The delay is probably due to the pandemic and they might have had to push the release date like many other companies have been doing.  And it's still summer so there is some hope!

Really hope the brand ends up bring vegan AND crueltyfree !! & If so, would love to see you join in on the kinderbeautybox collections 👀💗  

@amaliah13 Hi! Thank you for your message! Rare Beauty is Vegan friendly and Talc and Cruelty Free ❤️

Anonymous Insider

It will be expensive or cheap ? Most of selenators are still teens.

@RareBeautybySG wrote:

RB-Logo-Brand-Tab.jpg

Welcome to the Rare Beauty thread!

Our founder Selena Gomez believes everyone is unique and rare. But today, too many people feel trapped by unrealistic expectations that are impossible to achieve. Rare Beauty is about accepting who you are – and finding the beauty in your imperfections.

Rare beauty is more than a beauty brand.

Our mission is to shape conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. We will work to help people get more access to support and services. We want to help people feel more authentically connected to one another and less alone in this world, which is why we are so excited to open this Community thread on all things Rare Beauty.

This thread will be a place where we share sneak peeks of product, show off swatches, go behind the scenes, and more. This will also be a space to check in with each other and connect beyond our love of beauty, so please share your questions and any feedback with us - don't be shy.

We are just getting started. This is makeup made to feel good in—let’s do this together.

What are you most excited to see from us? Please hit the "Reply" button below and let us know - we would love to hear from you!

I wish the release was this week. 🤪 I need new make up for my video final.i  be patiently waiting though🥰 

Thank you for your message! We are now available online and in store and we thank you for your patience and support ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 12.05.16 PM.png
  • rarebeautyblush.jpg
  • 8DBC600B-2A41-4663-AF53-D20C7C9D1671.jpeg
  • 7A97F48A-3AA6-452E-9C3B-F1C173D8C9EB.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT_0-1600130632669.png
  • 20200914_214920.jpg
  • Far left swatch is the gel; the other swatches are the pencil.
  • 2CA24D3A-F68D-42A5-85DE-51AD4706A635.jpeg
  • 1279C3FC-F95D-42A9-9142-E32235A0E507.jpeg
  • 1.9.2021 Haul swatch.jpg
  • Berry
  • BB4D5908-851E-425D-8429-8D7376690B07.jpeg
  • C211FD33-C574-4E84-80A1-5E92C87F0180.jpeg
  • 4F6302AF-C031-4850-8F1F-4D96B4846A57.jpeg
  • 1000002613.png
testing