Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

[Updated 9/3] The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

RB-Logo-Brand-Tab.jpg

Welcome to the Rare Beauty thread!

Our founder Selena Gomez believes everyone is unique and rare. But today, too many people feel trapped by unrealistic expectations that are impossible to achieve. Rare Beauty is about accepting who you are – and finding the beauty in your imperfections.

Rare beauty is more than a beauty brand.

Our mission is to shape conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. We will work to help people get more access to support and services. We want to help people feel more authentically connected to one another and less alone in this world, which is why we are so excited to open this Community thread on all things Rare Beauty.

This thread will be a place where we share sneak peeks of product, show off swatches, go behind the scenes, and more. This will also be a space to check in with each other and connect beyond our love of beauty, so please share your questions and any feedback with us - don't be shy.

We are just getting started. This is makeup made to feel good in—let’s do this together.

What are you most excited to see from us? Please hit the "Reply" button below and let us know - we would love to hear from you!

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

I'm so excited to hear sephora will be launching Selena Gomez rare beauty this summer. When this summer will it be launching?

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

Hi @Katrina129

We will be giving the exact launch timing in the next few months but we can't wait to be in-store and show you all the gorgeous products that Selena and the Rare Beauty Team have been working on! 

What is your go to makeup product?

XO 

Rare Beauty

@RareBeautybySG I like the message and can't wait to see the items you release.  Any chance you can add a photo or two?  Threads show up better with photos!

Celebrity or not, I support anyone aiming to send a positive message and reach out to an audience they have built in a positive and healthy way.  Cannot wait to hear more!

Hello @meganlisa 

Thanks for the tip. We are all about creating a positive message regarding mental health and helping people feel less alone especially now. Thank you for the positivity!

XO Rare Beauty 

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 12.05.16 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

when we will expect this product in international market especially india . i'm so  much excited for this product if you guys include skincare products its will be awesome!!!

@Anonymous more to come with expanding internationally in 2021! ❤ Rare Beauty 

Hiii. I’d like to ask you a question.  Is “Rare Beauty” cruelty-free? 

@mikotomuramatsu that is a great question! This is top of mind for Rare Beauty and we will be answering soon as we get closer to our Summer 2020 launch. Follow our social accounts to keep up to date with all things Rare Beauty! ❤

How many products can we expect to see in the initial launch?  Will the brand be more centered around cosmetics or will skincare be included?

@CookieGirl1 We can't say just yet but are so excited to start sharing more with the world as we get closer to our Summer 2020 launch! ❤ Rare Beauty 

RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

I’m so excited for this line! I love Selena Gomez. She is such an inspiring woman
Anonymous Insider

I love where you wrote for us to connect together and to feel less alone. Because I do feel alone all the time.... constantly.

RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

I’m looking forward to seeing the line

Re: RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

@mkind we are looking forward to sharing products with you this summer! ❤ Rare Beauty

im interested to see what products are put out, but I'm not going to lie, I am kind of getting sick of all of these celebrities creating makeup brands for a quick cash grab. Hoping Rare Beauty isn't like the others, I am highly optimistic with this one!

@brookiemck Rare Beauty is all about quality products that we have been developing for over 2 years! I think you will be VERY EXCITED with what we have coming your way!  We know we love them ❤ Rare Beauty

The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

Very wise for someone so young! This is wonderful to see as a core approach to a beauty line. We are living in such a plastic beauty time where TV and film makeup with false eyelashes, heavy makeup and corrective contour have become everyday makeup. I think it's beautiful for women to enhance and play up their features but not not feel beautiful without those artificial add ons. Looking forward to seeing the products

@melanito we truly want to celebrate what makes each person unique and rare! We can't wait to share more of our story and products with you! We also just launched our #WeAreRare community on rarebeauty.com where you can tell us your story of what makes you, you! ❤ Rare Beauty

Please be cruelty free! I'm really excited for this brand 😄

@frikimon Thank you so much for your question about in Rare Beauty! More details about the brand will be coming closer to our Summer 2020 launch but please follow us on Instagram @RareBeauty to keep up with all the updates about the brand! ❤ Rare Beauty

Hi! Is Rare Beauty going to be cruelty-free? 🐇🐒🐶🐱

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 12.05.16 PM.png
  • rarebeautyblush.jpg
  • 8DBC600B-2A41-4663-AF53-D20C7C9D1671.jpeg
  • 7A97F48A-3AA6-452E-9C3B-F1C173D8C9EB.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT_0-1600130632669.png
  • 20200914_214920.jpg
  • Far left swatch is the gel; the other swatches are the pencil.
  • 2CA24D3A-F68D-42A5-85DE-51AD4706A635.jpeg
  • 1279C3FC-F95D-42A9-9142-E32235A0E507.jpeg
  • 1.9.2021 Haul swatch.jpg
  • Berry
  • BB4D5908-851E-425D-8429-8D7376690B07.jpeg
  • C211FD33-C574-4E84-80A1-5E92C87F0180.jpeg
  • 4F6302AF-C031-4850-8F1F-4D96B4846A57.jpeg
  • 1000002613.png
testing