Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

[Updated 9/3] The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

RB-Logo-Brand-Tab.jpg

Welcome to the Rare Beauty thread!

Our founder Selena Gomez believes everyone is unique and rare. But today, too many people feel trapped by unrealistic expectations that are impossible to achieve. Rare Beauty is about accepting who you are – and finding the beauty in your imperfections.

Rare beauty is more than a beauty brand.

Our mission is to shape conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. We will work to help people get more access to support and services. We want to help people feel more authentically connected to one another and less alone in this world, which is why we are so excited to open this Community thread on all things Rare Beauty.

This thread will be a place where we share sneak peeks of product, show off swatches, go behind the scenes, and more. This will also be a space to check in with each other and connect beyond our love of beauty, so please share your questions and any feedback with us - don't be shy.

We are just getting started. This is makeup made to feel good in—let’s do this together.

What are you most excited to see from us? Please hit the "Reply" button below and let us know - we would love to hear from you!

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

@Zuzii that is an important question and we can't wait to share with the answer with you soon. We have so many amazing products, programs and details coming your way! ❤ Rare Beauty

Re: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

@RareBeautybySG  I really appreciate the mission statement regarding mental health. Increased social dialogue about mental health can do so much to promote awareness, decrease stigmatization, and ultimately increase the number of individuals willing to seek treatment. Not sure what the packaging plans are, but it would be nice to see some sort of inspirational message to promote the mission statement.

@PrettyPaint we feel it is an important message in the beauty industry and are so happy you feel the same way! Much more to come with messaging and packaging over the next few months! We also just launched the #WeAreRare community, which celebrates the stories that make you you! Check it out on rarebeauty.com.❤ Rare Beauty

RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

Any plans for sensitive skin and/or acne? I have stubborn cystic acne on top of sensitive skin thanks to Psoriatic arthritis. Always looking for new techniques and technology to try!💄

Re: RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

@QueenEmmaLouzer we are all about product at Rare Beauty and can't wait to share more about the formulas with you! We celebrate what makes you unique and just launched the #WeAreRare Community on rarebeauty.com. We would love to hear your rare story if you would like to share it. ❤ Rare Beauty

RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

I’d buy from this line because Selena Gomez has great taste and style. Her red carpet looks are always so elegant and beautiful. She does everything well and seems like someone who would be hands on, cares about what she stands for, and not just slap her name on a label. I’d love to see some good quality blushes and creamy lipsticks in a shade range that is versatile for everyone including those of us who prefer that dewy more natural but pigmented look.

Re: RE: The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

@yulineThank you for the Selena love! We cant wait to share more about Rare Beauty coming soon! Please follow us at @RareBeauty on Instagram to keep up with all the updates and see sneak peeks about the brand. ❤ Rare Beauty

The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

Very intrigued by this brand as the mission sounds incredible! @RareBeautybySG I'm curious to know if it will be cruelty free?

@Fallingsnow that is a great question and keep a look out for the answer coming soon! We will be sharing many of these details in the next few months.❤ Rare Beauty

@RareBeautybySG , I am interested to see how the brand mission will translate into brand campaigns, advertisements, etc. There's a lot of potential for Rare Beauty to expand the definition and image of beauty. Looking forward to the products and content to come!

@MlleCC thank you! We’re looking to build a community that can help us start positive conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. If you would like to share your are story with us for the #WeAreRare community casting go to rarebeauty.com. Much more to come about products and campaign! ❤ Rare Beauty 

@RareBeautybySG  I absolutely love the mission of this brand. I saw the IG video and I’m so excited to see what this brand will carry! I’m hoping for a great mascara and maybe foundation and especially a great red lipstick!!! I’m so excited it’s going to be carried at Sephora!!!

@ather so many amazing products coming to a Sephora near you in Summer 2020! We can't wait to share more about Rare Beauty with you! We are also looking to build a community that can help us start positive conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. If you would like to tell us the story of what makes you rare and participate in the #WeAreRare community go to rarebeauty.com.❤ Rare Beauty  

@RareBeautybySG  Oh wow, I am so excited to hear that she is coming out with a line. She always has beautiful looks, and I would love to see her come out with eyeliners, and also what steps she uses to apply her makeup.

@RareBeautybySG  Selena has done some great work for the mental health community and I am looking forward to seeing what kind of products the brand comes out with!!! 🤗

@therarebeauty I feel like Selena is such an icon fashion wise so I’m excited to see what this line has in store, hoping for natural but noticeable eyelashes! (Fingers crossed)

@kristendenaewe feel the same way and are inspired by Selena in the Rare Beauty offices every day! Much more to come about products and formulas as we get closer to our launch in Summer 2020!❤ Rare Beauty

Oh, I like the mission! Looking forward to seeing the products.

@txcatx so much more to come! Can't wait to share all the products coming your way in the Summer 2020! ❤ Rare Beauty

I absolutely love the message of this brand! I fellow Selena on instagram as I sure many of you do and have been loving how honest she has been with her struggle to Except Herself and her own beauty in today society and what is considered the standards of beauty. I am Personally excited to see what this brand comes out with for products but also how they handle the media and social aspect of there brand. I am also happy to see it will be available at Sephora a large chain that will share in there concept that we are all beautiful 💜 because we are!

@RareBeautybySG Love a makeup brand that really cares for making people feel great with themselves and not try to achieve a standard. I would look forward seeing makeup that enhances our own unique features such as tinted moisturizer, glowing primer, blushes, tinted brow gel, mascaras... Also hope it will be cruelty free 🙂 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 12.05.16 PM.png
  • rarebeautyblush.jpg
  • 8DBC600B-2A41-4663-AF53-D20C7C9D1671.jpeg
  • 7A97F48A-3AA6-452E-9C3B-F1C173D8C9EB.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT_0-1600130632669.png
  • 20200914_214920.jpg
  • Far left swatch is the gel; the other swatches are the pencil.
  • 2CA24D3A-F68D-42A5-85DE-51AD4706A635.jpeg
  • 1279C3FC-F95D-42A9-9142-E32235A0E507.jpeg
  • 1.9.2021 Haul swatch.jpg
  • Berry
  • BB4D5908-851E-425D-8429-8D7376690B07.jpeg
  • C211FD33-C574-4E84-80A1-5E92C87F0180.jpeg
  • 4F6302AF-C031-4850-8F1F-4D96B4846A57.jpeg
  • 1000002613.png
testing