Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Officially Unofficial DRUNK ELEPHANT Thread: 2022

The Beauty Insider Community has raved about this brand for years now (and with good reason) but we are seemingly missing a brand loyal thread dedicated to highly praised and best selling brand: Drunk Elephant.

drunk-elephant-bought-by-shiseido.jpeg

In honor of the 2022 New Year, I decided to start a place where we can all talk about: current news, brand releases, promo codes, product reviews, ask/answer questions, share tips, discuss past/current purchases, file complaints, air grievances and simply put chit-chat about all things related to everyone's favorite boozy land mammal (aka Drunk Elephant) 😂

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 5.01.15 PM.png

Current/Ongoing Promotions:

Spoiler
Total 15% off for new members/subscribers that sign-up for emails on the official drunk elephant seller website (drunkelephant dot com). Offer valid on entire product line available on website including Drunk Elephant sets.
Last Verified Working: 01/04/2022
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 4.26.17 PM.png

istockphoto-1171727104-170667a.jpeg

Current/Anticipated New Release(s):

Spoiler
Available NOW (Winter 2022 release): A-Gloei Maretinol Oil-$72 per 1 fl oz
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 2.11.09 PM.png
Product Description: Designed for both new and experienced retinol users, A-Gloei™ was created
with all skin in mind. Retinol gets a bad rap for being sensitizing, but
A-Gloei™ is formulated with soothing marula oil to gently deliver retinol to
skin, ensuring high efficacy without redness or irritation.

• A-Gloei™ is packaged in recyclable reinforced glass to protect its potency.
  • 100% free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance.
  • Vegan and cruelty-free.

Re: The Officially Unofficial DRUNK ELEPHANT Thread: 2022

The New Release is officially here on both the Drunk Elephant site and Sephora. Introducing: The Drunk Elephant A-Gloei™ Retinol Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL (comprehensive summary info compiled from Drunk Elephant and Sephora)

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 3.51.05 AM.png

"A gentle dose of retinol clarifies, refines, and smooths uneven, blemished,

textured, or aging skin. It also evens out tone, reducing discoloration and
boosting skin’s natural glow, while ceramides replenish the skin barrier and
improve elasticity. Antioxidant- and omega-rich virgin marula oil (which
makes up 95% of the formula!) replenishes essential moisture and reduces
the appearance of redness, bringing skin back to its healthiest, most youthful
state."

Price: $72/1oz

Targeted Skin Care Concerns: Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, Redness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, Acne and Blemishes, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity

Highlighted Ingredients:
- 0.5% Retinol : Improves the look and feel of uneven skin tone and texture while warding off UV and free radical damage.
- Virgin Marula Oil: High in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9 moisturizes, nourishes, and rejuvenates skin for a youthful glow.
- Ceramides: Help to fill in the spaces between skin cells (giving them visible elasticity), support the skin barrier, and maintain the moisture balance of skin.

My Thoughts/Comments:

Spoiler
I'm very excited for this product because I love the marula oil and since this is made up of 95% marula oil I think my skin would really love this stuff. I already use a retinol oil (Luna from Sunday Riley) but I would really like to pick this up sometime in the future to compare the performance of both of these brands within their retinol oil show-down. I haven't felt much excitement for the bath/hair care releases lately so this is a wonderful treat from Drunk Elephant and I'm looking forward to trying this out.

@SportyGirly125 Oops totally missed that one when looking up threads earlier. I guess I made one under Brand Loyal group, so for now I guess I'll keep updating it and see if anyone wants to join later on.

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 12.38.42 PM.png

Ulta gift with purchase on $40+ Drunk Elephant purchase includes these two fantastic trial sizes of their Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL  and the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL face moisturizers. (Offer Expires: January 22nd 2022 or until supplies last) 

Extra Notes:

Spoiler
This is not mutually exclusive to the current La Roche-Posay gift with purchase (available while supplies last), buying $40+ of Drunk Elephant will qualify you to receive both of these gifts with purchase (a great value). Will double up with 5x the points multiplier (until 01/08/22 when it expires).
Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 12.41.48 PM.png

3AC8E15F-7BB0-4F4C-B02D-9DDF482F675C.jpeg

There is a 5x points Drunk Elephant multiplier on ULTA that is mysteriously only available for some users. (Offer Expires January 8th 2022) This offer must be activated with your ULTA rewards in order to work.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos9
  • drunk-elephant-bought-by-shiseido.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 2.11.09 PM.png
  • 3AC8E15F-7BB0-4F4C-B02D-9DDF482F675C.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 12.38.42 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 12.41.48 PM.png
  • istockphoto-1171727104-170667a.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 5.01.15 PM.png