Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Lipstick Queen Thread! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘‘

Here's a thread where we can discuss new and upcoming releases, share swatches, and post any other information pertaining to the Lipstick Queen brand. 

Image result for Lipstick Queen logo

poppyking.PNG

Updated 4/13!

Recent releases:

Reign & Shine Lip Glosses ($20):

lqreignandshinelipglosses.PNG

Spoiler
Bestow your lips in crown-worthy color with Lipstick Queen's regally-glamorous Reign & Shine Lip Gloss. Featuring 6 ultimate shades, each providing a beautiful, non-sticky, buildable sheer hint of color coupled with ravishing crushed golden pearls that give your lips lustrous, brilliant shine.

With an enriched, super-hydrating formula, lips become nourished and conditioned, while sodium hyaluronate plumps and defines for the illusion of a fuller pout, securing the throne as true lip gloss royalty.

The applicator becomes your royal scepter as you glide on gorgeous, golden-laden, shimmering color, with a comfortable, non-sticky finish that's fit for a Queen!

Baroness of Bare (sheer, nude w/ neutral undertones)
Empress of Apricot (sheer pop of peach w/ warm undertones)
Ruler of Rose (sheer, petal pink w/ warm undertones)
Mistress of Mauve (soft, subdued mauve w/ neutral undertones)
Countess of Cocoa (sheer, neutral chocolate brown)
Monarch of Merlot (sheer, buildable berry w/ blue undertones)

Blue By You ($25):

lqbluebyyoulipstick.PNG

Spoiler
Emanating the free-spirited glamour of the 70โ€™s, Lipstick Queenโ€™s Blue By You Lipstick is a playful tribute to the lavish glitz of the decade, with a modern twist. Evolving the iconic transformer collection, luxe Blue By You is a soulful indigo blue that transforms into a metallic raspberry pink.

Enriched with Shea Butter, Mango Butter and antioxidant Vitamin E, lips are left soft and hydrated, while the sheer, shimmering finish provides easy-to-wear, comfortable, long-lasting color. Reminiscent and iridescent, Blue By You encourages us all to get out in the center of the dance floor, and strut our stuff.

Starting as a bold, soulful blue, the color transforms into a flattering, metallic raspberry pink that perfectly captures the medley of glistening magic within a disco ball, transforming you into a dancing queen in one swipe.

Saint and Sinner Plum ($24):

lqsaintstinnerplumlipsticks.PNG

Spoiler
Both lipsticks are described as a "Glamorous Blackberry Hue."

Saint formula details:
Designed for when you just want a tint of super flattering color. Each easy to wear shade contains 10% pigment, giving just a hint of long-lasting color. Build the shade for a more dramatic yet casual approach to glamour.

Sinner formula details:
Poppy designed Sinners to be the ultimate full-coverage matte lipsticks with 90% pigment.
The Sinner formula takes creaminess to a whole new level. The formulation glides on, lasts beautifully and feels great on the lips. Each shade has been meticulously designed to be the ultimate in its category - lighting up your face and your mood!

Dating Game Lipstick ($24):

102274150.jpg

Spoiler
What it is: A lipstick available in flirtatious shades that are vying to win your heart.

What it does: Lipstick Queen invites you to take a chance and play the dating game. Choose between full-coverage, creamy, pink suitors all with a rich, silky and polished finished. Nourishing shea butter and vitamin E combine for beautifully conditioned lips.

Mr. Right Now โ€“ a high-impact pink with cool blue undertones
Mr. Right โ€“ an upbeat, vibrant, bright rosy pink with a hint of cherry coral
Good Catch โ€“ a soft pink with warm undertones and a rosy blush finish
Bad Boy โ€“ a shocking pink with cool berry undertones

Past releases: 

Spoiler
Limited Edition Famous Last Words Cheers ($24):
8fc03371-2602-484c-a528-f4ccde76f906__83847.1510695377.jpg
Girls Will Be Boys ($25)
:
girlswillbeboys.PNG
Noire Metal & Cake Metal ($24)
:
lqnewmetals.PNG
Altered Universe Lip Gloss ($22)
:
lqaltereduniverseglosses.PNG
Nothing But Nudes
($24):
lipstickqueennothingbutnudes.PNG
Mornin' Sunshine ($25):
US300026772_LIPSTICK_Q.jpg
Famous Last Words ($24):
jmsjmasl.PNG
Lipstick Chess ($24):
lqspacenk.PNG
Tags:

Re: The Lipstick Queen Thread! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘‘

There's a brand new swirly lipstick up at Ulta! 7 shades availableScreenshot_20180715-001925.png

@RGbrown I just saw this is an e-mail today, and I can't wait to try it!  I'm still kicking myself for not buying a lipstick from the Butterfly Ball line, so now I make sure to stay on top of LQ newness.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@RGbrown, thanks for sharing! LOVE the packaging, and I hope the pigmentation is great too. I really want Lipstick Queen to focus back on delivering high-quality, beautifully-pigmented lip products, instead of re-hashing the PH-adjusted, gimmicky lipsticks again and again.

@MlleCC I've managed to amass many of her pH lipsticks through gwp's and such, and they don't even work that well for me. I have an ancient Physicians Formula pH gloss that works way way better ๐Ÿ˜

I have loved everything else I've tried from her though, so I'm happy to see a new product!

Think I'm gonna go have a look. ๐Ÿ˜„  Thx @RGbrown

Another Lipstick Queen direct sale! Same items as before, but a good chunk of them are further discounted.

lqsalepagejuly18.PNG

Sale at Lipstick Queen direct. It looks like a lot of these items were in previous sales, but a sale is a sale! ๐Ÿ˜‰

lipstickqueendirectsalejune18.PNG

@lmi82, thanks for posting!  I have my eye on the Cupid's Bow lip pencils -- I don't believe that they've been offered at such a low price by any retailer.

Re: The Lipstick Queen Thread! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘‘

The Reign & Shine Lip Glosses are now available at Lipstick Queen direct.

They're also up at other retailers like Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Barneys, etc.

I absolutely love these!

Blue By You is now up at Ulta, along with a new lip gloss, Reign & Shine!Screenshot_20180412-152127.png

Awesome, @RGbrown! That lip gloss looks pretty, too. I'll add it to the OP later tonight. 

Blue By You is now up on Lipstick Queen direct.

BLUE BY YOU. Unleash your inner dancing queen. A shade shifter that shimmies from indigo blue to metallic pink. SHOP NOW

I also see it online at a few other retailers like Bloomingdales, Dermstore, Barneys, Neiman Marcus, etc. 

More Blue By You swatches! 

British Glamour shared a video (Intrigued by the new Lipstick Queen 'Blue By You' lipstick? The GLAMOUR team puts it to the test!) on it's Twitter and Facebook accounts. Wow, they shared it way back in January! 

britishglamourbluebyou.PNG

Blue By You lipstick swatches!

lqbluebyyouswatches.PNG

New Blue By You lipstick - exclusive to space nk/space nk usa for the month of March

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 1.45.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-04 at 1.46.02 PM.png

Her other color changing lipsticks don't do much for me, but dang, now that there's a metallic, I'm soooo tempted to try again. ๐Ÿ˜ Hopefully it makes an appearance at Ulta later on!

New Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinner lipstick shade - Plum!

Oh dear. LQ is becoming my kryptonite. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The Dating Game lipsticks are now available at Lipstick Queen direct. 

FLIRT, DATE OR FALL IN LOVE WITH DATING GAME NEW! #FLINGWITHPINK TAKE A CHANCE! Choose between four creamy, nourishing pinks enriched with Shea Butter & Vitamin E, who are vying to win your heart. FIND YOUR MATCHBAD BOY A pink that likes to break the rules; this shocking pink offers a bit of rebellion with berry and cool undertones in an adrenaline-rushing fuchsia. Because sometimes it feels so good to be bad.SHOP NOWGOOD CATCH A soft, sweet,   pink thatโ€™s super flattering with warm undertones and a beautiful rosy blush finish. A delicate, romantic shade thatโ€™s definitely a keeper. SHOP NOWMR. RIGHT NOW A high-voltage pink that captures that in-the-moment thrill of instantaneous attraction; this bold magenta is electrifying with cool blue undertones. Shockingly flattering, this shade feels spontaneous and is known to command the room. SHOP NOWMR. RIGHT A pink thatโ€™s upbeat and vibrant; this bright, warm rosy pink with hints of cheery coral will light up your face and give you that new romance glow โ€“ people might just think youโ€™ve fallen in love. SHOP NOW

@lmi82 I've been waiting to see these in person at Ulta.  They are supposed to be in-store some time in March - I can't wait!

85 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 85 replies
  • 464 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos54
  • poppyking.PNG
  • lqspacenk.PNG
  • jmsjmasl.PNG
  • US300026772_LIPSTICK_Q.jpg
  • lipstick-queen_mornin-sunshine_002_product.jpg
  • lipstick-queen_mornin-sunshine_006_swatch.jpg