Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Lipstick Queen Thread! πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ‘‘

Here's a thread where we can discuss new and upcoming releases, share swatches, and post any other information pertaining to the Lipstick Queen brand. 

Image result for Lipstick Queen logo

poppyking.PNG

Updated 4/13!

Recent releases:

Reign & Shine Lip Glosses ($20):

lqreignandshinelipglosses.PNG

Spoiler
Bestow your lips in crown-worthy color with Lipstick Queen's regally-glamorous Reign & Shine Lip Gloss. Featuring 6 ultimate shades, each providing a beautiful, non-sticky, buildable sheer hint of color coupled with ravishing crushed golden pearls that give your lips lustrous, brilliant shine.

With an enriched, super-hydrating formula, lips become nourished and conditioned, while sodium hyaluronate plumps and defines for the illusion of a fuller pout, securing the throne as true lip gloss royalty.

The applicator becomes your royal scepter as you glide on gorgeous, golden-laden, shimmering color, with a comfortable, non-sticky finish that's fit for a Queen!

Baroness of Bare (sheer, nude w/ neutral undertones)
Empress of Apricot (sheer pop of peach w/ warm undertones)
Ruler of Rose (sheer, petal pink w/ warm undertones)
Mistress of Mauve (soft, subdued mauve w/ neutral undertones)
Countess of Cocoa (sheer, neutral chocolate brown)
Monarch of Merlot (sheer, buildable berry w/ blue undertones)

Blue By You ($25):

lqbluebyyoulipstick.PNG

Spoiler
Emanating the free-spirited glamour of the 70’s, Lipstick Queen’s Blue By You Lipstick is a playful tribute to the lavish glitz of the decade, with a modern twist. Evolving the iconic transformer collection, luxe Blue By You is a soulful indigo blue that transforms into a metallic raspberry pink.

Enriched with Shea Butter, Mango Butter and antioxidant Vitamin E, lips are left soft and hydrated, while the sheer, shimmering finish provides easy-to-wear, comfortable, long-lasting color. Reminiscent and iridescent, Blue By You encourages us all to get out in the center of the dance floor, and strut our stuff.

Starting as a bold, soulful blue, the color transforms into a flattering, metallic raspberry pink that perfectly captures the medley of glistening magic within a disco ball, transforming you into a dancing queen in one swipe.

Saint and Sinner Plum ($24):

lqsaintstinnerplumlipsticks.PNG

Spoiler
Both lipsticks are described as a "Glamorous Blackberry Hue."

Saint formula details:
Designed for when you just want a tint of super flattering color. Each easy to wear shade contains 10% pigment, giving just a hint of long-lasting color. Build the shade for a more dramatic yet casual approach to glamour.

Sinner formula details:
Poppy designed Sinners to be the ultimate full-coverage matte lipsticks with 90% pigment.
The Sinner formula takes creaminess to a whole new level. The formulation glides on, lasts beautifully and feels great on the lips. Each shade has been meticulously designed to be the ultimate in its category - lighting up your face and your mood!

Dating Game Lipstick ($24):

102274150.jpg

Spoiler
What it is: A lipstick available in flirtatious shades that are vying to win your heart.

What it does: Lipstick Queen invites you to take a chance and play the dating game. Choose between full-coverage, creamy, pink suitors all with a rich, silky and polished finished. Nourishing shea butter and vitamin E combine for beautifully conditioned lips.

Mr. Right Now – a high-impact pink with cool blue undertones
Mr. Right – an upbeat, vibrant, bright rosy pink with a hint of cherry coral
Good Catch – a soft pink with warm undertones and a rosy blush finish
Bad Boy – a shocking pink with cool berry undertones

Past releases: 

Spoiler
Limited Edition Famous Last Words Cheers ($24):
8fc03371-2602-484c-a528-f4ccde76f906__83847.1510695377.jpg
Girls Will Be Boys ($25)
:
girlswillbeboys.PNG
Noire Metal & Cake Metal ($24)
:
lqnewmetals.PNG
Altered Universe Lip Gloss ($22)
:
lqaltereduniverseglosses.PNG
Nothing But Nudes
($24):
lipstickqueennothingbutnudes.PNG
Mornin' Sunshine ($25):
US300026772_LIPSTICK_Q.jpg
Famous Last Words ($24):
jmsjmasl.PNG
Lipstick Chess ($24):
lqspacenk.PNG
Tags (2)

Re: The Lipstick Queen Thread! πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ‘‘

Three new releases are up at Ulta!

Screenshot_20190709-205955.png

Lots of newness from LQ lately!

Three new shade shifters, two new additions that turn Medieval into a line instead of just a single shade (I might need the intense version at some point 😁), and a revamped lip liner.

Screenshot_20190402-182138.png

Screenshot_20190402-182208.png

Screenshot_20190402-182216.png

Screenshot_20190402-182148.png

Screenshot_20190402-182159.png

Screenshot_20190402-182240.png

There also appear to be several new shades in the Saint (3, I think) and Sinner lines (4, again, I think). 

ETA: oh, and if you like the Altered Universe glosses, there are several new shades available as well! I have two (Space Cadet and Time Warp), and holy cow, if you like glitter in your gloss, these are for you!!

These three shape shifters, plus a bunch more items, are on discount at Costco.com. I can't speak to how old any of the stock is, though.

Three new releases up at Ulta πŸ’„

Screenshot_20190107-000458.png

Screenshot_20190107-000339.png

Screenshot_20190107-000347.png

Screenshot_20190107-000352.png

Lipstick Queen direct! Smiley Happy

LET JOY BEGIN!OUR BLACK FRIDAY EVENT IS HERE!$10 OFFWhen you spend $40 or more.Plus, free shipping!SHOP NOWOnline only. Limited time. No offer code required.*UK customers, get £10 off any £40.EURO customers, get Γ’β€šΒ¬10 off Γ’β€šΒ¬40.

Lipstick Queen direct deal!

TREAT YOURSELF!                      Receive a complimentary full-size Dating Game lipstick ($24 value) when you spend $40* or more. Choose your shade at checkout.                      SHOP NOW*For UK Customers, spend £40. For EURO customers, spend Γ’β€šΒ¬40. Ends at midnight, November 12, 2018.

LQs site has a lot of goodies on sale!

lq.PNGlq1.PNG

Lipstick Queen direct deal!

Witches do come true!Get a free full sizeBlack Lace RabbitLipstick ($24 Value) andFree Shipping with any$30* purchase online.Use code HALLOWEEN *For UK Customers, spend £30. For EURO customer,spend Γ’β€šΒ¬30. Ends at midnight, Thursday, November 1, 2018.

Lipstick Queen is 30% off at Ulta for National Lipstick Day! πŸ’„ One day only! July 29 | National Lipstick Day

Lipstick Queen | 30% OFF Entire Brand In store and online | SHOP NOW

Plus a free gift at $30!

Why is it so tempting, even though I already have everything in the gwp? πŸ’„πŸ˜… Screenshot_20180729-122814.png

@RGbrown Lol, I'm glad that I'm only seeing this now. That little pouch would have been hard to resist! Did you end up getting the GWP? 

@lmi82Unidentified

I managed to skip all lipstick deals everywhere that day 😁

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ @RGbrown

There's a brand new swirly lipstick up at Ulta! 7 shades availableScreenshot_20180715-001925.png

@RGbrown I just saw this is an e-mail today, and I can't wait to try it!  I'm still kicking myself for not buying a lipstick from the Butterfly Ball line, so now I make sure to stay on top of LQ newness.  Smiley Happy

@RGbrown, thanks for sharing! LOVE the packaging, and I hope the pigmentation is great too. I really want Lipstick Queen to focus back on delivering high-quality, beautifully-pigmented lip products, instead of re-hashing the PH-adjusted, gimmicky lipsticks again and again.

@MlleCC I've managed to amass many of her pH lipsticks through gwp's and such, and they don't even work that well for me. I have an ancient Physicians Formula pH gloss that works way way better 😐

I have loved everything else I've tried from her though, so I'm happy to see a new product!

Think I'm gonna go have a look. Smiley Very Happy  Thx @RGbrown

Another Lipstick Queen direct sale! Same items as before, but a good chunk of them are further discounted.

lqsalepagejuly18.PNG

Sale at Lipstick Queen direct. It looks like a lot of these items were in previous sales, but a sale is a sale! Smiley Wink

lipstickqueendirectsalejune18.PNG

78 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 78 replies
  • 434 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos53
  • poppyking.PNG
  • lqspacenk.PNG
  • jmsjmasl.PNG
  • US300026772_LIPSTICK_Q.jpg
  • lipstick-queen_mornin-sunshine_002_product.jpg