cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

huda-beauty-lashes.png

I thought I would create a thread for HUDA BEAUTY , so we could have a place to discuss news, upcoming collections, and of course post swatches!

I double checked to see if there was a thread for the brand already, and I didn't see one, so here we go!

Re: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

IMG_4491.png

Just leaving this here for anyone interested. 😊

What are everyone’s thoughts on the powder? I wanted to try for a while now but the scent that everyone talks about has held me off. When they came out with the mini I thought that was a perfect way to try it (even though it’s not the best value), but the packaging looks like a disaster , worse than the net on the full size LOL

i’ve used LM for years and have tried a few other brands in between. This would probably be an alternate for the way I use LM powder. For the past almost 2 years I’ve exclusively used LM to set under my eyes and down the center of my face, and HG to set the rest. 

I LOVE the HUDA BEAUTY Mini Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Kunafa ! It is definitely in my top 3 favorite loose powders. 1.Easy Bake setting powder 2. Tatcha The Silk Canvas Powder and 3. Charlotte Tilbury Genius Powder 

Big changes at Huda...hopefully it's for the best.

Huda Kattan Steps Down, Names Huda Beauty's New CEO
Nathalie Kristo (a former L'Oréal executive) takes over as chief executive officer of Huda Beauty.

093_main.jpg

Huda Beauty's founder, Huda Kattan, has announced she's stepping down as CEO -- and Nathalie Kristo is taking over as Huda Beauty's new chief executive officer.

Kristo has been the president of the company's North American division since 2018, when she helped set up the brand's U.S. offices. Kattan will still be in charge of the creative side of the business.

Kattan founded the brand ten years ago, and never planned on leading the business herself. She explains in the video below how she became a beauty mogul, by accident.

Kattan posted on you tube, "Hey my loves, I have been wanting to share some news with you guys for a long time. And, this is something that is going to have an amazing impact on our business as well as my relationship with you guys. I am soooo excited to share with you guys! xx"

@ZombieMetroAnt Interesting.  It's hard to say. Huda Kattan isn't all that popular as a personality but she did have a vision for her brand. Her foundation and eyeshadow are definitely aimed at achieving the "Instagram" makeup look - where the makeup needs to be heavy to look good on camera but would be overkill in natural sunlight. I see a market for that, even if it's not for everyone. I wonder if that will be the same.

I absolutely love my HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette!  The colors are beautiful and super pigmented.

I'm thinking of buying the HUDA BEAUTY Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette soon!

I am crazy for Huda Beauty's Faux Filter Foundation.  It works beautifully on my skin.

Huda Mascara coming May 21 C30B17E8-E640-4E9A-A70F-72ED9C810136.jpeg

18C13496-E314-47CF-B092-D95D5465FFAD.jpeg

RE: Re: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

I really want to try this out 😭

RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

Can I just say how Beautiful this palette is!! My HUDA BEAUTY NEW NUDE PALETTE 💛💛💛

Here are the Diamond Glitter Balms available now at Sephora (in CDN dollars) B3B8D00A-2EA2-4F59-B212-EE40B7965892.jpeg

FF30686D-9955-48B8-B8EE-D129F70A9C2C.jpeg

2B855C4A-7BB3-4E7A-9C02-D08D8767EF78.jpeg

Anyone have swatches?

@GG84 Ooh that packaging, and they looks really pretty. 

Diamond glitter balm with mango seed butter launching tonight (screenshots taken from Huda Beauty's Snapchat). 

3 shades exclusive to her site

3 shades will be available everywhere else

IMG_1482.PNGIMG_1483.PNG

That Lilac ❤️

@Guessgal These are so pretty, I ordered the vault! Can’t wait to receive them ! ( if you haven’t ordered from HUDA Beauty before, you can apply for a 10% discount )💄💕 ( I believe that some shades are exclusive to her website ).

Really?? Ooo please tag me if you decide to post your vault! Would love to see! @keana1 🙂 and thanks for the tip! I browsed her site yesterday and noticed a mention about a Self Love 30% discount in April. Sadly, it looks like it's over now, but on a positive note, I'm super impressed that her free shipping minimums to Canada are so low!

I’ll be tagging you @Guessgal ! Let me know if you want to see swatches when I’ll receive them ( if you do, I’ll be taking a picture outside when it’s sunny so that you’ll have a better idea of what the shades look like in real life ). I was also surprised about the minimum was as low! 💄❤️

Ooo yes please! If you have time, I'd love to see how they swatch in sunlight @keana1 I saw some swatches on IG in indoor lighting on pale skin and it was hard to see much past the sparkles, as it was so faint. Hope that seeing it in sunlight will give it some life! 🙂

RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

Was sooo excited to get my palette in the mail today.... 😢

120 Replies
Photos44
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 11.17.30 AM.png
  • huda-beauty-lashes.png
  • Heartbreaker
  • Material Girl