Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: HOURGLASS THREAD

Thanks @veronika23 ! These look like such easy wearable shades. 

The do @Mcakes 🙂 Hope we see more in the next few days!!!

They all look so pretty and wearable for everyday use! I love them!

I hope that they are moisturizing.

Anyone heard about this? Tried it? I'm very intrigued.

EQUILIBRIUM SKINCARE COLLECTION:

upload_4376382867319899461.jpg

I haven't tried them...I wish! That's a large chunk of change lol. I am very intrigued by them as well. Maybe I'll make it a goal for next year. 

@Asche Wayne Goss reviewed this collection. No offense but I am sure if I can trust him when he gives glowing reviews towards every product. 

The new Hourglass Girl Lip Stylos are up, and look pretty lovely. I am looking forward to a review of the formula.

http://www.sephora.com/girl-lip-stylo-P415641?skuId=1892926&icid2=products%20grid:p415641

Interesting, but it's expensive for the size.

IMG_2194.JPGHi everyone! I went to the Hourglass store in Venice Beach and Katy there was fantastic! She gave me 7 deluxe size gifts even though I was wearing sweats and sneakers #thatengineerlife 😂💄 There was a mini of Incandescent strobing powder on its own but it was not available in the custom palette. I picked 2 minis of that and a custom palette with mood, diffused and etherial lighting powders. They made my day I am so happy 😍😍 Is the Incandescent in the palette and the strobe series the same, anyone swatched side by side? She said it was but I read otherwise. What do you think? Either way I am glad I drove hours to get there because it was an amazing experience. 

How amazing!! I'm glad you had a great time!! 😄

Thank you Asche! Sorry for the late reply I just got home 😄

It's def not the same. I loved the palette for that shade but returned it since I didn't see the point of keeping it. When they released singles I was so excited to get my hands on it. But it seems like the strobing powders have more glitter to them which is unfortunate 

Ahhh it was too good to be true 😄 I want less glitter too 😕

*phew* I'm not going crazy haha 😛

LOL yea i was pretty sad about that. I actually put both of mine up for sale/trade bc even though i liked them i wasn't wow'd to keep them. and missed the mark to return smh. i wanted more color less glitter

I'm so glad you had a good experience @aydasu ! The Incandescent in the palette is slightly less shimmery than the single IMO but if she's saying that it's the same then hey, what do I know right? Haha. 

I had a feeling that she might be mistaken and I think you are right. This has more glitter. Ahhh I was so hopeful 😄

What an amazing gift!!! You got more products than the 1000 points Sephora Hourglass reward.

LOL sad but true. And because of it I will be forever loyal to the brand. (looking at you sephora - rouge situation 😄 )

Hello HG lovers.

I am visiting LA area and I know there is a store there. I wanna go and pick up 3 Incandescent ALP (not the highlight but the LE one) in a trio palette. Is this even possible or am I dreaming? Could you please help? Thanks ❤️

I'm so excited for you @aydasu! Please post pictures if you can 😄 I'd give the Abbot Kinney store a call to see if you can add the Incandescent ALP. Here's their number: (310) 392-3409

951 Replies
testing