Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

This is pretty, but it looks like one I already have. Maybe the bronzer is darker?  I need to compare before I buy something too similar.  @SportyGirly125 

And look @CookieGirl1 , you're famous 🙂

@Tamara76 @This palette looks like it’s suited for darker skin tones but I could be wrong. 

@SportyGirly125 Yes that's what it looks like to me, too!  Good - we need brands to create more deeper toned complexion palettes!

@Tamara76 lol, my IG celeb status. 

@CookieGirl1 sorry your name keeps popping up when I screenshot. You always beat me to it. 

@SportyGirly125 it shows how pathetically addicted I am to IG 🙄

@CookieGirl1  You and me both, girl!💗

@Tamara76 YOU at least have a good excuse 😉

I’ve never bought from Hourglass, but I’m looking to start. I’m very intrigued by the Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick 1.5 Cream and really want to buy it. What are your thoughts? Also, can anyone who has tried the bronzers and other complexion products tell me about them?

@AlannaM620 I happen to love many products from Hourglass. The blush and bronzers are among my very favorites and I use them daily. They blend beautifully and the mix of highlighter and subtle powder is magical I think. Soft and buildable colors with the latest At Night blush the most dramatic contrast. Luminous blush is my go to! Perfect flush of color with healthy glow.  I’m light coloring and can still use different bronzers. Blend nicely. Same with highlighter powders, eyebrow , eye liner, lip and creme highlighter stick. The foundation stick is one product I actually do not use as it’s a bit heavier coverage than I go for but I’m sure many others like it and can speak to it! 🤗

Coming in Nov. Not sure if this is on thread. 

9929FEBF-607E-4991-BBAC-C4FED0BE21A1.jpeg

Yay it’s supposed to be back tomorrow @Sunnysmom ! 

💃 @Kim888 yay!! 

On Sephora today for Rouge. 

25666C23-4D1D-4F52-8D2F-D97D98F0059B.jpeg

I wish they made the quad available early too. Then again, I've gone on a low-buy as of today so it's probably for the best. I shouldn't get it anyway. 😅

I’m passing both palettes this year too. Too much repeating plus I hate Mood Exposure 😂🤣. Unless they release new blush quad then .... 😂🤣 I will pick up At Night blush during this year sale though @Sunnysmom 

Yup @blackkitty2014 ! Good plan. Agree Mood E is a bust 🤣. I had to get the quad because I love the blush so much but not getting the palette this year. Too repetitive for what I have thankfully! Love the dark lip tho and may pick that up during sale also! Little favors. 😂

I am looking forward to the new lipsticks but I am going to pass on the palettes this year. I am holding off on the two new blushes (At Night, Sublime Flush ...did not get Sublime Flush in a palette before) because I am just hoping they end up as minis or in a blush palette. I would love to order a custom blush palette from Hourglass. It would be great if they ever started doing that again, but this time with blushes or even all their powders, not just the ambient lighting powders.

Oh I remember looking at HG's custom palette. Wasn't it a trio, for around 70 ?  And yes, it could (& should) return with all the HG 1.4gm sized Powders, not just the ALP's. Ghost & Edit multi-pan palettes aren't appealing, as I'd ignore 1 or 2 shades.

Yes @MvLL  I ended up picking up the quad but I would rather not get any more 6 pans. The quad is so pretty. I love the lipsticks in this collection.

RE: Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

I wonder why they released this but not the edit palette? Is it because it’s a repromote of shades in the unlocked palette?
testing