Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

@mztm I've been waiting for the other palette to come out before I decide which one to buy! I'm thinking I like the blush shades in the Unlocked palette more, but the marbling is so pretty on the other palette...

of course i feel the same way , but it looks similar to last years just diff placement...

I only have the 2016 version, which I got in the Rewards Bazaar last year and use almost daily, so this feels kind of like choosing to upgrade to a new iPhone for me. 

ohhhhh its gonna be good then 😊

basking jn the afternoon lightbasking jn the afternoon light

i got my HG palette but i have mix feelings about it, its def for med /tan skin but i love the blushes and highlighter of last years vol 3 more

What a beautiful photo @mztm ! I love the tray as well.

What a beautiful photo @mztm ! I love the tray as well.

Re: What a beautiful photo @mztm ! I love the tray as well.

thank you @Fallingsnow

Available now - Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette

I was hoping to see this in store today, but unfortunately, neither of the two stores close to me had this in stock. I use the Hourglass palette that I got from the Rewards Bazaar almost every day, and this palette is one of the only holiday release items that's really catching my eye.

RE: Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

i just ordered online i called sephora store to verify if they will have it for the rouge event but they cannot tell me until tomorrow so screw that 🤣 now i cant wait for next week 🧡

RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

i can’t wait this is the only palette on my list this holiday! what are your thoughts? swatches on the HG website direct

Re: RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

I'm so tempted (like I am every year by the Hourglass palettes!) but I can't decide if I should take the plunge or not!  *hand hovers over the checkout button* 

This is such a lovely palette. I think I will wait for th...

This is such a lovely palette. I think I will wait for the Ambient Lighting #4 palette as that one seems to speak to me more. I love that a small percentage goes to charity though!

It's up at CultBeauty in the UK too! I ordered mine from there since I had a gift card from the most recent GWP Goodie bag, plus a moderately favorable exchange rate, set me back a cool $55 🙂 SO EXCITED! 

what a good deal 

Great deal! @MissPuff

RE: The HOURGLASS Thread

i just redeem all my points for the 100 gift card at sephora rewards so i am ready to buy the hourglass palette 🧡 happy holidays to me from me 😊 any of you knownwhen will it hit sephora canada? i cannot order it direct from hourglass shipping is $$$

@mztm - For Sephora, it's tmrw 9/14 tho I dunno if that includes Sephora Canada. I know Australia gets it 9/21.

@gymgirl2 i ordered it yesterday thank God coz at the rouge event they only have a few holiday stuff cant wait 🧡

Ordered mine too!!!

Just received an email from Hourglass showing it's up!  Already ordered mine 🙂

2 Replies
testing