Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Biotherm Thread!

I recently fell in love with Biotherm, and thought I'd share the love with BT! 

What do you love?

What could be better?

What's next on your shopping list?

IMG_0012.JPG

My most recent Biotherm haul (L to R): the Purefect Skin 2 in 1 Pore Mask, Biosource Daily Exfoliating Gelee, Spray Solaire Clear Body Spary SPF45, Aquasource Dry Skin cream. 

Re: The Biotherm Thread!

Spoiler
test

I have tried their Biosource balm-to-oil deep cleanser and it's fantastic. I remove every bit of makeup on your skin, purify it and it's non-drying. I have combo/acne prone skin and this was perfect. It helped with my dry patches and with keeping my skin breakout free. 

@Mexinina You've piqued my interest in the balm-to-oil! I find my cleansers have a tough time completely removing makeup. I also have combo skin, so I'm glad to hear it worked well for you. Finding something that thoroughly cleans my face and is non-drying is a struggle! Smiley Tongue I definitely want to give this a try.

I have a bottle of their Micellar water in my bathroom right now that I use to cleanup makeup mistakes or use on swatches. I used to use it quite a bit more on my face/eyes until I started using the Garnier one.

I have been using the Biovergetures Stretch Mark and Reduction Cream Gel for years on my stretch marks for weight gain/loss and growth in height in my teen years. upload_4099968468775085116.jpg

@virgo87 have you found the Biovergetures working well on your stretch marks? I have them on my inner thighs from a growth spurt when I was about 10 and nothing I've used on them seems to make any difference.

@Asche That is where some of my stretch marks are too and it has helped so much. It has helped fade them so much. I have found it also helps any new stretch marks from being purple/blue/red. 

It is pricey but it is not something I am willing to be without ever.

@virgo87 Thanks for letting me know! Smiley Happy I'm going to pick it up next time I'm shopping at SDM and give it a try. Now is the time considering bikini weather is on the way!

@AscheNo problem. Let me know how you like it.

I've never ventured into their lines but would like to. My local shoppers drug mart carries quite a bit and I like buying there in store but have no idea where to start.  I'd love to see some suggestions for combination skin with large pores and textures?  I was tempted to buy random items with the spend your points event yesterday but had no idea what to even look at lol

@missjeanie I have combo skin with relatively large pores, and I would highly recommend the Purfect Skin 2 in 1 Pore Mask (in the photo above).It is amazing! You only have to leave it on for a minute. My skin looks fantastic afterwards, and is so soft and smooth. My pores are also pretty non-existent afterwards. It's probably the most effective mask I've ever used in that I can actually see results after washing it off.

I bought all my Biotherm stuff at SDM. Smiley Tongue I love earning those optimum points! 

@Asche That sounds amazing, I was actually looking for a mask yesterday too!  One of the few things that I don't own a ridiculous amount of!

I tend to be in SDM once every couple of weeks so I'll pick it up on my next trip for sure!  Optimum points are fantastic, I wish my SDM carried more of the "beauty boutique" brands so that I could get more of staples from them for the rewards program alone!

@missjeanie I really hope you love it!

I just realized you're the same person who helped convince me to buy MMM Beach Walk in the Spring Sale thread, haha. We're enabling one another. Smiley Tongue 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_0012.JPG
  • upload_4099968468775085116.jpg