Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

So beautiful

ABH NorvinaABH Norvina

Here are the switches for the new  Anastasia of Beverly Hills palette ! 💜 So excited for this one!!! IMG_2848.PNG

YAAAASS! 😁 @melissapurple22

YAAAASS! 😁 @melissapurple22

RE: Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

@melissapurple22 Thanks for the swatches! I just think I died and went to heaven

@melissapurple22,

These colors are so much more attractive to me than the last several ABH Eyeshadow Palettes.

@melissapurple22 This palette looks beautiful!  Celestial is right up my alley.  Hopefully the photo and swatches are somewhat true to life.  I'm looking forward to this one too.  Thanks for sharing the pic.

Hey everyone! 

I know the hype is about the new palette now but I need some help! :)) I already have the Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette and I can easily say that it was the best purchase I did so far! (I know this is too much but I mean it haha) However, I still want to buy the Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette even though some of the colors are the same. What do you think about it?? Is there anyone who used or uses them both? I would love some suggestions... 

Love,

Giz

Ok, I have to check both the days out now!!

Hey @Gizzy8! I thought the same when I got the Modern Renaissance, that it was the best palette I’ve ever got! It took a while to convince me to buy also the Soft Glam because I thought they were too similar! I’m very happy with the soft glam, now I use that more often than the modern renaissance. If you love matte browns go for it!

Re: RE: Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

@Cler22 Thank you very much, helped a lot! I will definitely give it a look. 🙂

RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

I saw this today and flipped out!!! If the pigment is goo...

I saw this today and flipped out!!! If the pigment is good quality (no weird batches or anything cough cough 🙃) this palette could easily surpass Modern Renaissance for me. Squeeeee!!! ❤

😍 I'm going to try and stretch my will power to wait unt...

😍 I'm going to stretch my will power and wait until a sale to get this. I should also probably see how swatches compare to other palettes already in my collection....but it's so pretty.

Re: 😍 I'm going to try and stretch my will power to wait unt...

It’s beautiful @Lazybeautybeast but I would end up never using it. That much glitter doesn’t play nicely on my aging eyes anymore. 😞

@Cler22 This is a beautiful palette! I can’t wait to see the swatches!

Re: RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Intersting to me they seem to be treating this like a collab.

YES!

So much yes here! I didn't pick up the ND Lila palette so...

So much yes here! I didn't pick up the ND Lila palette so this will definitely be coming home to me! I just hope it isnt too close to Huda beauty desert dusk palette, I see some similarities.

I knew I was going to be buying this but wow I LOVE these shades. May be buying 2 if this is limited edition 😂

Re: RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Pretty!

Norvina palette??? - July 17th

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.16.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.18.16 PM.png

968 Replies
testing