Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

It is more of a gritty texture, But it applies more like a glittery pigment than a super smooth finish like the becca highlighter. I glitter so it doesn't bother me. 

I'm looking for a lip liner to match the liquid lipstick in "soft lilac" and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

ULTIMATE GLOW KIT NOW AVAILABLE! 😄

Not purchasing for now. So if anyone does purchase it, lmk how you like it 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-glow-P413169?skuId=1880368

LOVE LOVE it, however this is my first highlight palette. I have the Becca highlighter and this one is def more glittery than that one. 

Does anyone know when this will be coming to the Canadian site? 🙂

More swatches of the Mario palette and glow kit

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 2.31.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-07 at 2.31.38 PM.png

I bought the ABH + Mario palette. This is my first ABH Shadow purchase. I think I'd swatched them in store before and I wasn't terribly impressed. This is a solid workhorse type of palette. It reminds me in feel to Naked 1; warm neutrals that you can dress up or down. I can see me getting lots of use out of this because the colors are in my wheelhouse. 

mario 2.jpg

Looks very pretty! I have so many palettes! -clenched teeth- and I have Viseart on my list this year! So I will live through your swatches- gorgeous!!

I got mine today. I'm so excited to use it. 

Also, that champagne colour under the blue looks STUNNING against your skin!

I'm very excited for this palette!! While I try to venture into more adventurous colours, I feel most comfortable wearing neutrals. The blue and green in this palette are great shades for someone like me...I would love to be able to pull off blue/green but too chicken to use a more intense/bright one!

Thanks! I'm very much like you; I love neutrals. The blue is a really nice shade. That's something that typically I'd do under the lashline. I do green on the eyes pretty often. It works well with my eyes. It is a good neutral palette. All of the colors- each and every one, is dupable. When I look at the swatches, I can think of colors I have in MUFE, Viseart, or Urban Decay. But, this is all together which is nice. 

Ohhh maybe I don't need the Viseart Bijoux Royale after all?

They do look super dupable...nothing fancy but I have seen good reviews on the pigmentation, texture and how well the shimmers/metallics perform.

My eyes are so dark they're basically black under most lighting (don't know of any particular colour that would complement my eyes!), and I while I do have a fold in my eyelid, the real estate is very limited 😄 I find that most colours get lost so the blue on the lashline has been something I've been thinking about!

I have the Bijoux Royale. You always need some good shimmery colors for when the opportunity arises. 🙂 

Thanks for the swatches! I'm loving the inclusion of the dark greens, I feel like you could do some really fun fall looks with them!

Does anyone know if the mario palette is going to be restocked online? 

@SimG - it's in stock on Ulta's website right now :). IDK if this palette is going to be restocked at Sephora or not - maybe someone else can answer that. I was under the impression that it was LE though. Good luck!

thank you! i tried ordering from ulta but i live in canada so it didn't work 😞

i just saw this and already bought one lol thanks! 

Swatches of the Ultimate Glow Kit

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 4.44.38 PM.png

968 Replies
testing