Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Looks pretty but I'm still overloaded from the last influx of ABH palettes. 😛 They seem to be doing an awful lot of influencer collabs lately.

RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

The new vault

It’s interesting that they would put these two in a vault together when there are repeat shades between the two palettes

Norvina to be exclusive to Sephora by 2020

Norvina mini palettes

30AB9754-4BEC-40B5-A873-ECCBD715754F.png

I love some of these shades! Those shimmers are really pretty. But admittedly ABH is so oversaturated right now that I'm not jumping right up to buy. Also the packaging is cute but feels a bit childish compared to their classic packaging a la Modern Ren, Subculture, etc.

@Jules1029  Same! If this was released before all the madness, I maybe would have got it. The colors are beautiful admittedly. However I am totally uninspired by all the new releases. And yeah the packaging is BAD.

I’ve been loving the new Norvina Collection and the foundations Instagram: msmakupfaye For more

All three norvina palettes for side by side comparison

Why are they doing this?! It’s really too much. Am I the only one with an eyeshadow palette hangover?!

I believe one of the palettes was leaked so it was releas...

I believe one of the palettes was leaked so it was released early, but that still doesn't explain the other two by a long shot. Four palettes in two months is A LOT.

Re: I believe one of the palettes was leaked so it was releas...

@IttyxBittyxMe I just noticed the Alyssa Edwards is on sale at ulta. It was just released in June, and now it’s 25% off less than 4 months later. 

Re: RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

@itscarin -- No idea why ABH has released so many palettes back to back this year.  I don't think you are alone on the eye palette burnout!  Yet, it does seem like there are still quite a few interested in these warmer tone palettes that keep coming out.  

Re: RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

@MCSSavvy I have palettes I haven’t even opened yet. I feel like there’s a handful of palettes that I consistently reach for despite all the shiny new things I acquire. I’d like to see companies focus on making one amazing palette per year instead of making 20 mediocre palettes per year. 

I was was just thinking about how before the ud makes palette, I would depot things all the time, but now I would almost never dare to depot something because the thought process is these palettes are designed so that shadows work well within the palette. 

Comparison side by side. Hope this helps someone.

More swatches of Norvina Vol. 3 - Available tomorrow

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/norvina-pro-pigment-palette-vol-3-P450846

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.04.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.04.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.05.17 PM.png

Norvina Vol. 3 - Sephora exclusive Sept 26th

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 2.17.47 PM.png

Swatches

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.20.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.20.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.20.41 PM.png

ABH is out of control

😂 I only just finished thinking hard whether to buy the Jackie Aina xABH palette and now this. The colors are almost psychedelic, it’s dizzying. I cannot pull off these colors. I think I’m too old to appreciate all of this.

1 Reply
testing