Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

RE: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

I’m so excited for all the new ABH products!

Here is the new palette. Beware the pr box cost about $30 more than buying all the pieces individual

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

7068F684-DCD2-42AD-93A6-4A40F94850EA.png

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

I haven't seen these posted yet but we're also going to be getting loose highlighters for summer 2019. 😍 I love the look of Snowflake but am super excited to finally get my hands on something in the So Hollywood shade.

Hi @Mochapj,

Such beautiful swatches and colors! Thank you for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

I am so totally excited for the new Rivera palette. I can’t wait to play with all of those fun colors!!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Beautiful

20190225_070357.jpg

Video reviews are starting to pop up on YouTube now. I ca...

Video reviews are starting to pop up on YouTube now. I can't think of the last time I've been this excited for a color story but I'm absolutely obsessed already.

I am excited for this palette @bakeamuffin such beautiful colours.  Here are some switches from trendmood 

IMG_4417.PNG

RE: Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Such a beautiful colour story!

Super pretty! of course this would come out when I'm on a...

Super pretty! of course this would come out when I'm on a super strict budget because of work. I'll just enjoy it vicariously through others for a few months.

💖🖤 inside ❇💖 20190225_083303.jpg

I am so intrigued with this palette. Each time I look at it, I fall more in love with it!

Dang, I was really looking forward to the next palette but I'm not feeling this color story. Though it does look like the sort of colorful palette a lot of people were hoping ABH would come out with. 

Those colors are so pretty!❤️❤️❤️

RE: Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

I want to like this so bad but I just dont for some reason. I totally see why everyone else loves it though. That top right corner blue shades is calling my name though. Ive changed my mind on some abh palettes though after seeing real swatches and it being used so I may change my mind. It definitely screams summer and I love that they are actually releasing it BEFORE summer starts so you could use it the whole time

This palette screams summer to me! I adore ABH palettes so this is a yes please for me lol 😄

I feel like this is the first ABH Palette that has really made me think I need it!  I love those pinks!

This is such a beautiful palette! I love the purple and sparkly yellow in it!

I don’t know how to feel! It’s beautiful, but I’m not sure how much use I’d get out of a few of the shades. The hot pink and purple though 😍🔥💯

testing