Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

A thread to discuss existing/upcoming/or new ABH products.

Feel free to ask questions, share swatches, intel on upcoming products, etc, etc.

Swatches:

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Thread

Dang it. I just got the Nicole glow kit and I have Moonchild but I want this too!

I don't really want the blue shade honestly, but I'm really excited for a glow kit that will work on pale skin tones!  I missed out on Gleam a while back and the others have all been too deep

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has the lip palette and has an opinion on it overall? I'm on a low buy but seriously considering it next time ebates is higher and there's a good perk! 

So I saw the ABH NG palette at my Sephora in store and I could've sworn that I saw it at my Ulta as well.  Both times I told myself that I didn't need it.  My best friend did buy it that day at Sephora and loved it.

I know it's sold out now at Sephora, but I can't find it at all on Ulta online.  I called my Ulta twice and both times (different girls) the girl knew she didn't have the palette, but wasn't sure if they ever had it / if or when they would get it in.

I really just want the palette now in general, but it is currently my bday month and I also have a 5x points multiplier for ABH at Ulta.  I'd like to take advantage of that and purchase it at Ulta.  Does anybody have any idea (or inside scoop lol) on when / if Ulta will get that palette in?

@CaityLaine I believe that this is supposed to be exclusive to Sephora but I may be mistaken. It may still be available in Sephoras near you and I believe it's getting restocked on the ABH site at some point. 

thank you so much @makeitup305

I think you're right, I must've just been delusional that day in Ulta, lol.

I was just curious cause I really thought I saw it, it's okay though.  I'll probably use my multiplier to stock up on brow stuff.  thank you again! 🙂

@CaityLaine No problem. I just checked and it's in stock on the ABH website so it's available if you really want it. They offer free shipping over $25.

@makeitup305

thank you! 🙂

I'm going to place my order now.  I appreciate all your help 🙂

More summer sneak peeks

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 8.25.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-20 at 8.28.00 AM.png

IMG_8917.PNG

Do any of you gals know if there is a store that sells the old glow kits?  The one I really want is the candy kit.  Thank you if you are able to help.  If not no worries! 

@sarahshter My mom bought my daughter that one for Christmas from Macy's. I think I have seen them go in and out of stock there. I just checked and I only saw Sundipped, but maybe try again periodically?

Agreed - it also seems to go in and out of stock on the direct site.  Please let me know if you find it - I think I might "need" it, too.... 😉   I'll let you know if I spot it.  @sarahshter

@Tamara76 @sarahshter I'm not sure how desperate you guys are for this, but I did see it on a UK-based website (Beauty Box Store). It appears to be a discount site, so I don't know how legit it is. 

Thanks!  I will probably wait for it to come back in stock on the direct site.😊  @JenniferOhJenny

@Tamara76 Yeah, that's probably your best bet :). But if I see it at Macy's again, I'll let you guys know.

So excited to let you all know that Norvina, the President of ABH and daughter of Founder Anastasia Soare, will be on BeautyTalk today for a live chat!

The live chat is from 12-1pm PST so visit the link if you have any questions or just want to say hi to the beauty guru 🙂

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Chat-with-Norvina-for-Anastasia-Beverly-Hills/m...

Anybody try the new ABH lip palette with the mixing plate yet? How do the colors perform and what are your favorite mixes?

Here's a video I did on the NG glow kit (due to uploading issues I split it in two parts). I blab a lot so if that's not your thing, beware :D. At the end of part two of my video you can checkout swatches on my skintone. Hope it helps!

Videos in spoiler:

Spoiler

Part 1

Part 2

More swatches of the summer shadows

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 7.35.33 PM.png

I am SO excited for the Vermeer single 😄  I'm about to hit pan and was contemplating buying an entire second MR palette just for that shade!  My favorite

3 Replies
testing