cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE VISEART THREAD

~ Updated Feb 7th 2019 ~

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

Brand page:

https://www.sephora.com/viseart

NEW

Liaison palette - Available now exclusively at Beautylish

Grande Pro Vol. 2 now at Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/product/grande-pro-volume-2-P440073

Libertine palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/libertine-eyeshadow-palette-P436925

Coy palette - Muse Beauty Pro exclusive 

Coy palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.43.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 12.42.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.39.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.40.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.41.10 PM.png

Liaison palette

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.07.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.25.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.52.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-18 at 5.53.30 PM.png

COMING SOON

Possibly coming out with loose pigments???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 12.25.49 PM.png

Sneak peeks of possible things to come

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.20.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 8.21.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.27.00 PM.png

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

Posy - Looks like they won't make this happen 😞

Spoiler

Viseart Posy.png

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

There's only 2 palettes on sale but if you're interested in them they're cheaper at Sephora than Muse:

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 11.52.52 AM.png

https://www.sephora.com/product/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-P391306?skuId=1665637

And here's everything else viseart that's on sale at sephora:

https://www.sephora.com/sale?icid2=meganav_sale_top_nav_link&ref=5466857

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 11.55.46 AM.png

Can someone please confirm if the 12 pan eyeshadow palettes are the magnetic slim pro ones?

@lorenazz @drrragon, For what it's worth, I purchased the similar two palette + GWPs deal they had back in August, and both the palettes I received were slimpros.

@lorenazz i was wondering that myself,  musebeautypro has the old palette formats discounted at $64.

RE: THE VISEART THREAD

Full reveal of GP3 - all matte primary palette

A couple looks at Grande Pro 3, presale on 9/15, shipping 10/1

Thanks! Im on my to preorder mine!!

Re: RE: THE VISEART THREAD

Thanks for the info @Mochapj .  I think I'm going to pass on this one, too many mattes and too many warm colors. I'm still waiting for a nice cool satin/shimmer palette. *taps foot impatiently*

@prettyinpa similar to their Paris Nudes but a revamp maybe

@prettyinpa -- Agree.  I wish companies would strike a better balance between cool tone and warm tone palette releases.  It's been a sea of warm tones for a bit through Liaison was a bit of a fresh air and even then it's been some time. I'm hoping we start to see more cool tones next year.

@prettyinpa I was quite surprised to see this one contains more warm tones. You’d think they’ve done enough of those by now 🤣

I’ve heard through the grapevine that GP3 is an all matte palette, so I’ll probably be skipping it, too

Grande Pro 3 coming 9/15

Swatches of the edit

New edit palette coming to Beautylish 9/1 Contains shades from dark mattes and grande pro 2

@Mochapj Thanks! These edit palettes are so much more affordable and great for travel. I love how easy it is to remove the pans so I can mix and match. 

Super excited to say that I am no longer just drooling at lovely swatches of Viseart palette colors but I finally decided now this was the right time to jump in and pick up a few palettes that have been on my mind but put on the side for some time.  Skin care is my priority as you lovelies know and then make-up. With the sale plus the discount I decided to pick-up Tryst and Liaison.  According to Sephora's email today the pony express should deliver in about a week.  I'm hoping they arrive intact!  Also, I've been swatching it every time I go in Sephora so I grabbed Soleil.  Waiting for holidays to look at Rose Edit more closely as the color story is speaking to me but it's very hard to commit to something I can't swatch in person. I can't wait for the palettes to arrive!  In the meantime, I can play with Soleil! 🙂 Image result for so excited gif

Tryst is the palette in my collection that I use all of t...

Tryst is the palette in my collection that I use all of the time, @MCSSavvy. Glad you could get it on sale!

Re: Tryst is the palette in my collection that I use all of t...

@curlychiquita  Thanks!  Good to hear some feedback on the palette and super excited to get on sale plus the Rouge discount.  I'm looking forward to working with it!

RE: Re: THE VISEART THREAD

@MCSSavvy same here! I didn’t realize they were all on sale- probably good or I would’ve been too tempted to go nuts 😉 I got my first about 2 months ago with the rouge reward and I loooove it! Excited to pick up a 9 pan with new colors to play with. I hope they arrive safely and you love them!

Re: RE: Re: THE VISEART THREAD

Thanks @Brutalitops !  I see there is a lot of love for Viseart on the board not just this thread so I'm excited you love your purchase and hope that you are able to pick up a 9 pan palette too! 🙂 

Re: RE: Re: THE VISEART THREAD

@MCSSavvy I'd previously gotten the petite pro 3 and I honestly forgot how much I adore it and all the colors inside- probably one of the few where I can and want to use every single color. I just got the Libertine since I have very fer bluesand love the earthy tones in that palette. I hope you love it! They honestly blend and just show so nicely on the lid in my (limited) experience

testing