Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE VISEART THREAD

Thought I'd start a thread just for Viseart since so many of us LOVE them. Heart

I love to encourage a small brand as opposed to a brand where you pay for the name. The eye shadow quality can't be beat!

WHERE TO BUY

Sephora

Muse Beauty Pro

Beauty Bay

Beautylish

Alcone

Frends Beauty

COMING SOON

N/A

NEW

Theory Eye 04 - Amethyst

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-theory-palette-P408032?skuId=1949452

Theory Eye 05 - Nuance

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-theory-palette-P408032?skuId=1949460

Theory Cheek 01 - Enamored

http://www.sephora.com/theory-highlighter-blush-bronzer-palette-P418573?skuId=1949478

Theory Cheek 02 - Ablaze

http://www.sephora.com/theory-highlighter-blush-bronzer-palette-P418573?skuId=1949486

Warm Mattes 10:

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-P391306?skuId=1916717

Le Petit Pro:

http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-palette-petit-pro-P416421?skuId=1916725

INFO / WORKING ON

Possible plums/burgundy/aubergine/deep purples/mauve palette

Possible more every day palettes

Pro line

Posy - UPDATE! Looks like they won't make this happen Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Price breakdown for those interested

Spoiler

Saw this on Facebook a while back and thought I'd add it here.

A 12 color Viseart Eyeshadow Palette is $80 USD (before pro discount). Each eyeshadow pan is 2 grams and valued at approx. $6 ($3.00 per gram).

MAC has reduced the price of their single eyeshadows refills from $10 USD to $6 USD each. So 12 colors at the new reduced price would be $72 USD (before pro discount). Add the $8 USD empty palette to store them and we're back to $80 USD.

EXCEPT: Each MAC eyeshadow pan is only 1.3 grams ($4.62 per gram). You're getting only 15.6 grams of product, as opposed to the 24 grams of eyeshadow in the Viseart palette. That's a loss of over 8 grams of product.

FINAL ANALYSIS:
It would cost $119 USD for MAC to duplicate the Viseart palette (24 grams of MAC eyeshadow at $4.62 per gram and $8 for the palette).

~Updated: May 18th 2017~

Re: THE VISEART THREAD

I've been wondering the same thing because I feel that the $80 one has a better formula than theory. The theory one is a little patchy but it's nothing a good blending cant fix. Still better than Too Faced though 😂😂

Has it been confirmed that Canada will not receive stock of the new palettes until after the sale?

@ChristalM Anewxa posted this response that we wouldn't get the palettes until approx. May

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/THE-VISEART-THREAD/m-p/2750324#M132558

@lachaton Oh thanks! I missed that Smiley Sad

More swatches of the new Theory palettes -  Temptalia has swatches up too!

Here's some swatches I did of the Amythest palette. The little dots on the side are comparisons to other Viseart shadows.. For the mattes I used the Cool Mattes palette. The lightest shade is cooler & pinker than Cool Mattes, the medium shade is darker and warmer, and the dark shade is lighter & less pigmented. I don't have any close shades for the Amythest shimmers... Tried one Paris Nudes color, but it was quite different!

I can't decide which Theory palette to get. I'm between Minx, Amethyst, or Nuance. I have the Petit Pro, but no other palettes of Viseart. I have fair/light skin, brown eyes and (usually) brown hair. Does any one have a recommendation? I'm stuck on which to get!

Although I don't own any of these, I did look up swatches on Temptalia and Minx is really pretty! That is the one I would personally go with and I think it'd look great on you.

Also, I love your avatar @snoflakefaerie.

Thanks @lmi82 I know BT isn't the place to get political, but I just can't help it Smiley Tongue 

Hi, I have brown eyes too and personally I feel that purple shadows bring out the green in my eyes that I don't even know I have. However, bronzey eyeshadows are used more so I would go with the minx. 

I did go with the Minx. I think I'm really going to enjoy it.

@snoflakefaerie I have all three palettes and similar colouring to you, it sounds like. 

I actually think the most important factor based on what you've already said is how cool- or warm-toned your skin tone is. I'm fair but fairly cool-toned - for this reason, I don't find Minx to be as flattering on me as it is on others Smiley Happy It's very warm, but pretty. 

Nuance is also fairly warm (I'm wearing it today. I'm rather partial to Amethyst (I love purples with my skin and brown eyes). 

Another factor for you is whether you want matte shades at all - Nuance is all shimmer. 

ETA: I have swatches of Minx here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/THE-VISEART-THREAD/m-p/2436944#M103126

It pulls fairly orange on my skin. I don't have swatches of Amethyst and Nuance yet.

Thanks @lachaton. I definitely lean warmer rather than cooler. I'm incredibly drawn to purples, but it seems like the quality of Amethyst isn't quite as good as Minx. I also am definitely lacking on mattes in my collection, so that was a helpful consideration.

For the other fans of Posy - I asked them about it again last night and it looks like they're not planning to release that particular configuration anymore 😫

Highlighted

@Mochapj-  Thanks for the news.

I wished that Viseart would get over their weird notions about Posy and release the darn thing, but I guess that's too much to ask now. I'll spend my money elsewhere, boo.

@prettyinpa agree.

I was really disappointed when I got their reply.  I've been lusting after that palette since the accidental photo was posted on sephora last year.

I get that they were working on it during the Paris attacks and whatnot. I don't really understand the fixation about not releasing it because of that, unless she's superstitious or something.  

@Mochapj Thanks for letting us know. I'm bummed, though. I really wanted that one - it was going to be my first Viseart. 

(Also thanks for the clarification on the "sad days" thing. I was confused because those colors are anything but sad for me.)

OMG NO!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm so sad! I've been wanting this since I first saw it too!

Thanks for the update @Mochapj

Working on a new palette?

These pics are super satisfying to me!   I love all the metallics in the first row!

Hi Everyone,

In case you are interested, Viseart is doing a giveaway on instagram!

Grand prize: Neutral Mattes, Dark Mattes, Paris Nudes, Warm Mattes, Plum/Bronze Blush, Theory Minx & Le Petite Pro

1st Runner Up wins all 7 Theory palettes

2nd Runner up wins their Spring Theory collection

Sorry no link as I can;t get instagram post to show up here.

I think I may be the last person on the planet to realize that the Petit Pro palette is magnetic...

When I first got the palette a while back, I noticed that the pans seemed a little wobbly.

Then, the unimaginable expected...I dropped the palette the other morning and all the pans popped out!!!!  Luckily they all remained in tact and I was able to stick them right back in. Smiley Happy

I was just super surprised to find that it was magnetic - I was afraid I'd have to glue them all back.

A few more swatches

Yesss another one up! Thanks mods!

1 Reply