Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE TARTE THREAD!!!

NEWS, UPCOMING COLLECTIONS, DISCUSSIONS AND SWATCHES!

Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

I just saw this new Tarte collection at Ulta and checked for it on Sephora, don't see it here. It's called Winter Wish List and has these shades:

tarte winter wish list 2.jpg

For the packaging it seems they have recycled the Energy Noir palette in its entirety, just adding new shades and new theme.

tarte winter wish list.jpg

I was going to take some photos of my old Energy Noir palette for comparison, but it's still dark out and besides mine is so beat up, so I borrowed these from Musings of a Muse's site:

Tarte-Energy-Noir-Clay-Palette2.jpgTarte-Energy-Noir-Palette.jpg

for comparison. 

RE: Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

I was about to say the thumbnail looked like something I had seen from Tarte last year, then I read your bit about the recycled packaging and it all made sense haha. The one reddish/burnt orange shade in the center did catch my attention tho!😯 @gingerleigh

Re: RE: Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

That shade grabbed my eye as well @Guessgal

My Energy Noir palette is so old! But this reminded me to try out the blush in it. I'm attempting to give all my forgotten blushes a fair chance before I give in to the urge to order the new Hourglass holiday things, or any new thing at all with blush in it. It's time consuming though because I have to do a full face of foundation and concealer to give them a proper try out. (Redness.)

Re: RE: Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Oh, I feel you girl! I usually save my makeup testing for Sundays so I don't have to deal with doing foundation & concealer with a time crunch on weekdays haha. Also, I'm right there with you about the Tarte blushes - my sister got me one of their holiday blush sets (the one that folds into a clutch) and I swear that will last me a lifetime! Gotta bring it back out soon!! Smiley Tongue @gingerleigh 

I just ordered Tartes new Finger Foil Face Quad, has anyone tried it? I really like their fouls in the past. 856269DA-71C4-4B81-A0CE-1EF24F5CE2EB.jpeg

04F0BAE6-6FAA-4DB7-81D2-AB78B5C24EDC.jpeg

RE: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Tarte direct: $10 hot buys! Lots to choose from. Over 45 products. 12% cash back using ebates. Free samples with every order. Use code RMN15 for 15% off your order.

Tarte shape tape foundations are on sale on tartecosmetics originally $39, down to $25!!! Free samples with every order. Use code BRUNCH for 25% off or code RMN15 for 15% off.

Looks like some leaked tarte holiday images? I was just swiping for swatches of the new salt lyfe gloss and these were there instead. Looks like eye shadow trios sold as trios

Re: RE: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Wow great catch!! Wonder if these are shadows or blushes, they remind me of melt cosmetics stacks.

Re: RE: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Yes totally, they also remind me of the kaja trios! I'm curious to see what it is! @Anewxa 

Hello! Is the Tarte Sugar Rush-Shimmertime body oil good? I’ve been looking for a good body oil.

This Wednesday!! Tarte has one of my favorite sales!

I’m obsessed with Tarte I can’t wait to take another trip to Sephora to check out the new products!

Same here!! One of my favourite brands

New Lashes collab with ExteriorGlam

• Vegan
  • Latex-free
  • Formaldehyde-free
  • Cruelty Free

Screenshot_20190515_084721.jpgKosova

Screenshot_20190515_084654.jpg

Screenshot_20190515_084743.jpg0-100

Screenshot_20190515_084806.jpg

I just got a whole bunch of new Tarte goodies!!

I love Tarte so much! Their pretty designs and hydrating products make my day!

Look what showed up at my house today!! High tides and good vibes eyeshadow palette!

I have this palette too and i love it

I love that eyeshadow palette! The glittery shades can be a bit messy but they look beautiful!
1,364 Replies