Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE TARTE THREAD!!!

NEWS, UPCOMING COLLECTIONS, DISCUSSIONS AND SWATCHES!

Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

^ I feel the same!!

The new collection is live on  Tarte direct. If you are new to the site, the sign up $10 off $60 will work, however the one day code "lucky" does not.

Does anyone know if Sephora will be getting the new filtered setting powder? I really wanna try it.

Just managed to get the palette on the app. The screen was blank white for a long time but the release finally showed up.

No setting powder at least so far. It wasn't part of this collection though, it was available on the Tarte website before this launch. I didn't check regular new Sephora arrivals though. @nikki25gee

I see 8 products: the palette, brush set, highlighter, mascara, tarteist quick dry matte lip paint, pro glitter liner, liquid highlighter, and the spellbound face and body glitter.

Thank you!

Yeah, I know its part of the rainforest of the sea collection which sephora gets so I'm hoping it will come to sephora. I've been checking the sephora new arrivals since it launched on the tarte website lol.

I love the blue jar it is in. So lovely. I kind of want it just for that!

It seems like it is similar to the "Perfecting powder in Filtered Light" from the middle of the original Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette -- except that this is a loose "setting" powder.

That product got a lot of thumbs down, so, I am very curious to hear more about its formulation.

I guess I should read some reviews on the tarte website!

Unicorn collection up on Sephora app, Highlighter, brushes, mascara and palette. I can't find the links to post, if someone else knows how, that would be great.

Ebates still 8% for Sephora, yay!

Thanks for the links Smiley Happy I was going to buy the brush set at Ulta, but just read on Tarte's Facebook page that Ulta won't get the brush set or the body glitter.

Thanks for posting these! The collection wasn't showing up in the app for me, but I was able to order with the links. I'm so excited!

@veronika23-  Thanks for the links, I don't know how to find them on a phone!

Highlighted

Thanks for the links V! I don't have the app on my phone anymore -_- and can't download it anymore because my phone is ancient haha

Edit: Wait are these going live for Canadians tomorrow? They won't work for me.

@jesscheems on Twitter, Sephora said they won't be available to Canadians until next week :/

@lachaton Wow =O

@jesscheems  I don't have the app either because they don't make it for BB.  Thankfully Randell sent them to me.  Why am I not surprised about Canada not having access until next week.  I don't understand how they are so disorganized! Isn't this a billion dollar business? Bet they wouldn't be able to find their way out of a paper bag! SMDH.

@veronika23 I had the app and had to do a hard reset on my phone and now phone is apparently too old skool to be bothered lol 

I know these new releases are bs. Even EL x VB- like what's going on with that lol. I'm tired of guessing games. 

@jesscheems  yeah I'm pretty tired too about all these dates always changing or never being what they said...

I didn't know you could do this! So I could have still gotten Ebates, I will remember that next time

So curious if the eyeshadow palette is the same formula as their Rainforest of the Sea palettes (powder-gelee)- anyone know whether it is or not?

According to Musings of a Muse (just posted a review), yes, it's the same formula as Rainforest of the Sea.

So I pulled the trigger and bought the palette as a pre-tax refund gift to myself (I was going to wait for reviews, but my willpower is a joke). Totally didn't need to download the Sephora ap -- if you google the name of the palette, the page for it will come up on Sephora's website. 

Now begins the waiting game!

Hello,
Re: Make Believe in yourself' by Tarte
Just wondering, I received an email from Sephora saying the launch was supposed to be the 17th of March. I called today and was told it would be on the 18th  However, it still is not showing on the website or app here in Canada. Are you in the US?
TIA

@DutchSteffi There was another thread asking about this, and one of the mods told us it would be available in Canada next week. 

It's available directly from the tarte website now, if you're still looking for it. That's where I ordered from instead, since Sephora Canada did not have it. 

Yeah, I'm in the US. Hope you're able to put your order in soon!

More swatches of the palette

5 Replies