Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

~ Updated Jan 19th 2018 ~

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/pat-mcgrath-labs

COMING SOON

NEW PRODUCTS - AVAILABLE NOW

New Mothership IV eye shadow palette - Decadence

https://www.sephora.com/product/mothership-iv-eyeshadow-palette-decadence-P428223?skuId=2047520

New Matte Trance lipsticks

https://www.sephora.com/product/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=2053924

Lip Fetish Lip Balm - Pat McGrath.com exclusive

LiquiLUST 007 - Sephora

Skin Show kit & Color Blitz kit

https://www.sephora.com/product/liquilust-007-P97848778?skuId=2033231

Divine Nude kit

https://www.sephora.com/product/liquilust-divine-nude-P48764521?skuId=2012938

LIP FETISH

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 2.20.27 PM.png

Mothership IV eye shadow palette - Decadence

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 11.16.43 AM.png

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

Happy Monday (argh!)--so this hasn't gone up yet, am I right? I don't mind stalking but won't bother if this went up in the early hours and has already sold out. 

It's now live!

It says will be available the morning of May 2nd... so I guess anytime before noon PST if they stick to what they've said. Good luck everyone!

I dont think its gone up, but I know the nude color's description went from "coming soon" to "sold out" soooo Im not sure lol it was also like that when I checked at 4:30am EST.

Thank you for confirming what I remember from how it looked yesterday.

Yes, this is what worries me. Thank you for responding. I didn't get the 'in stock' email so it's hard to tell.

Ya I'm also really confused. After midnight on May 2nd this was "coming soon." I also never got an in stock e-mail. Now it's listed as "out of stock" at 7:30am EST.

Same here! I've been watching every 20 min or so since last night (no judging! I'm overseas...time change!) and all I've seen is that the status changed. I think it would be pretty much impossible for us to have missed it. 

OMFG! I AM SO PISSED!!!

I got a call from FedEx that I have a package coming and have to pay duties and fees... guess they call ahead now... over 50$  which means my Pat McGrath will have cost me over 260$! (that's product, shipping, taxes/duties/fees and exchange rate)  NEVER AGAIN! I thought maybe I'd get an invoice at some point... not that high though... like 20$ Bad couple of weeks just keeps pilling on! UGH

@veronika23 Called fedex cs right away and have them waive the handling fee it's about $12 ..they are allowed to waive the first time only if the customer doesn't have an account for direct billing of duties. My guess is shipper didn't do the proper paperwork and customs dinged you which FedEx can't control but they can help by waiving their own fee the 1x. If the contents are made in u.s then I think they can't charge you duties anyway. So you can dispute after receiving your pkg. 

Really sucks when this happens you should contact the company and let them know that companies like tarte ship fedex also but never any charges, they need to do their ppwk right!

@Anewxa last time I fought with FedEx I lost. I will definitely let them know... all these extra charges adds up to the price of one of their kits.

@veronika23 sorry i meant let Pat's company know that you were charged for duties and tax maybe they can reimburse you partially..my last large tarte order shipped with fedex 2day and i paid nothing. Tarte did good on their customs documents but Im guessing PML is still new at it. 

If you have had your handling fee waived bfor with Fedex they wont again but worth a shot. 

It sucks that experience like this leave a bitter taste and I would probably never order with this company..you are right the charges add up and so not worth it. 

@Anewxa Oh I know lol. Sorry I wasn't specific. I meant I will let Pat's company know.

No I never got fees waived with FexEx. They didn't want to waive their stupid **bleep** brokerage fees... which were the only fees I had to pay... IMO that's double dipping. Someone pays for shipping and the receiver pays for "brokerage fees"... total BS. I hate them!

Awh Smiley Sad

Ummmmmm wow that's friggin awful, wtf I'm so sorry Smiley Sad That's what I don't miss about living in Canada.  I'd order stuff from the US and always be slammed with these nasty duties, ugh! Next time if you want something, you can let me know and I'd order for you and ship via usps so that you don't have to pay that nastiness.

FINALLY I was able to place an order...

I'd say so,,, I think it's sold out now. Smiley Happy Smiley Sad

Glad you got it! I think that's the item numbers--mine says the same thing. I wonder how close it is to selling out! 

Thank goodness! I'm so glad you were able to get your order through.

Just got mine too, V.

@Annaihk check your PM's please!

YAY!!  I was starting to panic for you @veronika23

2,745 Replies