Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

~ Updated Jan 31st 2019 ~

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/pat-mcgrath-labs

NEW PRODUCTS - AVAILABLE NOW

New Glosses

https://www.sephora.com/product/lust-lip-gloss-P431852

New mini gloss sets

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-lust-gloss-tm-trio-P440661

New glosses

Spoiler
Nude Négligée - Pale Nude Beige
Prima Donna - Mid Tone Cool Pink
Secret Lover - Mid Tone Plum Rose
Wicked Whisper - Coral Rose
Flesh 6 - Rich Rose Brown
Love Potion - Pale Pink Taupe with Iridescent Pearl
Peach Perversion - Pale Peach with Iridescent Pearl
Faux Real - Deep Beige with Pearlescent Sheen
Belladonna - Soft Coral with Pink Pearl
Sunset Rose - Warm Rose with Golden Pearl
Bronze Divinity - Bronzed Rose with Gold and Pink Pearl
Bronze Venus - Brilliant Bronze with Glittering Pink Pearl
Blitz Gold - 24-Karat Gold Shimmer
Earth Angel - Golden Champagne with Glittering Copper and Pink Pearl
Future Femme - Pastel Pink with Iridescent Pearl
Carnal Desire - Sheer Red with Sparkling Pink and Gold Pearl
Astral Flashdance - Sheer Orchid with Glittering Blue and Pink Pearl
Astral Moon Flower - Periwinkle Blue with Iridescent Pearl

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.20.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.32.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.32.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.34.04 PM.png

COMING SOON 

Mascara Feb 14th on her site - Feb 15th on Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/fetish-eyes-mascara-P440967

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.01.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.50.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 7.38.36 AM.png

Re: THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

Bummer about the raised prices, @Notyourbeyotch.  Thank you for letting us know.

RE: THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

Not sure if this is helpful at all, but if though I’d post swatches of the PMG foundation in shade 4 and a before and after. On the top right photo I am only wearing skincare + foundation (no concealer).

I received through Influenster for free yada yada (I know some hate Influenster, but I though the images could be helpful!). I only tried it twice so I can’t give my final thoughts. I am doing more testing with different primers etc. I would say it’s probably a satin finish, but the skincare/primer you use will def make a difference in that. I moisturized my skin and used a more emollient primer in this photo and barely powdered with the CT pressed powder. I used only 1 pump and the photos are unfiltered/unedited under natural daylight. 

I did have a very positive first impression. The formula was thin and liquid-y, it gave me a meaningful yet very skin like coverage. The final test will be how well this photograph at night with flash. It did oxidize a little, so if you're in store swatch it and wait 10/15 minutes for the final shade.

Re: RE: THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

@Cyncynn This foundation looks amazing on you! Thank you for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT Thank you <3

The PMG foundation looks beautiful on you! Your skin looks natural and it doesn't look like you have much makeup on (this no makeup, makeup look works well on you). <333

@PenelopeBT  Thank you so much <3

I really wish I was more adventurous, but we like what we like lol.

@Cyncynn

It looks amazing on you! I’m always open to any review especially ones as detailed as yours. And the swatch comparisons are so helpful! Thanks 🙏 

@trishavt Thank you so much. I find swatch comparisons so important, I find that undertone 'descriptions' wildly vary from brand to brand, so pictures are super helpful!

Thank you for a great review and reference pictures @Cyncynn. I appreciate any great review that actually gives clear information about the product instead of just pitching the sales and your review covers everything I wanted to know about this foundation. At C$90 I wanted to be sure it is worth the price tag and it seems like it is. Thank you for telling us that it oxidizes so we can choose shades carefully. 

As if I go with colour iq , it is matching my yellow 1Y08-2Y08 complexion with a medium with red undertone shade (Seriously does “Y “stands for red now?).

@fatimamummy 

Thank you so much - that means a lot Smiley Happy ! It is on the pricey side, but I'd though I'd mention it contains 35 ml vs the usual 30ml (17% more product). 

I never used the color IQ tool, I probably should stop being lazy and look into it. 

@Cyncynn I think you are better off without color iq. I mean it is good to get an idea of your skin tone but the foundation matches for one color iq number are worlds apart from each other.

@fatimamummy Good to know I am not missing out! 

I appreciate any reviews (Influenster or not) as long as it's informative and well thought out, as your reviews always are.  Please, keep them coming!  Thank you for sharing @Cyncynn this is super helpful, especially knowing it oxidizes a little.  I'm torn between two shades so I'll likely go with the lighter on now.  I can't wait!!

@michelleshops 

Thank you so much Michelle - can't wait for you to receive your foundation and hear your thoughts! I hope you love it :*

@Cyncynn Keep posting your influenster reviews here.  I'm interested!  I get them too, sometimes.  I don't think it matters because you're under no obligation to write a nice review.  It's not like you're going to get paid more or get more gratis if your review is flattering.  

@itscarin 

Thank you so much!

I agree and I'd never write a good review for something I didn't love - in fact I feel that I am harsher at products I receive as a gift. I dislike when people (influensters) immediately leave a positive review without trying the product for a least a couple of days, so I do understand the complain about some of those reviews.

Thank you so much for the detailed review @Cyncynn. It's beautiful on you! 

@PrettyPaint Thank you so much Smiley Happy

@Cyncynn  Thanks for your thoughts on this, and all the comparison swatches! 😊

And, yes, I’m not a fan of Influenster posts, but I feel differently about it when that post comes from one of our “inner circle” members lol...  I suspect some others feel likewise 👍

@PinkEvergreen 

All I read was inner circle and that made me so happy <3

I would add a smug looking gif if I knew how  lol

Thank you!

@Cyncynn  You betcha Smiley Wink

4,367 Replies