Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

LUST: MATTE TRANCE

July 13th on her site (pre sale with sign up)

July 19th on her site

July 29th online at Sephora

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

1_MATTETRANCE_EVERYTHING_1024x1024.jpg

Spoiler
3_EVERYTHING_DARK_1024x1024.jpg5_EVERYTHING_LIGHT_1024x1024.jpg4_EVERYTHING_MEDIUM_72f8dc60-450d-4af7-8f80-c1ed7fbbbf01_1024x1024.jpg
p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.23.18 PM.png

Something new coming for the eyes too???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.09.42 PM.png

~Updated July 14th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

I'm so excited about how affordable these kits are! I'm a lipstick junkie!!

Just stumbled upon this thread again. 
Ive been so out of the loop! 

Lipsticks?

OMG.

Is anyone else planning on getting the set for $150?

Updated the OP with the info and product swacthes from Pat's site.  I hope this helps everyone who had questions on the kits.

Vermillion Venom

Sooo pretty! Can't wait!

UPDATE / PSA

I got the following from @DaneeBT Thx!

If you purchase Vermillion Venom, Item #1872043, you should receive Vermillion Venom

If you purchase Bloodwine, Item #1872068, you should receive Bloodwine. 

Pic change hasn't been made but they are aware of the issue. FIXED!

Hope this releases tomorrow during the day because I need to log off... too tired to stay up all night Smiley Very Happy

UPDATE! 

YES!  The Kits have matching names and pictures!!!!! Thank you @DaneeBT Smiley Happy

Sephora sale is live. Grab them while you can get them.

I was only planning to pick up one or two of the lipsticks but now I kind of want one of the kits because gold lips would be so much fun. I'm just trying to balance how long I can wait for swatches to come in before they sell out....

Conversation with spouse:

Him: Honey I saw where there was a purchase made today at Sephora - what did you get? I thought you were done buying makeup until the holidays?

Me: I was going to only buy essentials, but this was LE and selling out fast. I'm done until the holiday releases. Remember there's that event this Sat for holiday releases at Sephora I'm going to as well. I'll behave after the event I promise.

Him: okay that's fine - what was this LE makeup that you bought?

Me: lipsticks with glitter and gloss. It's really popular!

Him: *moment of silence* okay *slowly walks away*

Men - they just don't get it Smiley Very Happy

Some swatches and first impression/review can be found here Smiley Happy

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Pat-McGrath-Labs-004-Lust-Gratis/td-p/2554628

I feel the same way but am considering just getting one of the lip kits for fun rather than practicality.

Tati did review the Vermillion Venom set on her youtube channel and didn't think that the glitter stuck well. She has done a glitter look with a super cheap drugstore liquid lipstick where the glitter did stick, and in comparison the 004 glitter just went everywhere and wasn't really worth it.  She didn't put the gloss on top of the glitter though, which might have been why it didn't stay. She did give the lipsticks and the gold pigment high praise though.

Still waiting ....lol Smiley Tongue

anyone mind posting when it goes live in the US? I missed it yesterday. 

Okay great thank you!

Everything appears to be in stock in the US but the Everything Kit. 

According too other posts, it should be available at 12 pm EST.

Since I bought Bloodwine and Vermillion Venom separately, I won't be trying for the Everything kit again. I decided to spare myself from possible future heart break by buying Flesh separately as well.

Just was able to purchase the items I wanted about 11:15.  While in the car wash mind you! Haha!  Anything for makeup. Smiley Wink  

JaimePaigeBeauty and GlamourZen have both released YouTube videos showing full lip looks of all of the products.  They look stunning and the reviews were positive.

Wow, how great to see how they look. I ordered the flesh but now wish the full kit had been available. The Venom looked great on you and I now HAVE to have it! Will look great on my Las Vegas trip if I can figure it out.....

Ordered the Flesh kit. 

Going back for Vermillion Venom & Bloodwine!

It took me a few days to debate which one I wanted to get but I settled on Bloodwine. I'm still super jealous of the people who received gratis of this product!

$60 sets in Flesh & Venom are OOS. 

Get Bloodwine while you can!

You can def feel it on your lips but its not uncomfortable or heavy or anything like that. I only put it on to try it, wasn't leaving the house, but I did eat a bowl of chili and drank through a straw : ) because I didn't want to take it off! I had to be very careful. There was glitter on my spoon where any lipstick would be but it didn't look like it came off at all when you looked at my lips. It was pretty good. I got the glitter off my teeth with a q-tip before I ate any none made it back on after.

Tried out an ombre lip with the Flesh kit. The two shades are perfectly complementary for ombre. 

2,010 Replies