Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

LUST: MATTE TRANCE

July 13th on her site (pre sale with sign up)

July 19th on her site

July 29th online at Sephora

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

1_MATTETRANCE_EVERYTHING_1024x1024.jpg

Spoiler
3_EVERYTHING_DARK_1024x1024.jpg5_EVERYTHING_LIGHT_1024x1024.jpg4_EVERYTHING_MEDIUM_72f8dc60-450d-4af7-8f80-c1ed7fbbbf01_1024x1024.jpg
p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.23.18 PM.png

Something new coming for the eyes too???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.09.42 PM.png

~Updated July 14th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

My bad it was trendmood1 that revealed if.  I recommend following her on IG if you like to get first releases or know when things come out.  

We are pretty fast here too when new things come out... see the comments below Smiley Very Happy  Brand threads or the found in the wild thread will usually have links to new releases Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Long shot, but here we go:

if anyone doesnt want the blue eyeshadow from the kit, PLEASE let me know! 

Im infatuated with that shade of blue, but can't justify spending $130 just for that one eyeshadow. 

(Or if anyone knows of a dupe, I'd happily take the advice) 

thanks! 

@pinyo

ORIGINAL - Dark Star 006

Ok so I don't know how much of a dupe these colors will be because I'm going off pictures.

MUFE's Star Lit powder in Ultramarine blue (maybe not exactly the same shade of blue... It looks different depending on the swatch pic but not that expensive so worth a shot maybe?)

source: http://lindahallberg DOT se/2016/12/

Wing it from Pretty Vulgar Pretty Birdie palette (maybe not as intense, less true blue...)

Thank you @veronika23 Smiley Happy 

Middle one looks like it could be a dupe for the gloss in the kit... beautyescapecosmetics dot com

I saw Tati do a review of the kit - she got both the blue and the brown - and she was really impressed with everything except the gloss (she didn't try out the brush though). Really wish the pigments will become seperate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBE9q-mSr18

Today I FIRST IMPRESSIONS the insanely priced $130 DARK STAR EYESHADOW Kit from Pat McGrath Labs. xo's ~ Tati I REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT Tonight on HSN ... I'll be the on-air helping host for Wunderbrow at 12AM EST / 9PM PST ... and again at 1AM EST / 10PM PST. If you don't have HSN on your TV you

I caved and got this during the sale but haven't really really played with it yet... or look for dupes in my collection... I wish they were sold individually too!

Tagged inspiration... so something new coming???

@veronika23 oh I'm sure she's coming out with something new lol.  Seems like the newer palettes/shades trends are reds and yellows.  It'll be interesting to see what she has in store.

@AMK721  will be interesting for sure! Smiley Happy

More swatches

They are all so beautiful.  I really need to resist.  I've gone overboard lately.  My wallet needs to recover.

I'm was never a fan of any of her products....but these lipsticks got me feeling a certain way.  Smiley Sad

Lipstick is weakness

@veronika23 Omg is this a glitch or was this expected? I'm so tempted but I REALLY REALLY don't need the entire set, hah!

I think it's a glitch @sabrinas - they aren't even supposed to be live on her website until tomorrow.

@sabrinas  wow! I was just able to access this reply now...  yeah like @Mochapj said must be a glitch.

@Mochapj, @kbmatthews

Reply I got from Pat McGrath labs:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Although Sephora Canada isn’t included in this initial release, it doesn’t mean that our availability won’t be expanding on future releases which is what we ultimately hope for. We want nothing more than for all of our fans worldwide to have access to our products. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding and for your constant  support of Pat McGrath Labs!

Thank you!  Guess I know what I'll be doing end of April...

I replied but they didn't reply yet... I just can't justify the price + shipping costs Smiley Sad

@njattana I was told her site does ship to Canada but shipping is beyond ridiculous.

Assuming launch goes as planned tomorrow, I have to say that others could take a lesson from how they are managing the launch. I signed up for "early access" and the messaging was timely and clear with excellent expectation setting of how much would be available. 

I am sure that there will be complaints from people that cant or won't read/understand the messaging or dont understand a niche/high end product but it refreshing to see a ton of buzz, great marketing and also clear expectation setting. 

I <3 you @lipstick4soul.

I agree though. I appreciate concrete dates and times, with solid (free) notice. I've developed an obsession with Kylie's products this past week or so (I know, I know! #secretshame), and while I appreciate that her marketing is different, to say the least, and that concrete dates and times are provided, they aren't ever provided by the same method at any point in time. There was a restock last week that was announced via her app, which carries a $2.99 subscription fee. The last one I'd seen was explicitly stated on IG.

But again - concrete dates and times are appreciated.

@lipstick4soul having participated in the previous releases, I can wholeheartedly agree that they have way better communication and procedures in place than most other 'indie' brands I've seen.

I am actually shuddering to think how the launch of this is going to roll out on Sephora...

2 Replies