Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

NEW PRODUCTS - COMING SOON - Unlimited Edition

3 new eye shadow palettes

40 new shades of lipsticks (2 different finishes)

11 lip liner shades

5 eye liner shades

1 mascara

* SEPTEMBER 16 at midnight on her website (lipsticks / lip liners / eyeliners / mascara)

* SEPTEMBER 28TH Eyeshadow Palette on her website

** Apparently there will be a secret pre-sale on her website

SEPHORA  - OCTOBER 6th:

Mothership Eye shadow palettes

http://www.sephora.com/mothership-eyeshadow-palette-subversive-P423648?skuId=2005569

LuxeTrance lipsticks:

http://www.sephora.com/luxetrance-trade-lipstick-P423642?skuId=2005783

AVAILABLE NOW

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

Spoiler

p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg

MOTHERSHIP COLLECTION

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 8.05.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-15 at 8.05.41 PM.png

~Updated August 15th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

OMG @veronika23! I have concerns about how that is going to work. How are they going to swing that on etsy?!

@Libellules I have no idea... but at least she'll keep making them and releasing them... if it's too crazy this Friday I'll just wait until the craze dies down.

Yes. I've been trying to logistically figure it out - is she going to put up a million product pages, and you have to pick one and hope no one else picks it? Is she going to put up one page with all of the quantities and one person will buy them all to resell?

Hopefully she moves her shop...

Yeah I wonder how it will be done. Can they put a limit on the amount you purchase? I think her shop is currently closed. Nothing is in stock which is too bad because I wanted other colors as well... I like to combine stuff when shipping costs are involved... Guess we will see Friday!

20160429_175208.jpg

20160429_175316.jpg

Golden, Nude

Swatches below are:

Golden Pigment, Nude Pigment, Golden all three, Nude all three, Golden stick duo, Nude stick duo, Golden stick highlight, Nude stick highlight, balm

(with flash)

20160429_180643.jpg

Ott light + Window

20160429_184216-1.jpg

Outside (very gray skies...send sunshine, please)

20160429_180529.jpg

Closer look at the balm (far right):

20160429_180430.jpg

The balm smells like vanilla.  Despite the gray skies, I think the colors are pretty accurate, except the pink pigment is more intense in person. It actually looks purplish to me, so I'm not sure about how natural that one will be on.  The golden pigment looks more wearable.  But we're not exactly going for natural by layering three highlights.  

I might try one on each cheek tonight to see which color I like better because I want to wear one of them tomorrow when I go out to lunch and bridesmaids dress shopping.

Thanks for the swatches! The gold looks more gold in some of these pictures than the swatches she posted where it looks like a white/gold highlight.  Glad it smells like vanilla because it's one scent I know I can handle Smiley Wink  Thanks @kso1225 Smiley Happy

Same here - I'm very sensitive to scents and vanilla is always safe for me. I could smell the balm when I applied it to my arm.

The gold is definitely quite gold on me. When I think white gold I think Becca Moonstone (and that's closer to the promo swatches). The golden pigment looks quite white in the pan too, but both the stick and pigment swatch gold. My forearms are quite fair though so they show undertones easily.  

Thanks for the info!  I'd have to show you a swatch of what I mean when I say white/gold.  I have an old MAC product that's exactly that. I'll try and swatch it later to show you... it's white but with a gold shift?  Always so hard to explain lol

This is what I mean when I say white/gold.  This is a vintage product from MAC and by far one of my all time favorite line.  There's a few more colors like a white with pink/purple shift (which I love just as much) and they also had a foundation (was my fav foundation ever!).  I tried to capture the shift as much as possible. I was hoping the Pat McGrath's gold could be similar. I haven't come across anything that beats this. Hoping one day MAC will bring it back.

MAC Hyper Real.jpg

Heavy swatch on left, somewhat blended on right... I just wanted the shift to show up well in pics. Direct sunlight. (my skin was a bit red that day Smiley Sad )

MAC Hyper Real swatch.jpg

Thank you for the swatches!!!! Oh my, the gold is really gold Smiley Very Happy I wonder why both look so white in the pan.

Some speculation about the next product

Spoiler

Interesting. I regret passing on her gold highlighter (although its a bit too "luxe" for my taste/budget) but Im curious to learn more about the upcoming (potential) lip kit.

Thanks @Mochapj. I wonder if this time it will be made available on Sephora.CA.  I sure hope so!

Liquid product for lips but that could be used elsewhere as well? Like eye liner?

@veronika23 it's possible.  I've seen people mention they use liquid lipsticks as eyeliner before (for some of the more unusual shades) so it would make sense.

@Mochapj yeah I've seen that too Smiley Happy  Curious to know and curious to know what colors are coming!

via Vogue:

Launching August 30 at noon on McGrath's site, with a Sephora release to follow, fans will, for the first time, be able to purchase singles—or snap up a full set for $150

ETA:

There are three five-piece sets to choose from, each one containing a vinyl gloss, that molten gold powder, a jar of glitter, and two complementary lipsticks to be blended freely (McGrath never uses one single shade), all packed in the prettiest pink sequin-filled pouches. “I’ve been keeping this collection of colors for years,” she says of the different nude, wine, and oxblood tones. “You can find 30 shades out of two lipsticks, then you can add the glitter, the gloss, you can play with the Cupid’s bow as a jewel—you get so much out of just these few items.”

Pat McGrath Labs Lust 004

• Single lipsticks for $25
  • 5-piece kits for $60 (2 lipsticks, 2 glitter 1 gloss?)
  • 11-piece complete set for $150

Available at PatMcGrath DOT com from August 30 at 12:00 p.m.

Available at Sephora.com and in select Sephora stores from September 8

@KatieBT is Canada getting this too???

Thanks @veronika23 - can't wait for swatches!!

Me too @niki172! That's what I'm on the hunt for now Smiley Wink

Thinking 5 piece kit is 2 lips, 2 glitters and a glue @veronika23?

5 Replies