Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

LUST: MATTE TRANCE

July 13th on her site (pre sale with sign up)

July 19th on her site

July 29th online at Sephora

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

1_MATTETRANCE_EVERYTHING_1024x1024.jpg

Spoiler
3_EVERYTHING_DARK_1024x1024.jpg5_EVERYTHING_LIGHT_1024x1024.jpg4_EVERYTHING_MEDIUM_72f8dc60-450d-4af7-8f80-c1ed7fbbbf01_1024x1024.jpg
p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.23.18 PM.png

Something new coming for the eyes too???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.09.42 PM.png

~Updated July 14th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

not yet.

I haven't. Smiley Sad

The site talks about allowing 48 to 72 hours for processing, but I'm getting antsy... Smiley Wink

I'm getting antsy as well, but not nervous. Just impatient haha. 

From past releases, it doesn't seem buyers receive an automatic shipping notice. I paid for expedited shipping at the 004 release (8/30) and it didn't ship until 9/7. 🙁

PMG has traditionally shipped via FedEx, so if you sign up for the FedEx delivery manager (free, same product type as UPS MyChoice), you'll receive a FedEx notice as soon as your package hits their system. 

Thank you for the recommendation @shimmerbait !

I just got notification from the FedEx delivery manager to expect mine to be delivered Saturday. 

For what it's worth, I just got a shipping email from Pat McGrath Labs that did include a tracking number (shipped via FedEx). Smiley Happy

I got a shipping notice at midnight and as of right now the expected delivery date is today.  We'll see if it actually comes today.  

Woo hoo! Fingers crossed. I got a shipping notification early this morning but mine says it won't be here til monday Smiley Sad

Me too!  It's strange though because according to the tracking, FedEx doesn't even have the package yet.  Oh well, fingers crossed.

That's how mine looks too! That's why I'm skeptical. I feel like later on they'll change the date to tomorrow.  I haven't gotten a notification from FedEx directly either.

UGGGHHHH mine says Tuesday because I live on the West Coast.

Highlighted

Round 2 for those who failed miserably since 11am EST (myself included)...

Spoiler

Oh good. Was just coming to post this.  Hope you guys get it! Good luck to all!!!!

Thanks. Anyone planning to get you one?

@nishcakes I managed to place an order after over an hour of trying Smiley Wink These releases are crazy!!! and there's so much releases coming in the next few weeks!

@veronika23 Great! Considering you started the thread, I wanted to make sure you got your Golden. Enjoy it!

Kiss those dead presidents goodbye!

@nishcakes I eneded up getting both!  Paying 25 shipping might as well go all out! hahahaha Smiley Very Happy I NEED A DRINK! Smiley Very Happy

At one point after it sold out I got through to the checkout page. I got really excited but then got another sold out message when I submitted my info haha. I'll try again later!

Me too! Rats!

The skeptical side of me suspects that they wanted the site to crash just so they could say "we broke the internet" and increase hype for the brand. 

I refuse to believe that every.single.launch just happens to crash all these brands website.  I think it's a marketing ploy.

And yes... I know that this theory is tinfoil hat worthy, Smiley Wink

hahaha you are funny @Annaihk! But I am with you on that one! Don't get me started on conspiracy theory's... I have plenty!

And did you see the email that they just sent out about the 3:00 relaunch?  "Skin Fetish 003 broke the internet"  Eyeroll.  But I fall for it everytime.

hahaha nope! I didn't get that email!

@Annaihk just got the email at 4:44 that they'd be back to fulfill the craze at 3pm.... delay much! Smiley Very Happy

13 Replies