cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

RE: Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

I can't wait to see inside!

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

Yay! We'll find out today!!!

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 11.25.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 9.08.12 AM.png

Soon soon soon!IMG_1565.PNG

IMG_1566.PNG

Wow, now I'm just thinking hard about whether I could pull off a chartreuse shadow.

5 pan palette????  Looks like it. Thx @shimmerbait

I see what appears to be a red palette, and then something bronze underneath the gold/green shade. I wonder if this is a face palette idea. Her 5 pans have always been in a straight line. 

True. To me it looked like the bronze shadow was there to trow us off... I don't know how to explain it lol.  Guess we will know soon!

Anyone have any problems with the ND shadows creasing and disappearing by mid day?  I've tried using very light amount of concealer as a primer and the MAC paint pot in painterly, but they just dont stay.  I just bought the Sunset Palette which i love, but it does not stay on even a few hours.  I also have this problem with palette 5 2.  
Any suggestions, do you use any other primers that help?

It's probably your application. I, too, had this issue with her shadows when I first got the big palette. The satin and metallics should be patted on and not swiped on. They last longer that way. The mattes are fine either way. Some glitter glue won't hurt either. 

@lala397 It seems like youโ€™re a makeup veteran. Are you setting your primer after you apply it? I use a Mac Paint Pot as my primer, set with my Wet N Wild single shadow in Creme Brรปlรฉe then apply my shadows. I own Sunset as well and it lasts me all day. Are you also using a setting spray to finish it all off? That will also help with the longevity of your shadows. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I actually don't set the primer after I apply it, I go right into the palette to get the most color impact against the primer.  Maybe I will try and set it with the lightest color in the palette as a sweep all over color? I do set all of my makeup with the Urban Decay All Nighter spray too, but it doesn't really do anything for helping to keep my shadow to stay put.  

Another sneak peek - More info on her new release this week!

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 5.58.12 PM.png

I know im so late at this ND party but i am fighting myself not to buy the sunset palette, i already missed the possible delas i can het to get it at a discounted price, does anybody know if it is stil LE? Its forever OOS online at sephora .....any thoughts on this palette? I am a beginner and i loved the color scheme of this palette but i do not own any ND .... any advise @veronika23

It's perm now @mztm so it should be restocked... although I'm not sure when ๐Ÿ˜ž  Definitely worth it IMO. Her shadows are so nice,soft and pigmented. I really love them. Maybe wait for a sale... if you can. Either wait until ebates has 8% cash back or higher and use the 10% VIB renewal code or wait for the spring sale for 15% off. Hopefully that will happen again this year.  If you go digging around in this thread you'll see lots of people talk about it ๐Ÿ™‚

@Tamara76  IIRC this is one of your fav palettes right?

Yes, @veronika23, it is!  In fact, it may be my all time favorite palette, ever!

@mztm - I love all the warm shades in this palette (if you prefer cool shades, it is probably not a good fit) and the shadows are super creamy and blendable.  It wears beautifully all day, too!  It does cost a lot, but the pan size is larger than many other brandsโ€™.

I really hope you can find this and that you can score a discount - Good luck!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Thank you girls ๐Ÿ˜Š @veronika23@Tamara76 

im gonna hunt this there are 3 stores in montreal who has it. I regretted that i bought the naked heat , toasted palette and sweet peach mattes instead of this one

Good luck, @mztm

BTW - Those are all great palettes, too! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 But i only want the sunset palette now , ill try to sell the others , so i went to the biggest Sephora in Montreal at downtown because the app says they have it , with the snow and all , and they dont have it ๐Ÿ˜ซ Sephora pls fix your inventories ๐Ÿ˜ก Atleast i just redeemed tatcha and good genes rewards so it saved me from buying online and getting pissed , now theres two more stores to track and i will call before hand , is there anybody i can ask if they will restock online? @veronika23

Oh no!  I agree that Sephora's inventory system has definite room for improvement, @mztm!!!  I really hope you are able to find Sunset soon! ๐Ÿ˜ž

@mztm  you can try and ask a mod to check for you but most of the time we don't get answers on online product restock or launch date. I would just keep an eye on it and sign up for the emails even if they don't work half the time.

3,623 Replies
testing