Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

That was a fast reveal... I Need a Rouge, coming Jan 20

Screenshot_20230118-145612~3.png

@danielledanielle ,

This is very interesting! 

I don't like the red light, though, iI would like to see this in sunlight.  I understand it's a Mood, and a surprise reveal.  Sigh!  I'm impatient.

@tsavorite , 🤣... Soon, m'friend, soon

Lol @danielledanielle , will be fun to see it. 

Screenshot_20230118-113927.png

Ooooh... I want "I need a Vamp" but I'm thinking it's "I Need a Red"

I just picked up the Natasha Denona Glam Eye and Face palette. The blush is hard to pick up color. What brush is best used with it?

@annypoo what brushes have you tried? Some people have complained that the blush in their palette kind of dried out but still works with a brush. I would try something a little more synthetic dense brush or a stippling brush that you can really push in there. Something soft or more wispy I don’t think will do the trick. 

I  don't really have a brush recommendation @annypoo  but I use my beauty blender and it works for me. 

Thanks! It won't really work for the purpose I bought it for then. I wanted to be able to use it on the go, which means I probably won't be around somewhere where I can wet by beauty blender to apply. I was really looking for a palette I can use brushes with.

85C610D6-ADE4-42AF-AD8B-61F69C3A8A0D.png

 My eyes lit up!!

It seems like a very easy to blend with a soft color story like you had with the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Eye See in Color Clean Multidimensional Eyeshadow Palette Simple Kind Of Life  This will look so pretty on you!😍 @missjeanie 

@missjeanie @Titian06 Jena Froese has swatches and review on YT. It looks great, even if it’s runs quite light. I wore the mini Retro today to decide whether the color story still appealed and I’d forgotten how good it is!

Okay you know you're tired and it's time to call it a night when you read that sentence and thought it said "Jane Fonda had a YT video." I mean weirder stuff has happened I guess 😆. For me this palette is a pass as I like shades with more of a punch if that makes sense.

@niki172 I feel you. I have so many ND midis I just want some lighter shades to switch around and play with in other palettes. ND's shades are so saturated and intense, I sometimes find myself wanting lighter mid tone shades to blend out with, especially with cooler undertones. 

@makeitup305 I totally get that. I've been trying to only buy palettes that you can do a complete look with instead of having to grab 2-3-4 to finish a complete look. There's nothing wrong with using other palettes it's just that I have soooooo many that I've never touched (it's kind of embarrassing tbh) so I'm trying to really limit how many palettes I buy from now on.

@niki172 I know what you mean. I have so many products that don’t get enough use. I like ND because her shades are magnetic so it’s fun to make “new”palettes from old shades and incorporate new palettes as well. I’m a sucker for eyeshadow palettes more than any other makeup product I think.

@makeitup305 @Titian06 @CookieGirl1 I actually watched her video earlier today while waiting for a meeting to start lol.  I think I'll get some good use out of this palette.  I do see how it would be too light for a lot of people, but I know I'll appreciate how soft they look. 

@missjeanie I think I'm going to need to see it in person; it DOES look quite muted and I tend to like something with a little more oomph.

@CookieGirl1 @Titian06 @missjeanie this video has really good upclose swatches! They're indoor but still really good.

@missjeanie @makeitup305 @CookieGirl1 - I watched the video, and I'm even more excited about this palette!  I just love that it's lighter colors and not glittery.  I'm not too crazy about Jena, but I still enjoyed her review.

@missjeanie I liked how she placed palettes side by side and compared them. It so much more muted than all her other palettes besides the mini Retro and mini Zendo maybe. The greens remind me of the ones from Safari more than anything but those are the only muted shades in that palette. I want it to pick it up mostly so I can combine it with other palettes. I think she could’ve done some other shades rather than those reds tbh but I can deal.

5 Replies
testing