Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

@makeitup305 This is fantastic idea. This idea should be on it own thread 😘👌👍. You was able to talk yourself out of buying 2 beautiful palettes. I love newness but sometimes I feel guilty of buying so much and not enjoying all the goodies I own 🌹❤️ I’ll look into my stack also

@blackkitty2014 I ended up staying up until 3 am just playing lol I did a really cool winter inspired one as well. I talked myself out of those palettes but I might have talked myself into more ND palettes so I have more options lol

Wow @makeitup305 , that was such an amazing idea , so resourceful! I’m going to look through my stuff as well, tho I don’t have many singles like this really, you inspired me to find alternatives! Just beautiful.Thank you. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Thank you! Part of the reason I love ND so much is how she makes almost every palette magnetic. I think most of these shades are from the Green Brown palette with maybe some from Camel? I didn’t label them the first time I switched them around so now most of them are a mystery lol

I tried to dupe out the ND My Dream palette and the new PMG Celestial Nirvana, too, with moderate success. I’m missing some of the key shades, like the black in the My Dream and some of the shimmers in the PMG, 

D7D94253-C7C5-443C-862E-EDA8CE2A046E.jpeg
283D128F-7B50-4C9C-9161-D85B0FB9836D.jpeg

That’s so fun @makeitup305 , what a beautiful collection of shades you have! 🥰

Thanks you @Sunnysmom ! It’s definitely one of my favorite brands.

Olivia O on YouTube has the palette and lipstick live.

Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette available now through the Sephora App.

BA8731D7-6440-496C-B3A1-1C1A9B21FE73.png

0C336F50-DD97-4672-AF0F-E4FF8094F5F5.png

Mini bronze

5B6A8593-0A32-44BC-8580-D357D64AC696.png

New ND.png

If you own Triochrome, how well do you like it? I skipped on it but since it's LE and only at 2 retailers right now I'm afraid of FOMO. The matte shades seem pretty unique.

If contemplating ND e/s, and want to try it first,  2 GWP codes are still working:

WARMTONE (Helio 149M) from the Retro-palette, or

GLAMEYE (outer lid 321 M).  each is .4gm

and Many Thanks to @ohheyitsCindy for all her helpful Posts!

Just wanted to share my DIY ND Pastel Palette. I really wanted it but after seeing swatches and reviews I wasn't very convinced. I ordered a ton of shades from Lethal Cosmetics that I thought looked similar (but more pigmented) and moved shades around from all my other ND palettes. I'm really pleased with how it turned out! I ended up duping myself with my Lethal Cosmetics order but I'm still happy I got them since the quality is fantastic.

20220329_112151.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know Lethal's pans were the same size as ND midi

@makeitup305 the ND is very pretty but I still haven't tried Lethal!  I keep telling myself that I need to take advantage of one of their sales.

@CookieGirl1 I swatched the Natasha Denona Pastel Eyeshadow Palette in store and I love the color story but the shades needed a little more oomph. Idk if they would look very nice on anyone past a tan skin tone. The one I DIYed is a lot more pigmented than the one out right now. It made me with I had Triochrome though!

Super nice!, @makeitup305. your version has a very cohesive & appealing arrangement. Thanks for posting.

I've been on the bubble re. 'The Pastel', as its pinky mauve shades are not really pour moi. Really hope ND releases a Pastel mini quint, featuring 2 cool greens.

@MvLL That would be really cute. I swatched her pastel palette in store and wasn’t very impressed. My version was a lot more pigmented even though it’s the same brand, which is weird. They are a little deeper, however. If you’re looking for some similar shades as singles, I love the Lethal cosmetics singles that I bought and some are quite similar to the ND shades in my DIY palette, and just as pigmented. Doing this palette made me wish I owned Triochrome also, since I wanted some of those harder to find pastels. I think she’s coming out with a midi or full size Xenon next, though.

@makeitup305 I’m not much of a pastel wearer, but I just LOVE your creative idea! 💯

@Guessgal Thank you! I had a ton of fun rearranging palettes the other day. It might become a seasonal thing!

2 Replies
testing