Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

@Titian06 I can finally get in, but I don't see anything on sale?

@ChristalM - Neither did I...just the stuff that's been on sale.  I haven't received an email yet either.

Do we know of any Black friday deals from ND direct? Also how is the direct shipping to Canada?

Hoping to get a buy 1, get 1 on the large palettes as I don't have them yet!

Followup post: Last year when she did the buy one, get one deal, was it Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Anyone remember?

@ChristalM I’m about to post and tag you. Her BF starts tomorrow Nov 26 which is later than normal. The buy one get one free deal was her last year BF. It’s strange since normally her BF starts on Monday or Tuesday of Thxgiving week. I’m hoping for some deep discount on Metropolis, Bronze and Glam palette but it’s a long shot 😂🤣

@blackkitty2014 Thanks! it looks like from her Instastories that it is up to 50% off 😞 so don't seem to be buy 1 get 1 this year 😞

Oh no @ChristalM that‘s a bummer. 

@blackkitty2014 Ah, prob saves me some money 🙂

Anyone picking this up today? I am so undecided. Love the look of those duochromes but not sure about the other shades. def don't think I would use them together...don't know 😞

well i caved! LOL. I might need to mix it up with another palette I think.

Poked around YouTube tonight and found someone who has the new Triochrome palette: 

youtu [DOT] be/QsDOrMfwZxs 

Skip to 12:17 for full palette swatches. 

Triochrome's available right now at a few Selfridges locations, but only in-store. Can't order it online. But as far as I know, it's still planned for US Sephora release in a few days. 

I'm sure folks know this already but: "Triochrome" refers to the number of duochromes in this palette. They're not multichromes. In live swatches, you'll notice Scarab in the palette lacks the multichrome effect of the Chromium Liquid version of that shade, so... if you really want multichromes, buy the Chromium Liquid shadows instead. 

---------------------

EDIT November 10: (tagging @danielledanielle  and @makeitup305 per earlier comments) A friend of mine just received her Triochrome palette and says the 3 chromes are indeed meant to be multichromes, but their multichromeness either doesn't transfer at all to video/photos or the multi-shift isn't nearly as strong as the shift in the Chromium liquid shadows. She swears the palette version of Scarab does have a 3rd blue shift that's impossible to capture in video (she's tried) but is visible in real life. 

So hey, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. 😂 If anyone gets this palette, please let us know about those 3 *something*chrome shadows. Are they really trichrome/multichromes, or duochromes? Inquiring minds (and bank accounts) need to know! 

---------------------

I'm trying to talk myself out of buying this palette. It's all mattes (no satins) except for the 3 duochromes. I can probably dupe several of those mattes via my current collection, and I might already have similar PMG duchromes—or even multichromes. I'm sure there are similar duo/multichromes from Clionadh, Notoriously Morbid, etc. Still, I wanna at least see this palette in person... I hope it hits local Sephora stores before the holiday sale ends. 

@WinglessOne , thanks for the update.. Yeah, I kept seeing multichrome in another IG post, but no swatches, so if it's hard to capture, that makes sense.  I think I did enough damage during the sale that the palette slipped my mind 😂

@danielledanielle  There's always Natasha's bogo sale (if she does one this month), which might include this palette. 😉 I bought the liquid multichromes during Sephora's sale instead of this palette, but it's still tempting me. 

@WinglessOne I actually didn't know that's what the name...

@WinglessOne I actually didn't know that's what the name referred to. I was thinking three multichromes 😒😢.

Re: @WinglessOne I actually didn't know that's what the name...

@danielledanielle @makeitup305  When I first saw it, my brain kept rejecting the name "Triochrome" because "why isn't it Trichrome instead; why trio instead of tri?" 😂 Then I realized all the other shadows are mattes. Then I examined swatch photos more closely and thought "wait, are these weak trichormes/multichromes or strong duochromes?" The live video swatches answered that question for me. I'm bummed these aren't trichromes or multichromes. I LOVE duochromes and would probably love these, but I wanted more chromes dang it! 

Re: @WinglessOne I actually didn't know that's what the name...

I think we wanted it too badly, so we ignored what was in front of us 😄 @WinglessOne 

thanks @WinglessOne I've been googling to try and find a review of this. I had no idea it didn't mean multichrome shades. That's too bad, I was looking forward to that. I might still get it but it's less urgent now. Seeing it in person might tip me over the edge.

52D88DB7-6D05-46FB-9384-A4EE37F95B6C.png

Thanks @Mochapj ! Glad to see more realistic swatches. I'm already making room for this palette in my makeup storage. 😄 

Actual picture of Triochrome

30DF140B-4C3B-4F9E-B596-E5A65EE89902.png

testing