Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

Is there a way to purchase this palette if you're not signed up for boxy charm?

It’s a palette made of existing shades specifically for boxycharm. 

@AkirraF - Thanks for the info!  Do you know what colors are in this palette?

You’re welcome, the colors are:

Aya, Thorn, and Amhara from Safari

Shine from Biba

Jasper from Sunrise

@KNC24 - That palette is really pretty!

It’s Aya, Thorn, and Amhara from Safari. Shine from Biba, and Jasper from Sunrise! 

Hi all

beware if you buy the new ND lipsticks, the SKUs are swapped, found that out after checking on the 5 most recent reviews

received the wrong shade in my f&f order and again in the replacement order. at this point i'm wondering if i will even like it or want it anymore lol

@aviscardi This seems like PMG lip vinyls all over again.

SMH. How long did it take for PMG to get fixed? Kinda annoyed because I’m having to return this one as well. CS said since they already offered a replacement there was no option in the system for them to refund me immediately or issue a store credit. Obviously I’m not going to shop in stores because it’s inconvenient to do so with a mask etc.  so I don’t know that i will bother trying to order it later on 

@aviscardi @They sent me 2 replacements both wrong colors after I told them the sku issue. After that they said it wasn’t wise to send me another replacement since it would be wrong again. I swapped colors with another BIC member for the one I wanted. 

I think it took 2 weeks for them to finally fix the issue with all their warehouses. 

thats crazy pants lol, i remember they went oos so fast and then the reviews said the same thing ! when i got the ND replacement is when i noticed the reviews said the skus were mixed up and you can tell based on the pics online. but when i asked if they can send me Maria instead she said there wasn't an option to send me a new replacement or refund etc. kinda bogus to have to wait 30days just to get money back from their mixup.
I just got a new Lisa Eldridge lipstick + 2 of her glosses so I don't know that i will bother to reorder later.I have the PMG nude venus on my list though

Hi guys, 

How is the experience ordering direct from ND? I think this triochrome will be my first purchase direct because I don't see a date listed for beautylish🤔 I remember the BF nightmare....

@sonnydee  The only times I've ordered direct from ND were her holiday/bogo sales. Her site's buyflow has been kind of a mess each time, but last year was (for me) the worst. It was super glitchy, and the server(s) seemed to have traffic overflow issues, preventing folks from completing orders. It got better a day or 2 later, but good grief. 

I really don't wanna order this palette from Sephora because I still fear receiving broken shadows. Then again, I could get 20% off that way, with far less chance of order completion issues. I doubt ND will have 20% or better on this until her holiday sale, probably later in November. But I could be wrong, and I'm positive my palette will arrive 100% intact direct from ND. Hmm. 

I've had the same issue with broken eye shadows from Sephora. What I've done in the past is add cotton pads to my order to cushion the palette I'm ordering. It worked really well. Then you can decide whether or not you want to keep or return the cotton pads.

@KorenL  I used to do that with Ulta orders, back when I used disposable cotton rounds. Since I now use only reusable bamboo rounds, I’d have to return any cotton rounds I ordered from Sephora—and returning too many times gets you flagged by TRE as a fraudulent account, resulting in bans from returning items. 😞 

Thanks for your thoughts @WinglessOne @makeitup305 ordering from Sephora is not a option for me. And word of caution I DONT do returns, so the only time they would hear from me is when something arrived broken. And now I'm banned from online ordering & I had a manager from CS tell me last night that was probably a underlying reason. First i heard about it from CS but after going through this whole issue. I started reading I'm not the only one.....& if you have anyone LIVING with you & they order from Sephora {for me its my teenage daughter but since she does not have a card -she can't she's only 15- I pay for her on mine.} Its going to send up red flags too. Anywho, but the ship time was ok for ND?

@sonnydee , @TeamBIC ,

I think that everyone on BIC should write in to Sephora on your behalf to support you!  You are a great asset to BIC and a loyal Sephora customer.  If your only fault is being too good of a customer, buying too much from Sephora for yourself and for your daughter, what is the possible harm in that?  You have done wonderful free advertising for Sephora on the BIC Threads, complete with swatches!  You have enabled so many of us to buy items from Sephora, following your example. This is just crazy business practice, Sephora!  Punish one of your best customers, and keep her from buying from you online? And they give the customer no good reason for this? Really?  I hope that @TeamBIC  will help you with this injustice.

Thanks for the love @tsavorite 😍 I have reached out to @LaurieBT as well as @JaneanBT & they are looking into the situation further. 

tenor (4).gif

@sonnydee ,

I'm glad to hear that!  If @TeamBIC  can't help, what is the use of being a well-respected and contributing member of BIC and a Boss?  I believe @TeamBIC can help you.  I wish that @TeamBIC  would give us a list of the unbreakable rules that result in being banned from buying from Sephora online.  If we knew the rules, maybe we could avoid the problem, instead of accidentally stumbling into transgression. 

@sonnydee  Wow, that’s some major bs right there. I’m sorry this happened to you. I hate that Sephora reacts to their own stupidly bad packaging issue—which they HAVE to know about by now—by punishing legit account owners who request replacements for broken items. Instead of, you know, fixing their own dang problem. I realize Sephora’s not the only retailer who does this, but there aren’t many others I’ve ordered from who do a consistently crappy job of packing items in boxes. I wish I knew of other escalation steps you could take that would get your account unbanned. 

About ND shipping: I’ll look up how long it took when I’m back in front of my laptop. (This is one of the very rare times I’m posting from my phone.) I think one of my orders took a while... the one that contained both 28-pans, possibly because of low stock or order system issues. I think I remember it took several days for ND to ship that one out, but once they did, it got to me quickly. I’ll check other order times later on. 🙂 

@sonnydee  Okay, now that I’ve gone through old email and my ND order history: 

Once ND ships orders, they arrive quickly. Mine were shipped FedEx 2nd Day (2-3 business days). Usually they ship within 3 days of purchase, and I’ve always received shipping notification emails. 

One of my orders from last November’s bogo sale didn’t ship until 8 days after purchase. That’s the order that contained both my 28-pans. It arrived 2 days later.

I've had no issues with any items I've bought direct from ND: nothing broken or missing from my orders. Palettes arrived well padded. 

Hopefully ND's site will be ready (for once) to handle the flood of traffic this November, assuming she'll do her usual Black Friday sale. 
1 Reply
testing