Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

~ Updated Sept 8th 2019 ~

A place to discuss news and products from Natasha Denona. Share the LOVE! 🖤🖤🖤

Brand page: http://www.sephora.com/natasha-denona

WHAT'S NEW

The Metropolis palette for the holidays (Sept 10th online / Sept 17th stores)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

Glow Gold Highlight Duo (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-gold-highlight-duo-P450058

Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette (Sept 17th)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-gold-eyeshadow-palette-P450057

I Need A Nude Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/i-need-nude-lipstick-P448848

Coral palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/coral-eyeshadow-palette-P448706

Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/chroma-crystal-liquid-eyeshadow-mini-set-P448154

Glow Gold Highlight Duo & Mini Gold Eyeshadow palette - Sept 17th

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

Metropolis palette for the holidays - 28 mini pans - Sept 10th online

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.13.10 PM.png

Spoiler

NEWS (old)

More duochromes shadow coming

More cooler toned shadow coming

Plans for pen form/felt tip liquid liners

Will consider making single shadows from the Star or Sunset palette if more requests

New shadows in 2018

Other innovations in 2018

When asked about blues and greens:

Mermaid colors are definitely going to be one of the trends in 2018. It won't be a five palette, but a new product.

Spoiler

Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

@KaitTheKatfish.  Plus you get an extra 15% off....

@veronika23 @Luvstravel

I've already caved and purchsed both w with 15% off hnggggggghh no willpower

@KaitTheKatfish  hahaha! Don't worry... not much of us do. We enable each other quite often here 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23   😂😂😂😭😭😭

Me again, I didn't end up getting a palette last sale so votes please.  The purple blue 28 pan, Lila, or Star?

RE: Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

What did you end up getting? There’s always the big fall sale 🤗

Re: RE: Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

Lila, I couldn't leave her behind.

Best Denona recommendations for the sale?  I already have the Tropic palette.

@Shanael5   almost anything... you can't go wrong.  Lila or Sunset if that one comes back in stock. Just depends what type of colors you prefer 🙂

I would like some pre-sale advice. Anyone who owns the Star Palette, can you weigh in on it? The reviews I have read are sooo polarizing (best thing ever vs. fallout-heavy glitterbomb) that I don't know what to think. I love the color selection (warm/cool) and amount of mattes, but I'm not into working that hard. Would you steer me towards something else? I was also reading reviews of the Chroma Crystal Topcoats, and they were similarly split (sparkly goodness vs. came dried up, buy Colourpop). So yeah, any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

RE: Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD

@blueviolet21 I own the Star and all of the Chroma Crystal top coats. I use the top coats everyday. Literally...everyday. They are best used with a finger. They don’t apply opaque. It simply gives a beautiful glittery effect over any shadow. It’s not chunky by any means. It’s just a beautiful sparkle. Peach, nude and bronze are my favorite. I definitely think you should try one out. As far as Star, as long as you’re using a glitter glue (as you should with any glitter) and a primer, the shades will stay put. It is a soft formula. You only need to tap your brush ever-so-slightly to get a good amount of pigment. They blend themselves and last all day. I may be biased because I collect Natasha Denona...but it’s because I feel the formula and brand are top notch. I’ve never had a bad makeup day when I use her palettes. They are something special. The Star and Sunset are my most used. I don’t think you will be disappointed if you pick one up this weekend. 💗💗💗

Thank you very much @darlyndar!. I think you are right, I would be happy with them. The topcoats especially are totally my vibe 🙂

@blueviolet21 The top coats are my favorite! But it’s true when they compare them to Colourpop’s Super Shock Shadows. The best dupe is Ritz. It’s very comparable to ND Nude topcoat. I own them both. The only difference I’ve noticed is that Ritz doesn’t last as long on the lids. For $5, there’s no reason not to have them! Lol

You were so right about the topcoats @darlyndar! I loved them. So right in fact that my store was sold out of allllll the colors!! Thank goodness for the Internet. LOL

I have the same questions.

I have the same questions.

Re: I have the same questions.

@mcdr@blueviolet21  I have it although it's not my fav. BUT that's probably because most colors aren't super my jam... I like bright bold colors and greys... hate browns... so yeah... explains that 😄 I think I can see why people have a difficult time with it. I believe that it's the palette where she has most crystal shadows and those are harder to work with. I think your best bet right now is watch her videos on it and if it's something you think you can handle go for it. I do believe you'll need a glitter primer with those crystal shadows. Sorry I haven't used in a while and my memory is fuzzy.

Thank you so much @veronika23! That helps a lot, I will give it some thought. Do you have a favorite palette of hers?

@blueviolet21  np. 🙂  I don't have the 28 pan ones (I wish) but do have the other big ones... and frankly it's hard to say lol. I don't think you can go wrong with whatever you choose... I think it just depends on your color preferences. Like I LOVE the bottom row in tropic, all the bold purples/pinks in lila and the bolder colors in sunset... which is oos at the moment 😞  It's really hard to pick because I am so picky about colors lol... I think whatever colors you prefer and wear most is what you should go for.  🙂

Hey! I am new to this thread and it is PHENOMINAL! Does anyone know if they will be restocking the full version of the sunset palette? I have been looking for an awesome warm tone palette but it has been sold out for quite some time. Please help!

@presh333  I got an email recently from Beautylish that it will be restocking soon so hoping that means Sephora will have it soon too. You can sign up on both sites to know when it will be back.

Thank you! Yes I signed up but I have not receieved that email. Whatever the case may be, I'm glad! Hopefully they have it in time for the sale!

8 Replies
testing