cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Great haul! So jelly! @IdaBish

Great haul! So jelly! @IdaBish

Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

Love it! How do you like the brushes? I really want to get them but I am on the fence.

They feel wonderful.  But, I hate to say, I haven't brought myself to use them yet!!!!  I don't want to get them dirty!!!

Nice!!! Congrats on getting it @IdaBish!

It's so pretty, @IdaBish!  I'm glad nothing was damaged by the heat!

Cute dog! @IdaBish Congrats on your bundle 🙂

I have 3 furry ones and was hoping to get a pic of all of them in it, but they’re too goofy to manage that!

Woohoo!   Congrats on receiving your bundle, @IdaBish!  Love the comparison with your grandmother's train case - that is really special! ❤️

THE KVD THREAD

I bought the train case and its horrid. When you open and close it, the back part of the material make a crackling/ripping sound, the lock sticks and is difficult to get undone, the two pull out sides are super thin, and made of cheap particle board that feels almost like cardboard. I really expected more from this, and better quality. I kinda expected it to be a bit bigger as well. I also bought the pallette, and I love it. pretty colors and they look well. I need a new brush set, and wish she would sell her brush (black ones) in a kit together for the main large ones, because I don't like the gold handles of this collection and everyone says they feel cheap and light weight. so that kind of sucks.

Re: THE KVD THREAD

Unless you really just hate the style of the train case I would go ahead and exchange it. It is not the best material but it definitely sounds like you got a dud in quality. Of course if you just hate it period then return it. It is too expensive of a product to keep if you don't love it. Glad you like the eyeshadows though! Im waiting for them to be available in store since I have some gift cards and a return. 😃

RE: THE KVD THREAD

My collection! 🖤🖤🖤 Can’t wait to add the 10 year anniversary highlighter, and maybe the palette.. I’m still undecided on that one lol. I’ve never tried a KVD product that I didn’t love! Follow me on Instagram @ samsmakeupaddiction for more makeup pics 💋

I love your collection, girl! ❤️

You definitely need the 10th Anniversary palette in your life! ❤️   @samkeaysxo

RE: Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

Thanks girl💕 I want it but not 100% sure, I want to see it in store first. I’m thinking the palette and highlighter

Awesome  KVD collection,  @samkeaysxo!

I created this eye look using Kat Von D 10  anniversary eyeshadow palette. I used Nancy and LaLa in the crease, Carolyn and Leafar on the lid with some becca highlighter in Opal in the corner. On the bottom lid I used Chad and Sarah. I really liked the way the colours blended together and so far Leafar in the star colour in the palette for me 💜IMG_2370.JPG

Beautiful, @melissapurple22! ❤️

Yesterday was KVD's 10th anniversary party. Look at ALL the pretties!  Man I wish I hadn't missed out on some.  @thekatvond please bring back some of your LE palettes this year! I would to be able to complete my collection.

Also check out the new Lolita palette and mini Alchemist - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 12.40.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-11 at 12.40.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-11 at 12.40.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-11 at 12.41.06 PM.png

RE: Re: THE KVD THREAD

I would love the Spellbinding and Esperanza palettes! I wanna see what’s in that Lolita palette!

Aww man seeing that makes me bummed out again I missed all the pre-2017 palettes lol.

mini alchemist palette ???? 😄

@KaitTheKatfish  yeah it's one color called holographic jade.  When we first saw swatches of the alchemist (I think even before it was named that) there were 5 colors.... I'm not 100% sure if this is the missing color but could be or something similar.

4,065 Replies
testing