cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

More swatches of the Metal Crush Highlighter Palette

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 7.07.32 AM.png

love seeing creative swatches like this. thanks for sharing, as always! 🙂 @veronika23

Me too @katgoulding! I find them so fun! 🙂

More pics of the mini metal matte

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 6.32.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-18 at 6.32.43 AM.png

I didn't realize the metals were all existing shades. I'd love them to come out with new ones. 

@mrsbaine  and the mattes too. Those are in the metal matte palette. All the shades are existing shades either from the metal matte palette or her single shadows. She should be coming out with more single metal crush shadows and is coming out with a 2nd metal matte palette.

Inside the Metal Matte Mini Palette

ETA: All shades from the OG metal matte palette except thunderstruck, doce, raw power. Those are single shades.

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 5.56.20 PM.png

I own those 3 singles and still plan to get this, does that make me crazy?

@suzyonope! I'm debating this and I think I own all the shades 😄

I'm bummed because I own almost all of those metal singles, and I really don't need those matte shades (was hoping for more jeweled toned). Oh well money for something else I guess 🙂

yeah I don't know what I was expecting @niki172 but it wasn't this 😞

@veronika23 I was really hoping for like a blue -  purple/ with 1 sparkle palette. Just something that you could give a punch of color to your eyes that's different from every other palette right now that is all warm tones. I'll just wait patiently for the Divine palette now. It just kinda stinks is all - usually she doesn't follow trends, and goes to her own beat. I mean maybe she wanted to release a palette like this so she'd have something with more mass appeal IDK. I'm just kinda over (and already own) all these warm red/burgundy/beige palettes :(.

Ohh that would have been nice @niki172.  So true.  But these are apparently her fav shades so maybe just a coincidence? That's what I do like about her though... she doesn't follow the rest. I'll be waiting patiently with you because I'm pretty much over these colors too.  I want cool tones! 😄

Amen @veronika23 :D. Yeah I really like how she dances to the beat of her own drum so to speak. Here's hoping for cool tone palettes in 2018! ( I think that's why I went nuts and picked up ND's Lila :P). Nothing against warm toned palettes - they are pretty, but it's been long enough with sooooo many duplicate palettes out there.

Yeah. I found MAC somewhat used to be that way too and now they sold out and jumped on that influencer crap. I am so tired of all those collabs. I like different.  I might like stuff that is considered on trend but I don't like to follow the trends... I don't care for them you know... I just like what I like if that makes sense 😄  Yeah here's to hoping! @niki172.  I think Natasha will be coming out with cool tones too. Hoping we will see more in 2018. Same... nothing against warms either but what about all of us who like cool tones... what about the greys! 😄

Thanks @veronika23. These are the kind of shades I like to wear, so I’ll probably be buying it! 🙂

@PrettyPaint  I usually prefer cooler shades but I do like these types of shades too... I pretty much own every shade in this (I think)... so I dunno... I wanted to purchase but now that I looked it up.... probably a pass...

@veronika23 That’s definitely understandable. I missed out on the metal mattes palette, though, so I don’t have duplicates!

Oh well in that case you should definitely get it @PrettyPaint 😉

Augh, I'm so torn! I definitely don't NEED this and the timing of the release is bad for me, but everything about this palette is beautiful. I regretted not getting the original MetalMatte like crazy as well. But to be quite honest... the colour scheme is also mega basic and super dupable. Decisions, decisions...

@concreteroads  well if Sephora does their coupon thing again in Dec. maybe it will be at the same time as this release and you could potentially use it on that... just a thought 😉

4,065 Replies
testing