cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

@mermadelove thanks so much doll!!

This is awesome!! So glad they could replace it for you!!

RE: Re: THE KVD THREAD

I had the same thing happen and all I got was 300 points back from Customer Service I could cry.

RE: Re: THE KVD THREAD

I got my reward like 3 days after it originally went live.

Re: RE: Re: THE KVD THREAD

@PalomaFoster you could always contact a mod on the customer service board here. When did you get your reward BTW? 

OMG @niki172!  You are totally rocking those shades!!  Heart  Love this pics - thanks for sharing & I'm so glad they found an extra pair for you! Heart 

Thank you Z! This was a hurried take a picture before work situation since it gets dark by 4:30 now. Gotta love winter lol. I'm very happy with the shades - they look awesome!

Gorgeous glasses @niki172! I'm so glad you were able to get them after all. 🙂

Thank you @Asche 🙂

Ohhhh me likey @niki172!!!  Beautiful!  I'm pretty impressed how they ended up handling this.  Enjoy!!!! 🙂

@veronika23 I am thrilled to have the glasses, and extremely extremely satisfied with the outcome 💗

Those are hot!!!!

The sunnies are so cute @niki172! I wanted to pick up this reward but sadly didn't have enough points. Those 100 point rewards always get me! And go Sephora for addressing their mistake!

Those 100 pt perks can reel you in @juliehnguyen. I know the struggle to not pick those up is real!

I'm so glad it all ended up working out for you @niki172 ! The sunglasses look lovely!

Thank you @Kim888 🙂

Help! Just wondering but does anyone here own a mini of one of kvd's loose powders; were the stopper and lid loose and particularly easy to open up? 

Just received my 500pt reward in the mail and found the tiny thing exploded all over the box (and things)!! 😞

I mean it could be the shipping but i kinda doubt the shaking from delivery would open the container up,, still i'm super disheartened with broken makeup no matter how small

contact customer service! maybe they can send you a new one?

I agree with @alexpcbff.  You should contact customer service @peridoting

RE: THE KVD THREAD

Wondering if anyone else received their 1000 point perk from KVD, usually I miss out on the 1000+ rewards before their all OOS but when I was browsing online Sephora Friday I was surprised when they let me add the point reward to my cart so I snagged it up in hopes of using up my points. I ordered it Friday and was so surprised when it came in the mail today, it came in a enormous box inside of another box containing the letter they’ll contact me about the engraving for the brush, the bag which is super nice, the setting spray and setting powder, and the two perfume samples how ever the one I was most excited for sinner was spilt upon opening the box I don’t think it was a matter of packing issue I noticed after looking around the perfume lid doesn’t have a normal spray end to mist it just an open hole for the perfume to poor out of so I’m thinking that’s why the one spilt. A little bummed out about the sinner perfume but still overall excited 🙂

Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

@SephorasAustin I redeemed for this reward too and wasn’t aware about the brush being an engraved thing that didn’t come with the set. I have spent a ton of time today trying to figure out how that works since I haven’t gotten an email regarding it. The CS email I sent a couple of days ago came back with an unintelligible response so I called the Rouge Line. I spent the better part of an hour on hold only to be told I should look for a number to call on the card for clarification. When I let them know there wasn’t one the lady had me on hold for another interminably long time and when she came back she still didn’t know how to find an answer on any of it but that they’d call me back. That didn’t happen though so I figured I’d pop on here and see if any of the ladies here had any clues to how these specialized rewards roll out typically. I remember reading about these in passing and that they can be a bit of a headache to redeem. Hopefully someone has answers😄 thanks a bunch in advance to anyone reading this🎉🎉🎉

4,065 Replies
testing