cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

@veronika23 i know what i'll be asking for valentine's day! hah.

though i can't see myself wearing at least 3 of them just because my skin tone 😞

@flytenice! Maybe you can trade the colors that you know aren't for you? Just don't open those 🙂

I can never finish a makeup item...so I much prefer something like her holiday liquid lipstick set:)

Oh yeah! Something like that mini set would be awesome!

Am I the only one that is weirded out by the foundation shades looking different with various shades? I feel like I can't get a read on them because sometimes the foundations look warmer or cooler.

Yeah. I am looking forward to more swatches. Maybe Temptalia would give us a sneak peek soon.

Yes hopefully she gets swatches up of the first releases soon. I appreciate seeing the whole face with the color on. While her color and mine may not be exact, I know what other colors look like on her compared to me and gives me a better idea. 

I hadn't noticed that either till you mentioned it! Will probably hold off on some of these until I see more swatches online/can swatch myself to get a better read on the colors.

This is precisely why I don't like KVD's swatches 😞 It probably has something to do with whatever on her lips throwing off the white balance, but it's so hard to judge the color.....

OMG good point! I was so focused on the color and getting them all in there I didn't even notice!

Oh damn. I definitely need Plath, Haze and Sanctuary!  Lovecraft, XO, Hawkwind and Crucifix also totally my jam. 

I really want them all.

But Woolf, Sanctuary, and Crucifix are my favorites.

I don't see any must haves personally, but rarely do KVD's swatches appeal to me (all the colours tend to look really grey against her skin to me, for some reason). I'll reserve judgement until I see other swatches!

My poor wallet.....

These are gorgeous. Ugh, I want them so badly! I'm happy XO is going to be part of her permanent line, it's in the set with Too Faced but I don't want to buy it, because it's overpriced IMO. Hawkwind, ugh. Lovecraft, ugh. Rubens, ugh. I want them.

There are some must haves here, even though I "must have" nothing new at this point.  That gold, though.  Not sure I can pull that off.

Need a Meganlisa video on Gold Skool!!!

I am getting this one as a 'topper.' 

I want atleast 9 colours. 🤑

Gold Skool!!!!! ;')

Thanks for the pics!  Rubens, miss Argentina, and lovecraft will be joining my collection.  I'm not super crazy about the formula since I can't re-apply well on the go, but they're pretty enough that I'll wear them anyway! I'm really quite drawn to some of the other shades, Woolf, nocturna, haze and gold school.... but I wouldn't wear them as a lipstick.  Has anyone tried the everlasting lipsticks as eyeliner?

I want like the first 6 minus Plan 9 + a bunch of neutrals and other colors... OMG I said I would spend less in 2017!!! 😄 😄 😄

4,065 Replies
testing