cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Omg I want this!

@darkiceis 

Here is two different looks using the kat von d glimmer palette. I used ud enigma primer underneath. I find the best mode of picking up the product without creating intense fallout is by patting it on the brush gently. I used only one brush from abh. I will include a picture. There is little fallout when applying certain shades that seem to have a thicker consistency. Last night i applied it differently which caused more fallout. This is using natural light, i am not wearing foundation, just eyeshadow primer and the eyeshadow. My skintone is a medium light. 

I sure like it better than i did last night, it depends on how you apply it and how gentle you are with it. Patting motions for the thicker shades which are quartz and jasper. I used the first four quads on the halo eye and the last four quads on the smokier eye which is the second photo.

19800755_859868770829660_5078623372230028292_o.jpg19956997_859868790829658_2278020016605474677_o.jpg19787256_859868810829656_8243185620927418785_o.jpg

Thanks BW.  I still think I need it even with the fallout.  It's nice to know what to expect.  

@heartsmyface no problem, i think after applying it today with a base and more gently, i liked it better, probably will keep it, the fallout is expected since it h as micro glitter on there.

2nd review coming up shortly. 

FINALLY!  Coming soon!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 1.10.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-08 at 1.10.09 PM.png

Thanks @veronika23!  Now if only there was a hair brush too.. then my collection would be complete...

Spoiler

kvd.JPG 

I have been waiting forever for this to come out!! Can't wait. 😄

I need dis. Definitely tag me if you scout a launch date pretty please!!

Definitely will try to remember @liv545 🙂

huh i was.. i dk expected the design a bit different, i am currently into handle mirrors but i dont know about this

Yeah I'm feeling similar. Theoretically I love it but feels a little bulky to me. I'll still follow it though so I can decide after seeing it in person though. 

i thought it'd be like the one she uses which has more of a gothic romance vibe, i like the stamp but i feel it was more adequate on her blotting powder, I think the stamp might be too excessive on the mirror. Oh well, you're right i could be swayed in person.

For some reason, I totally missed the announcement about the Shade & Light Eye Glimmer Palette way back. Yesterday I did major damage at my fav Sephora and they had it on sale at the checkout. (I guess even before launch date). 

I feel like I should be kicking myself that I didn't pick this up. Should I be calling the store to see if they can still put one aside for me? I don't know if I can even get back there to pick it up but I am definitely having a bad case of FOMO.

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 12.59.14 PM.png

@willa25 This is definitely a palette I could see myself using! Not that I need more, buttttttt.. if I happen to casually walk by a Sephora I may buy this for myself 😉

Today's the first I've heard of it.  I need to get out from under my rock and know some stuff:0

@willa25it hasn't officially launched yet and I think it might be perm. So you can think about it for a while.

Thanks for the heads up @veronika23. I wonder why my home Sephora got it so early???

@willa25   I read that a few Sephora's had it out early. It's should be out by the 11th online and the 13th in stores.

ATTENTION CANADIANS!

@lachaton@TwelveLadybugs

The price has changed on the ELL flash kit! It's now 46$

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 8.13.53 AM.png

@veronika23 Do you know how this affects people who already bought it at the $51 price? Will we get a credit or just have to suck it up? 😐

4,065 Replies
testing