cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

These duos are such a good idea.  The size is more compact and travel friendly vs carrying a big palette.

Shade + Light contour duo - spotted in stores - coming soon

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.52.53 AM.png

Something new coming...

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 5.26.40 PM.png

Lolita collection - Dec 10th

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 8.00.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 8.01.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 8.00.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 8.02.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 8.02.39 AM.png

Wow this glimmer veil shade looks 😍

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 7.12.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-22 at 7.12.33 AM.png

Lolita palette, Ink Well Liner and Glimmer Veil - Dec 10th

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 7.27.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-16 at 7.27.35 PM.png

Eh I have 4 of those shades in the KVD plum eye quad. Pretty sure one of two of the warmer ones are in either Rust or Fawn too.

Doesn't help that her swatches never match the actual product lol. The patchier swatches posted earlier today are more accurate.

I knooooooow!!! Her eyeshadows have been awful lately (at least for me). They swatch pretty in photos but that’s about it 

I agree -- That and I'm completely underwhelmed by any of her releases (same goes for a couple other brands I used to buy). Nothing since last year has interested me.

I was really disappointed in the quality of the MetalMatte mini palette... the last one I purchased. I like the eye quads, but only use 2 of them for on-the-go (where I can't use my indie loose pigments in case of spillage). I had Saint and Sinner given to me as a gift, but I've never used it because its so incoherent I have to reach for other products (and this is coming from a pro artist who loves rich colours). I waited forever for her to come out with Swoon as a single shadow, only to discover a better metallic red from Sugarpill.

The only thing I picked up that I legit like is the Glimmer Veils on clearance here at Sephora. But those rarely get worn.

I love this whole collection 😱💜🦄 this is the purple palette I have been waiting for!!! If only I could  justify buying another palette 😔 Also love the look of the liner and liquid lip

Lolita palette - Spotted in Sephora stores - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 12.43.29 PM.png

The colours are right up my ally and I pretty much only wear matte shadows... but I'm not sure how I feel about KVD these days.  I'm going back and forth on getting this, I'm feeling like I have other shadows that could dupe these colours.  But it sure does look nice. 

New ELL shade in Madrid - available now on her site (exclusive)

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.29.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.29.10 PM.png

More swatches of the Fetish palette - Available now!

KAT VON D - Fetish Eyeshadow Palette

Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 8.58.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-21 at 8.58.43 AM.png

There's a thread that was started to discuss the new Liner x - Sharing the link here in case people didn't see it.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Everything-Eyes/Community-Tested-x-KVD-Liner-X/m-p/4251676

RE: THE KVD THREAD

Here are comparison photos of the linerx liner! These are mine, please dont repost without crediting me (@alanalecter on instagram). The liner x is way waterproof whereas the others arent. Literally ordered a second one because im in love and cant live without it now.

1 Reply
testing