cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

RE: THE KVD THREAD

@AlanaLecter I received this on Monday. I have to say, it is better that any other liquid liner I own. It beats NYX Epic Ink liner, which has been my HG for years. KVD hit a home run with this liner. The tip is perfect for an even flow of pigment and so easy to use!

Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

@darlyndar with this Liner and her new brow products, KVD Beauty is blowing eye products out of the water! 

Re: THE KVD THREAD

Cross posting. KVD direct

FA194CF8-8EA1-49D4-87FF-F201E14C2D6B.png

New liner coming today! Limited release - the brand wants the opinion of people before it launches next year! Will keep an eye out on the product page to post the link when it goes live!

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 6.54.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 7.25.01 AM.png

I saw this at a local Sephora. New product coming soon?I saw this at a local Sephora. New product coming soon?

Tarot collection coming???  I'm not sure how I feel about this. For sure I didn't think including a tarot deck with other beauty items was ok but will the collection be based off the art work of tarot cards? I guess finding inspiration in different things like the artwork in tarot cards is ok but how will this collection feel/look.... I wonder.

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.16.26 PM.png

I was thinking the same thing after the whole Pinrose sit...

I was thinking the same thing after the whole Pinrose situation. I would imagine if people are consistent, tarot cards as a fad would be a no go.

Saint & Sinner candles - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.14.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.15.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.15.20 PM.png

Eh I'm not one to pay for what will amount to ridiculously overpriced candles lol.

I’m not even a fan of saint but I’ll have to get the “set”. Any idea on when this might come available?

That's the only info I've seen so far @Maria88 😞

Swoon eye shadow - available now on her site exclusively

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 12.50.56 PM.png

If this is the same formula as her Metal Crush shadows were, it'll be quite brittle and prone to shattering -- and those cases are NOT sealed when closed, so when one breaks it leaks.

I received the Fetish face palette today - had a quick chance to compare it to the Metal Crush highlights palette. Texture for the highlighters appears to be the same - very glittery. The Roseshock shade in both is comparable, practically the same. Roseshock from MC Extreme at the top, followed by Fetish. The Mattes are very Matte, semi sheer (nice for a blush)

6AEEB891-A386-4C84-A1CA-B8A37A0729E2.jpegEE71C207-C01A-4FD1-A54F-56F51C6617ED.jpeg

Thanks for the swatches @lachaton!!!

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 4.07.46 PM.png

KVD Customizable Magnetic palette is available now on her site. Exclusive

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.23.53 PM.png

More holiday previews

Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 9.40.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 9.40.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 9.40.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 9.40.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-13 at 9.40.28 AM.png

testing