cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

KVD x Divine release datesIMG_1742.PNG

Thanks, @shimmerbait! Pink Flamingos looks awesome!  I hope it looks as good on the eyes as in the pan!

I cannot wait for this release!!!!!! I hope swatches come soon. Thanks so much for posting @shimmerbait :).

Oooh thanks for posting this! I don’t have anything like this in my collection.

The whole middle section terrifies me.

@Samtian  It sure does look a bit terrifying.  But for some reason it's pulling me in, i'm down for a challenge right @Tamara76 ?

@darkiceis If the challenge is to see who can make themselves look like a clown I'm in lol. I can't wait to see the actual great looks people can do with this. 

I agree, @Samtian!  I definitely couldn't pull those colors off! (But I still low key want this palette!)

@Samtian @darkiceis @Tamara76 YOLO!

Related image

Samtian, girl, you could totally rock that middle section!  

I'd so totally go for this if only that had a nicer looking green....

Oh man...Baltimore...if that's actually what it looks like, I would buy this palette just for that shade.  It looks like the night sky

a) Love that gif @ZombieMetroAnt

b) THanks for posting this @shimmerbait

c) ERMAHGERD AHM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

I can't wait!

Image result for divine gif

Yesss can't wait! Finally some cool tones!!!!! Woot-Woot!!!!!

The inner high school aged goth in me wants the new basket case liner, but at my local Sephora the SA's just HATED on it. So now I'm conflicted of course. Is this a must have? I kinda feel like I could do the same look with a NYX pencil they way that people are talking about how hard it is to smudge.

My friend who is a Sephora SA said she went to use it on a client and it just snapped off! Not a good first impression of that liner haha

I don't care for the Billy affiliation but picked up the liner anyways. I really like how it stays on for so long and doesnt wear off and give me racoon eyes. I use it on my upper lash line that is all. Every other liner runs, and before this my best eyeliner (even liquid) was an essence pencil. I'm sure you can achieve the same effect with other products but for durability it can't be beat. It is a little hard to smudge, sometimes it'll skip over my eyelids, and I'm afraid to go in again with it for fear of making too thick of a line that can't be smudged or blended

away with my fingertip. They are right in that point but I haven't used the liner to make a smoky eye yet so I should play around with it more.

I was thankful to receive a Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in Cathedral  from Influenster and KVD Beauty!  To be honest, I was a little worried about how the new formula would compare, but, I am actually really impressed!  They kept everything I loved about the original formula (awesome pigmentation, long-lasting formula and fabulous cupcake scent!) and improved it  by creating a creamier and less drying formula!  Overall, I am super happy!!! 

P.S. I am also very excited that I received Cathedral as my first Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick as this was the first shade I ever bought in the original Studded Kiss formula!

011919kvdinfluenster.jpg

@Tamara76  Congrats!

Thank you, @darkiceis!!! ❤️

@Tamara76 Ooh congrats!! That is a stunning color.

testing