cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

Thank you so much, @Samtian!  I swatched it next to my original Cathedral and they look identical - lol! ❤️

Wow congrats @Tamara76! It's cool that you got your very first shade in the new formula.

Thank you so much, @niki172!  It was fate! ❤️

Awesome, @Tamara76! I'm glad to hear that you think this...

Awesome, @Tamara76! I'm glad to hear that you think this is less dry. I'm willing to try KVD lipsticks again if they won't dry out my lips (I have very dry lips, not Kat's fault, obviously).

Re: Awesome, @Tamara76! I'm glad to hear that you think this...

@curlychiquita Yes, these are a lot more creamy and waaaay less drying than the original Studded Kiss!

I had a huge problem with the original studded kiss formula feeling waxy, are these better?? Their super OG formula was so nice haha.

I didn't really have a problem with waxiness in the old Studded Kiss Formula and don't find the new Studded Kiss Creme to be waxy, either. @malday

Do you mean the lipsticks in the black tube with the red flowers?  I forget what those were called but they were really nice!

Ah ok. Yeah I found some of the colors of the first studded kiss formula really stiff/waxy and felt it affected the texture on my lips and payoff. 

And yup! The one with the roses, whatever that formula was I really liked it! They even had a really nice terra-cotta color called Ritual that was a perfect warm nude for me

@Tamara76oooo lucky! I hope I get a nice colour to try, waiting for mine to arrive. Worried I'll get some random colour I can't really judge lol.

@Mechart I was super happy with Cathedral as it was the first shade I ever bought in the old Studded Kiss formula!

I totally forgot about this -- so I wound up getting OG Lolita, and I love the colour.

Wound up not liking the new formula AT ALL though 😞 First time I've been disappointed at a KVD product. I'll stick to my old Studded Kiss lippies til they're gone... and still love my ELL.

Test drove it without full face makeup >.> been limited on time due to work.

IMG_20180217_203022_268.jpg

@Tamara76I bet! I have a mini of it, its a little dark for me though.

I'm just worried I'll get something like Hawkwind, which I've seen a few people on Influenster get. Its super brown to me.

RE: THE KVD THREAD

Run!! I probably won’t be quick enough to post this.. but i see 7 in stock!

Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

@whitepolkydotsI ran, it shows up in the brand section but the listing doesn't work at all. I think its a glitch, Sephora has been having inventory issues this past week, selling stuff they don't actually have in stock and then canceling orders.

Face charts coming soon!!! From her caption: "I plan on launching these face chart books when I launch the Kat Von D Beauty PRO program on katvondbeauty.com" So face charts and pro program coming!!!

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 8.34.09 AM.png

@veronika23 Oh, I love this idea!! I lovee art!!  I can't wait to get something done by Kat!!

Yeah I can't wait for these either! I hope she also includes her previous face charts @Fernleaf

That would be FANTASTIC if she did, @veronika23!

Yeah there's one in particular I am hoping for 😄 @Fernleaf

The new studded kiss lipsticks - Jan 19th on Sephora

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 8.32.52 AM.png

1 Reply
testing