cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

Temptalia has swatches of all of these and some first impressions up on her blog!

Gotta admit, I like this eyeliner a lot...

bc0.PNG

Glides on effortlessly, no tugging, no pulling my poor lids.  High-pigmented if you don't smudge, and it's definitely long-wear but not on the waterline...that wore off a couple of hours later.  

It does set after it dries and it won't budge.  If you plan to use for a smudgy, smoky look, you'll have to follow up with eye shadow or reapply the linker because the black looses it's intense color once smudged.  The two hearts below were done at the same time - I smudged the top one only...this is what it looks like an hour later.  

bc.PNG

I hate that it's LE & I can't buy too many because they'll go stale. 

I wonder if it's just LE, since they want to get the general consensus of what the population thinks about the product before they pump this product out or make tweeks to the formula. @ZombieMetroAnt 

Thanks for your thoughts @ZombieMetroAnt 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt Sold out! I guess it wasn’t meant to be. 

Gosh, I just came here to say the same thing and I saw your post! I love love love this crayon eyeliner. So creamy yet has such staying power and it hasn't flaked or smudged down my eyes as of yet, like eyeliner usually does when I line the waterline (I've had it on for two hours so far). I LOVE the packaging too. It's such a unique product all around! I ordered two so I'm sure those will last me a while.

@ZombieMetroAnt

Right @Smeegle?!  and that handy dandy sharpener I'm sure will come in handy.  

@pixiedust2 @Samtian It's unanimous - you gotta get one. And if you don't like it, you can always give it to me!  Smiley LOL

ECE36CD2-3B9D-4E27-966C-E7A18D4C31E5.jpeg

F66802FA-D8FF-40D2-9820-C81AB3B764BE.jpeg

DB42D299-3519-4B2E-B905-5FA9FB9B6713.jpeg

Hey guys! I got my hands on a few of the new studded kiss lipsticks and just thought I would share! Here are swatches of Ophelia, double dare, and sanctuary. I love them so much!! Definitely a lot creamier than the old formula but still so much pigment, the swatches were only two light swipes. And the best part is the cap STAYS ON TIGHT!! No more lipstick flying around your purse without a cap!! I wore Ophelia through my shift yesterday and it wore beautifully, and was super comfortable. I’m very happy with them! 

@ainsleyannmarie  Thank you for the swatches and responses! I can't wait to try Double Dare and HAVE THE CAP STAY ON!!!! That was one thing that bugged me about the caps (since they were perfect in every other way), so I love that you said that ❤️

Thanks for the swatches @ainsleyannmarie!

@ainsleyannmarie. I cannot help but notice your tattoo. Have you visited the otherworldly thread....?

No, I haven’t! I will check it out!

@ainsleyannmarie  Let me know what you think! 🙂

Thanks for the beautiful swatches @ainsleyannmarie. I plan to pick up double dare when they are available online! 

Sanctuary is calling my name; thanks for the swatches @ainsleyannmarie !

Thanks for the swatches @ainsleyannmarie!  Glad to hear the good review.  I like all three, particularly Double Dare.  Love your tats too (or is that tattoos?)!

@ainsleyannmarie Thanks for the swatches, I definitely need Ophelia. Also, yes to the caps staying on!

Double dare is very pretty thanks for the swatches @ainsleyannmarie

@ainsleyannmarie  Thanks for the swatches! They look great!!! Did you pick upin store?

I work at a sephora and we got them in our shipment, so i was able to snag them a little early 😊

@ainsleyannmarie

Image result for lucky gif

LOL!  jkjk....thanks for the swatches!  I'm excited to get my hands on one soon.

testing