cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

@sabrinas I got the reward, as well. The details said that Sephora would send a letter to give instructions for getting the engraving. I'm not sure if they mean USPS or email, though.

@MachynesSister @sabrinas In past for the rewards that need engraving, Sephora shipped an empty reward box with instruction card that had a unique code in it. You call the reward concierge (the number is given on the same card) and give them your unique code. They will get your information and what you want to get engraved. I think it still works the same way.

Edit: Just out of curiosity you both redeemed the reward from US site. Right? Beacuse I’m still pretty sure it was never in stock on Canadian site.

Thanks @fatimamummy! I did get it on the US site, right at 9. Sorry it wasn't available to you. You guys really seem to get the short end of the stick!

@fatimamummy @MachynesSister @bakeamuffin Thank you!! Thats fine by me 🙂 I didnt really want this reward but saw it still in stock about 45 mins later, and figured I'd probably not get any other one anytime soon so decided to go for it lol!

And yes, got it on the US side! I forgot to check at noon but it was there still after a meeting I had at work so figured I'd just get it 😛

The personalized brush will definitely be nice to have in your collection, that’s a cool item! 

I also tried for the 1000 point KVD reward right at 12:00 and it showed up right away as sold out 😬 I thought it was just me till I read this tread. 

What time do the rewards usually get released on the site? I really want the 750 point paw palette, and I'm scared I'm going to miss it

@alexpcbff  12pm EST.  I really want that one too except it seems all the KVD rewards have been showing up OOS. It was like that with both bigger rewards that just released.

I hope that that doesn't happen, I have so many points to spend and I really want this reward!

@veronika23 I’m really curious if anyone has actually seen or redeemed today’s KVD reward on Canadian site. 

I opened the page the reward bazaar a second before 12 O’clock and the KVD reward wasn’t up yet so I swiped to refresh the page and within those 2 seconds of refreshing the reward had gone live and OOS already 😐

@fatimamummy   I was wondering the same thing so I posted in the Canadian peeps thread.  Both this and the 3k one showed up OOS for me... it's just so odd.  I really want the 750 one! I almost feel like they never went live. They were just added to the site as OOS.

I am hoping to grab the 750 pts one as well if it ever showed instock.I feel the same as if previous rewards were loaded to the site as OOS and never actually went live.

I wonder if the Sephora Canada site is glitching out right now. Sounds like neither the KVD nor the UD lipsticks for the 25delights promo ever came in stock, then was OOS.

@veronika23 you saw the 750 pt perk today?! I don't even see it in the Bazaar...

Ah, I got it. You meant the 3000 pt one but you want the 750 pt one when it does get released!

@k617  yeah I meant I saw the 3k last week and it was OOS the second it turned 12pm and I'm after the 750 pts one.  I really hope I can get it.  I desperately want that one and need to unload some points 😄

The Metal Matte Mini Palette is available now on Kat's site and tomorrow at Sephora

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 1.20.32 PM.png

Soooo where's gold skool? I emailed them and they told me it was already released as limited edition and sold out....but I find that hard to believe as there isn't a single photo, swatch, or review online....and according to this post the 10 year anniversary is in 2018? So what's the date for the 10 year anniversary (can't seem to find that info online anywhere either) and why would they lie to me about it already being released? This is a little ridiculous...what's the truth about gold skool?! 

@Harmonsadie  to my knowledge gold skool did not release. I think it was supposed to and things changed.  The brand is turning 10 in 2018 but they haven't released the dates of their 10th anniversary collection yet. Everything in the OP is the most updated information I have based on posts or chats. I noticed a lot of things that were set to release got pushed back. Things change.  I would just keep an eye out on this thread. I update it regularly.

Yeah...been waiting for those metallic lipsticks for SO LONG. Now that the market's been saturated with metallic lippies, I'm not as eager... KVD really could have been way ahead of everyone else but I think they waited too long (though, I would  probably pick up a few when they do get released, haha!)

RE: THE KVD THREAD

The KVD Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette is soooo pretty omg! Love at first swatch.

The lip is kdub, the my local jcp had one lonely set in a...

The lip is kdub, the my local jcp had one lonely set in a drawer.

@veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt - here's my glasses. Someone stole them from my box and took the soft cleansing cloth that comes with glasses as well. My heart is broken I can't believe this. @KatieBT @SianBT @JamilaBT- I am tagging you because I want you to know this happened. Rouge CS line refunded my points plus 100 extra, but someone is stealing from the warehouse and unlike that other person on here that lied about the warehouse stealing/damaging her rewards I think a lot of people here know I'm telling the truth. I wanted those glasses so very badly 😞 Edit - BTW they were kind enough to leave me the DS's of perfume and liner.

kvd1.jpgkvd2.jpg

4 Replies
testing