cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD

I know I've been obsessed with greys lately (especially kvd's ๐Ÿ˜„ ). I don't mind if it's liquid or regular, I just want it in a full size!!! And of course when it did come out in the trio full sized ELL I had already snagged Woolf and dagger ๐Ÿ˜ž

Fingers crossed!!!

@katgoulding   it's such a beautiful color!  I also prefer regular lipsticks so hope it really does happen.

RE: THE KVD THREAD

Gotta say thanks to Influenster for the free perfumes coz I'm HOOKED on saint. I knew KVD was amazing but these smells are the best.

Re: RE: THE KVD THREAD

Woohoo!! Yay Influenster! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@jeshxo glad you got these!  I was blessed by the ebay gawds and was able to snag these for only $5 ::what?!::  

kvd.JPG

Awwww thank you so much @txcatx!!!! I wanted these so badly for my collection. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23 I'd love to see the perfumes go to someone who can appreciate them instead of forgotten in a drawer! Just PM me your address, and I'll ship them out in a couple of weeks. Consider it a thanks for keeping the community lively and friendly--and keeping us aware of all the shiny, new things in the beauty world!

@txcatx  OMG REALLY???? You sure?  That is so nice of you!!!  Can I look for something for you in my stash? ISO anything? Thanks so much! No worries! Whenever is cool! Wow! Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™

@veronika23 I also got these from Influenster, but I tossed them in a drawer after smelling them since I'm not the biggest fan of these scents. I'd be happy to give my mini perfumes to you if you'd like, though I'm out of town and it will take a couple of weeks for me to get to the post office.

@ZombieMetroAnt  haha yeah! I never thought about that! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I will @veronika23!  Cat LOL  I'm relieved they weren't filled with water ha ha ha!

@ZombieMetroAntyou lucky duck! If you see that deal again please let me know! I need these for my collection!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜„

Some more pictures of the mirror. Gives you a good look at its size. 

IMG_7148.JPGIMG_7149.JPG

Will Sephora be getting this at some point or just exclusive to kvd?

@Anewxa According to their instagram, it's a KVD beauty exclusive, Sephora will not be getting it. 

@veronika23 I got it ordered. It is going to look so cute in my booth at work! Sephora has me so spoiled. I seriously waffled over paying $5.95 shipping. But I'll pay $5 for one cup of coffee. My logic never ceases to amaze me.

@liv545don't worry I hate paying for shipping too... sadly it's something I have to deal with often lol

FINALLY!! So excited!

@veronika23 Thanks for the tag! We've been waiting for this for a year. Ordered mine. Can't wait to get it.

@Fedele13  yes she is! @ZombieMetroAnt helps feed my beauty addiction ๐Ÿ˜„

testing