cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

00000000.JPGOMG! "Bruno" is launching 11/1

Screenshot_20170706-140013.jpg

Spoiler
Screenshot_20170706-140212.jpg

So freakin pretty! Wish I had the lady balls to wear this outside. On others I think it looks fab, but I get a "what the heck" look from family/strangers so IDK :(. Wish I had the gumption to say screw it and wear these bright bold colors anyways...

DO IT! DO IT!  Come on @niki172...

Image result for who cares what they say gif

Also, what a coincidence this curtain is almost that same shade of blue - it's fate! Cat LOL

Also it's RuPaul so who can so no to him??? Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt maybe I'll give it a try 😉

I think you should try too. Life is too short to not do what you want because judgment. If you're worried about friends/family judging you, I recommend decking out and going to a mall/shopping (alone if needed). Bonus points if you stop at a beauty store because you know they won't judge you there. 😉 Hope you have funnnnn.

Stunning!

Can't wait!

I was so excited until I saw November.  That's so FAR!!  Such a stunning color!

Swatches!  Wish they had included lovesick

kvd.png

Just got my set in the mail! Thought I would post a few more swatches since you were curious to see how it looked next to lovesick. @Madeline7

1499379234420311873759.jpg

From top to bottom: Melancholia, Lovesick, Saint, Lovecraft, Beloved, and Double Dare (with Saint lip liner along the right side)

Sorry for the crappy lighting, but at least this may give you a slight idea of the colours!

That's lighter than I thought it'd be, I hope it looks okay on my skin tone!

I ordered mine, hope it actually looks like that on me. 

Not makeup but KVD's shoe line - hoping to launch at the end of the year. Curious to see although I doubt she will have my size 😄

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 12.25.22 PM.png

I'm pretty boring when it comes to shoes but those look so cool haha.

I'm so curious about these. My one true shoe love is Fluevogs, but I can never turn down a good red or black platform. I hope these truly are affordable!

Thanks @veronika23!  I'd totally get some it she includes flats - for my safety (and the safety of those in near proximity) there is no way I can wear heels!  I fall every time...

01.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  she said they won't all be sky high platforms... so here's to hoping she has flats! I can't do heals either! 😄 I would consider this too but doubt she will have my size since it's always the case 😄

Yep, curious to see as well.. although well budget is a different story. 

I'm so torn about purchasing this.  KVD has said this will be the only release, but I really don't use or like lip liners...hrm 😕  Wish I could buy the lipstick separately

For what it's worth @Madeline7 I actually like to use her lip liners as actual "lipstick." The colors are very pigmented and stay well. Granted I do not have the fullest of lips so it is still going to take me a while to go through it all.

2 Replies
testing