cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Thanks @lachaton!  I'll update the OP!  You are on a roll today! 😄

Oh!  Available in stores 7/13

1kd3.JPG

Heart Definitely a promo size - am I right?

I saw this discussed earlier and I knew there was a possibility of it being a perk but I had zero patience and had to get the travel size of Saint lol. The main notes listed as vanilla, musk, and jasmine is spot on. I couldn't detect the others scents listed on the product description page. It's definitely a "safe" fragrance.

@ZombieMetroAnt  pretty sure the mini roller ball looking ones could be a promo... the small bottles... I dunno if promo or perk or part of a set but I want them! @Mcakes look at the mini bottles!

So cute!! 😄 

Oh, those are adorable!  

That is super cute!

So I'm trying to decide if I need a backup of the Alchemy palette.  I love the one I have but haven't hit pan yet.  I'm trying to spend less on makeup.  Hmmm... 

I've found dupes for almost all the alchemist shades in UD and NYX. Much more product too.

@sarahshter  I'm having the same problem 😄

Launching tomorrow! Looks like there is a mini spray bottle too... Could that be a promo or point perk coming???? Part of a holiday set? The last pic are the 3 sizes for sale.

Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 8.05.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 8.00.33 AM.png

p420220-av-04-Lhero.jpg

Beautiful!   My Saint arrived last night and I LOVE it!  I expected a more vanilla fragrance, but it is much more floral and so pretty!

I also love the idea of a 250 pt perk to try Sinner.  🙂

More floral... ohhh boo 😞 I can't recall the scents from her first release but too bad it's not more vanilla. Thanks @Tamara76 🙂

Yes, I was also expecting it to be more vanilla/caramel but it's a floral explosion. Sadly I'll be returning it. I really don't like most floral scents and this is no exception. Might give Sinner a try at some point.

My Sinner arrived last night- I found it super sweet and fruity- not a hint of spice or wood. I wasn't expecting particularly good quality at this price but nothing like the description IMO. Packaging is amazing though. 

It also has a bit of a fruity scent, but I was expecting more vanilla/caramel. I love it, but I probably would have bought it just for the bottle, tbh.  😬

@Tamara76  oh I'll be getting it just for the bottle at some point 😄

Wishful thinking, but minis of the pretty bottles as a 250 point perk would be the best! 😄

@Mcakes  I would LOVE minis of the pretty bottle! I hope that will be a thing eventually... even as a holiday set... I'd buy it for the bottle 😄

Wow those bottles are gorgeous! I want to buy it just for that!

I hope the baby one ends up being a point perk. I'm sure I'm like everyone else here with way too many fragrances so I don't want to purchase anymore without smelling it first. A small size would be great to see if I like it enough to get a bigger bottle. I'm considering getting the $22 (or is it $25? $27?) size of Saint for a friend but my friend also has a ton of perfume. The addiction is real!

4 Replies
testing