cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

@veronika23 I really love all the shades on the left side of the palette but wasn't sold on the right side of the palette lol. I was 50/50 on it when it came out but had total FOMO when everyone kept saying that they love it! Her formula is really nice too. Idk, maybe I should just wait for the Saint and Sinner palette

@Mcakesif you weren't heartbroken maybe yeah you can wait for the new one. 🙂  Wow this coming out of my mouth 😄

First swatches!!!

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 10.21.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-10 at 10.21.17 AM.png

I want this for the packaging. 😄

Holiday sneak peek

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 5.42.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 5.45.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-10 at 5.46.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 9.30.13 AM.png

Uh oh that ELL lip set is right up my alley. 

Man even the perfume boxes are nice!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 7.52.06 PM.png

Heres some more lolita lovin for you guys! I know I look a mess LOL look at those eyebrows! I just rushed to get this stuff on so you can see the color.  My skin is light and golden/olive for reference.  I used a heavy hand for the blush, and just threw it on my one eye.  Other half of my face has nothing.

lolita.jpg

KVD lolita eyeshadow and blush. Had to contact 3 sephora stores for it lol. The back of the packaging says "super limited" and one of the store that previous sold items ahead of schedule said they weren't selling before 6/15 because it's "really limited." Pulls reddy brown on me than my lolita lipstick (which I'm wearing here too) but I couldn't tell you what batch my lipstick is from so I'm not sure if the eyeshadow/blush color supposedly matches the new lolita lipstick colors.

Eyeshadow/blush was a bit dry but ok to work with. For me it wasn't the greatest buttery quality but wasn't the worst either... somewhere in between. I think I liked it more as a blush than eyeshadow. It's not the most unique shade for an eyeshadow esp with the whole sunset/orangey red trend nowadays. The good news is that with this, a highligher shade and a darker brown, you probably can dupe the upcoming UD naked heat palette lol. As blush it went on a bit patchy but I was able to blend it out not too difficult.18953432_10109765144858300_902645524150567322_o.jpg

WOW!!  @gaiya it looks great!  I'm so glad you found it in-store Heart  The blush looks flawless!

Spoiler
ETA:  I love that you're totally Lolita'd out!  

Thanks! @ZombieMetroAnt I'm so glad you let me know when the online product page came back up so I could tell which stores to call. Thank you bunchies! 

Maybe a Divine collection in the works.....

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 4.32.11 PM.png

Kat posted something similar a while back - it sure sounds like she's mulling over this.  Would I be interested though?

0.JPG

Spoiler
Um, YES!

Image result for divine gif

@veronika23

Contest!  OMG it would be so cool if a BTer would win!!! @Blackwhiskey  I think you can take this!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 3.10.07 PM.png

Idk about anyones else but I love the blonde KVD *heart eyes*

18955116_842001409283063_7368026327257683646_o.jpg

Lolita eyeshadow. I'm going to do another look with lolita using natural light. 

So beautiful @Blackwhiskey! ❤️

@angel7594 Thank you, darling. ❤️

OMG FREAKING OUT!!!! New lip products coming soon!  That gold is probably Gold Skool and the blue is what Tara was wearing.

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 12.08.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 8.33.30 PM.png

It looks like Tara is wearing BOTH the blue shades, in an ombre lip (I had thought she was wearing alchemist shadows over it originally but since there's none elsewhere on her face, it could be the teal blue with the royal blue in an ombre).

Also YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS I want like half those metallic lippies!!!

Yeah it could be for sure!  Yup pretty much want all of them 😄

testing