cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Testing a new matte liquid eyeliner formula

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 2.13.51 PM.png

Gosh, I'm not a big KVD person, but she is just gorgeous. 

My lolita blush order came..here's a quick swatch.

Edit to add: It is a matte stiff powder to touch, feels more like an eyeshadow and no kickup.. 

Screenshot_20170607-192341.jpg

Screenshot_20170607-191846.jpg

Anonymous Insider

If anyone is kind enough. When you get it can you describe some dupes of the color? I missed it when it was released online. Not really sure if I need this huge eyeshadow I will never finish. Thanks!

@Anonymous I will look through my stuff to see if any dupes for you.. I am thinking ABH MR palette or in singles Mac/UD may have something close.

Mine is coming today. I'm a little nervous now that you say it's stiff. I don't typically love dry shadows. How did it blend out?

@mrsbaine I just tried it as a blush with a real technique blush brush (fluffy synthetic) and it applied nicely but did need to take time to blend coz it deposited way too much color in one spot and started to look patchy (my error). I think it is just a hard pressed matte as there is hardly any kick up but still alot of pigment on the brush in one dip.

My skin is pretty dehydrated right now so I can not speak to the dryness factor as all powders are feeling dry on me right now. 

Also I used a crease brush to apply a light wash on the lids and it is not patchy, diffused out without an issue. I think this is one of those products that perform much better with a brush than what you see in a finger swatch. 

As for the colour...I am not in love tbh but it is growing on me. I prefer it as an eyeshadow though. I would love to hear your thoughts!

I got him and it was here. 

image.jpeg

Pit definitely more firm than some of the powders I've used lately. The color is darker than I thought. Hmm... I'm not sure yet about this. I have some blushes in this deeper brown rose family but I don't have a matte one so we'll see. 

Wow it definitely looks more brown in your swatch! 

Wow that was fast! Thank you for the swatches. 

my order from Friday still hasn't shipped 😂😒

Oh no hopefully it ships soon! 

@Anewxa!  That was lightening fast delivery!  I'm loving the swatch & hope the order I placed eventually ships (or else you and I are gonna have to share this one Cat LOL)  Let us know how you like it!

I know @pixiedust2 wanted to see swatches before buying.  Curious to see what she thinks Heart 

Ohh let me know if it doesn't @ZombieMetroAnt, we have gotten a few restocks and I can grab one for you! 

I live about 20 mins away from the warehouse so I am now spoilt with getting my stuff the next day 😄

So according to one of KVD's people, Lolita Blush will not be restocking online. It has already been taken off the site. It will be in store starting on 6/15.

I read earlier store release is 6/11, did you hear your info recently? I wish they kept the online link so I can see which of my stores have it since the Sephora employees don't always know what they have in the back. I'm kinda surprised they're not restocking online, I mean sure it's LE but I feel like not restocking online after the first stick is just gonna drive up 2nd hand market value 😞

Screenshot_20170608-112741.png

Thanks!

@gaiya Heart

it's back on the site but still OOS - anyhow, they have in large red letters the June 15th date although I know some stores already have this. Try calling yours to check...

lolita.JPG

Wow thanks so much @ZombieMetroAnt You're my hero whoohoo! Now to harass the Sephora near my place..

Image result for noooo gif

Thank you for the update @makeitup305, this is super helpful.

testing