Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE KVD THREAD

~ Updated Jan 17th 2018 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

SPECIAL RELEASES

AVAILABLE NOW - NEW

ELL Lolita Duo

https://www.sephora.com/product/lolita-lip-duo-P427645?skuId=2027027

Basket Case Anti-Precision eyeliner

https://www.sephora.com/product/basket-case-anti-precision-eyeliner-P427644?skuId=2013043

Studded Kiss creme lipsticks - Jan 12th brand site, Jan 19th Sephora online, Jan 26th stores. - Up but not available yet

https://www.sephora.com/product/studded-kiss-creme-lipstick-P427646?skuId=2026441

Metal Matte mini palette

https://www.sephora.com/product/metalmatte-mini-eyeshadow-palette-P425729?skuId=2013035

Lolita set

https://www.sephora.com/product/lolita-obsession-collector-s-edition-7-piece-set-P425264?skuId=20128...

The Fawn quad

https://www.sephora.com/product/fawn-eye-duo-P42636846?skuId=2018927

Metal Crush Highlighter palette

https://www.sephora.com/product/metal-crush-highlighter-palette-P42461487?skuId=1965367

COMING SOON

KVD x Divine eye shadow palette - Feb 14th 2018

3 brow products + brushes - Spring 2018

New blush collection - Spring 2018

New lipstick vault - 2018

Inkwell matte liquid eyeliners -  fall

Swoon eye shadow - katvondbeauty.com - fall

Zero to be release permanently on katvondbeauty.com - this year

Plan 9 ELL to launch on katvondbeauty.com - this year

Haze & Haze II - katvondbeauty.com exclusive - coming back soon

Metal Crush highlighters - coming soon

2 new ELL pumpkin/squash shades called Milagro & Orale - coming soon

Face chart books – coming soon (on her site)

Mini Alchemist palette

New EEL

10 year anniversary - Maybe May 2018??? - See below in spoiler

ELL in Rubens - KVD Beauty excl.

Spoiler
RUBENS: neon magenta inspired by my fave master painter: Peter Paul Rubens. This shade will be limited edition, available in the Spring on katvondbeauty.com only

WORKING ON/NEWS

Spoiler

Launching a Pro program on her site
Lolita palette (shade + light)
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

More ELL shades?

Pigments? (neon green)
ELL Gold Skool -
The gold is a topper that will be released to KVD Beauty 10th anniversary.

Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Planning on doing an international Master Class tour with the KvD Artistry Collective - hopefully next year

Not planning on releasing any lip glosses

Sneak Peeks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 7.16.00 AM.png

Studded Kiss lipstick reformulated + new shades - UPDATED

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 5.39.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-02 at 5.42.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-02 at 5.43.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.12.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.13.04 AM.png

Brow products

Spoiler

Brow Struck [reflective powder]

Signature Brow [precision pencil]

Super Brow [pigmented pomade] - As seen in the pics

Brow brushes
Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 2.51.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-26 at 2.52.13 PM.png

New matte liners? Inkwell?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 7.07.57 PM.png

The new ELL shades - swatches

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 4.13.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 4.10.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-29 at 4.13.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 4.29.37 PM.png
*** Nocturna is now named Sinner***

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

Metal Crush X-treme highlighters

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 1.28.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 7.58.12 PM.png

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

2018 10th Anniversary previews and info

Spoiler

Details for her 10th anniversary collection:

The overall theme is GOLD - so you can expect all custom components in gold!  A complete brush set, a gold Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, the most PERFECT red Studded Kiss lipstick shade in gold studded component, the train case of course, an epic eyeshadow palette, and my al time fave Metal Crush highlighter in an individual compact and custom gold component!  but what I'm the most excited about is the actual campaign - which i am currently working on the art direction - i will be featuring my 10 biggest modern day muses!

Preliminary artwork for the eye shadow palette
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 1.27.25 PM.png

Train case
Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 5.57.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 8.09.18 AM.png

Metal Crush extreme highlighter - that particular shade is launching for our 10 year anniversary collection.
Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 7.14.17 AM.png

If the video releases in May does that mean the collection will release around the same time???
Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 8.26.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-28 at 8.26.52 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

15585470_10211564764376401_754034615388944967_o.jpg

I love it when my queen notices me lol. <3 I'm going to play with my palette in a bit, so excited, I'm thinking of some Galadriel space princess. IDK

@Blackwhiskey  Let us know how you like the palette.

Also, The Sailor Moon R movie is coming out in Jan to select theaters.  If you need the list of cities with the dates that will be airing the movie let me know Smiley Happy

Luna is precious @Blackwhiskey!  ❤

Gorgeous! (Both the palette and the kitty) Smiley Very Happy

thank you lol i just wish the picture were more clear but she knows when she's getting a picture taken and tries to hide her cute little cuteness

I know exactly what you mean! Smiley Very Happy Cats can be very crafty about photo op avoidance! Smiley Wink

Thanks for the pictures! Let us know how you like the formula!  Cute kitty!

Your kitty is adorable @Blackwhiskey!

This is so pretty!

Here are swatches of the new limited editions lipsticks with their ELL sisters. I could not locate my ELL Double Dare, if I find it I'll post an updated swatch!

image.jpeg

Thank you so much! I really like Double Dare for me! 

Double dare looks so pretty! Lipstick overload is totally happening right now between this, the holiday Bite items, UD vintage lipsticks, MAC Selena, and the Shishedo's (waiting until the 20% off to pick those up) and I'm sure I'm forgetting some Smiley Very Happy. Please keep us updated if you get a chance to wear them and your thoughts - IRL is so very helpful. Thanks for the swatches!

Oh I like DD here   I hope this is how it looks on me, not too pink 

I want Mother so bad. I still haven't ordered it because I'm hoping to pick it up once it hits Sephora stores.

@vegchililover78 Do I need any of these?  I've been trying to decide.  I'm liking double dare...but the others are pretty as well.  Your thoughts?  Thanks!

@meganlisa I haven't wore any of them yet, but visually I like Double Dare the best. I like the ELL formula, but sometimes you just want a regular ole lipstick. Hopefully KVD will make these shades permanent!

@vegchililover78  I end up wearing regular lipstick more often.  I think I'll get double dare.  I just want to spend $25 to get a promo...oh...decisions.

Mother in the liquid is too much on me...but I can see the lipstick working.  If you decide I "need" another shade please let me know!!

@meganlisa Will do! I'm going to start wearing these tomorrow now that I've finished with the new Smashbox lipsticks!

@vegchililover78 Please keep me posted!  I just tried on my promo liquid version of Lolita 2 and love it.  So now I'm thinking...

Oh, please...between sephora and nordstrom I have almost 10 lipsticks in my baskets so if you can help me figure out my "needs" I will be ever so grateful!!!

OMG!  I want Hilda...

IMG_0115.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_0116.PNG
9 Replies